Liberty's Kids : Liberty's Ad...

By FaithZobeck

The year was 2015 and all was quiet until a scream filled the air this is the story of Liberty Sarah Hiller... More

Liberty's Kid's: Liberty's Begining

110 2 0
By FaithZobeck

Hi! My name is Liberty as in Liberty Sarah Hiller daughter of Sarah and James Hiller and this is where my story starts: Dear Diary, The year is 1791 and The Declaration of Independence was signed and we are free to do what will because it was signed and I love to be free. My father and mother are to because now we are free and I love it. My family and I are living peacefully with no soldiers ruining everything so I am glad to be free. I can't stop saying free because it feels so amazing. Oh there's my mom got to go diary see you next entry bye!-Love your dear friend Liberty.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 6.2K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
199K 10.4K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
422K 28.7K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
905K 55.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...