THE UNLOVED HUSBAND

By Lovesotrue

Isaac hurriedly ran towards me and scooped me up in a very tight hug, his head buried on my neck. "I don't c... More

CHAPTER ONE: FALLING FOR THE BOSS IS BAD NEWS
CHAPTER TWO: HIS POSSESSIVE SIDE
CHAPTER THREE: HIS QUICK QUESTION
CHAPTER FOUR: HE OVERSTEPPED
CHAPTER FIVE: HIS NOTES
CHAPTER SIX: TWO EMOTIONS
CHAPTER SEVEN: I MISS YOU
CHAPTER EIGHT: TRUE LOVE'S KISS
CHAPTER NINE: STILL ON
CHAPTER TEN: WEEKEND PLANS
CHAPTER ELEVEN: NO WONDER
CHAPTER TWELVE: YOU TOO
CHAPTER THIRTEEN: FOUND
CHAPTER FOURTEEN: THE DIFFERENCE
CHAPTER FIFTEEN: PROMISE ME
CHAPTER SIXTEEN: THE HANDSOME EIGHT
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: IF I COULD HIDE HER AWAY
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: THE WHISPER
CHAPTER NINETEEN: SCARED OF MAKING WRONG DECISIONS
CHAPTER TWENTY: SHE SAID YES
CHAPTER TWENTY - ONE: LET THE FLOWERS FALL
CHAPTER TWENTY - TWO: JUST LIKE HOW
CHAPTER TWENTY - THREE: STURDY HEART
CHAPTER TWENTY - FOUR: SOMETHING HAS CHANGED
CHAPTER TWENTY - FIVE: FOURTEEN RULES AND ONE RING
CHAPTER TWENTY - SIX: THEIR FIRST NIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY - SEVEN: OUR FIRST RULE JUST GOT BROKEN
CHAPTER TWENTY - EIGHT: CHAOS OF SEVEN HEARTS
CHAPTER TWENTY - NINE: UNDER THE STARS
CHAPTER THIRTY: IT'S STARTING TO CROWD
CHAPTER THIRTY - ONE: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
CHAPTER THIRTY - TWO: FOUR QUESTIONS TO ANSWER
CHAPTER THIRTY - THREE: IT ISN'T MY STORY; BEFORE AND AFTER THE STORM
CHAPTER THIRTY - FOUR: BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER THE WEDDING
CHAPTER THIRTY - FIVE: WHILE SHE WAS AWAY; SINGULARITY
CHAPTER THIRTY - SIX: A STEP BACKWARD
CHAPTER THIRTY - EIGHT: A GLIMMER
CHAPTER THIRTY - NINE: THE VERY QUESTION
CHAPTER FORTY: NO MORE
CHAPTER FORTY - ONE: 4 AM
CHAPTER FORTY - TWO: IS IT BECAUSE?
CHAPTER FORTY - THREE: STAY AWAY
CHAPTER FORTY - FOUR: A YEAR AND A HALF
CHAPTER FORTY - FIVE: NEEDED SAVING
CHAPTER FORTY - SIX: ROOFTOP MEMORIES
CHAPTER FORTY - SEVEN: THROWN GUIDANCE
CHAPTER FORTY - EIGHT: PERFECT STATE
EPILOGUE: BEGIN

CHAPTER THIRTY - SEVEN: EVERY WEDNESDAY

316 33 15
By Lovesotrue

Bismillah.

Still adjusting with the new work I am in. Hence, the delayed update.

Chapter Thirty – Seven: Every Wednesday

Isaac's POV

She lied. She lied to me. She lied straight to my face. My woman, my wife, my Jannah lied to me.

"Baby, can you repeat what you said?" I asked her again, this time standing up and holding her hand.

"They don't want me to go to Marawi with them. I thought only Taehyung doesn't want to," she answered then looked away.

"I see. That has to be decided for our meeting tomorrow," I simply said.

I placed my arm around her shoulder then looked at everyone. Only Suga was missing. Noticeably, six pair of eyes weren't even looking at me. They were all staring at my wife.

"Let's all pray Asr now," I instructed everyone.

Everybody started leaving the room and only Fatima and I were left. As soon as J – Hope closes the door, I removed my arms around her then faced her.

"The truth won't hurt me. Lying would," I simply told her then walked out the door myself.

I felt betrayed. I also felt clueless. She was hiding something. And whatever it was, it was something she knew I would feel bad or angry. She lied to protect them or one or some them. I am her husband. She should always choose to be truthful to me.

As I made my way towards our prayer room in this house, my eyes caught the sight of Suga from the door to my left. I also saw that he was on his way towards the working video room. I inhaled deeply. My head is starting to ache. Fatima baby, why are you doing this to me? I don't deserve this unfaithfulness.

***************************************************************************************************

Suga's POV

I felt her guilt and her worries. I heard them go towards the prayer room so I made my way back at the working room in the hopes that she'll be there.

I opened the room and she was typing something in the computer. She turned to look at me and her eyes showed sadness. Then she went back in typing.

"Fatima, I'm sorry for raising my voice on you," I told her.

"It's okay," she said without even looking at me.

She was typing a poem. I was standing behind her. She kept on typing as if she wasn't disturbed by my presence. My eyes read her work.

"Magic Shop

Take me to a shop where seven dreams are good

Take me to a shop where beauty resides within

Because the world outside has been teaching me the harsh reality

That people change, that people will not choose you.

I hate myself right now

I just want to disappear

To a magic shop that can make the pain go away

To a magic shop where I am not allowed to be sad.

I wanna give them the best of who they are

Of who they can be

But all I did is wound their hearts

So they wound me too

They wound me secretly.

I wanna open a door where there's a whole new galaxy

Where inside me, and outside of me, we all can be happy

Together.

But such magic shop is non – existent

And it hurts so so much.

The dreams I wanted them to have

Cannot win the devil lurking

So I will just close my eyes

And all alone wish for that magic shop."

She sniffed some tears and my chest felt immense pain. She was finding it hard to breathe as she started to catch her breath.

"Fatima, are you alright?" I asked her.

I spun the swivel chair for me to have a good look at her. She was breathless and her chest was rising up and down.

"Inhaler, where's your inhaler?"

She was struggling to speak so I scanned the room for her bag. It was on Jimin's desk. I opened it and grab the inhaler then went to her side. I placed the inhaler on her mouth and she started breathing on it. After few minutes, she was breathing normally again, no longer out of breath. My hand touched her hijab and I pat on it once before removing my hand. She stared at me and I stared right back at her.

"Suga," she uttered.

"Fatima," I said.

"I want to save you from... but I couldn't.... could I?" she asked, her eyes watering.

My brows furrowed.

"You accepted Big Hit. Hobi told me, I kept it from Isaac and I feel so so bad," she said then covered her face with both of her hands.

I grab a chair and sat on it, facing her.

"Fatima, look at me please," I pleaded.

She removed her hand and wiped her tears with her hands. Fatima's eyes gazed at me and my heart skipped a beat. God, I love this girl so so much.

"Do you really wanna help and save us?" I asked her.

"Yes. Please don't go to Big Hit," she instantly said.

"We won't in one condition," I told her.

"What would that be?" she asked with a worried expression.

"Be with us seven every Wednesday," I told her.

"Huh? Why? What for?" Fatima asked.

My hand moved to wipe a trace of tear on her left cheek. The feel of her skin on my fingers sent electricity on my body.

"Watch us sing and perform for you. Maybe after that, it would be enough and there would be no need for us to go to Big Hit," I told her.

I know this too will be what the six would want. For all our deep down emotions be known and shown to her.

Fatima gulped and looked at her joined fingers. After a minute of thinking, she looked back at me.

"Okay but we have to keep it a secret from Isaac," she said to me with determination.

"Of course," I told her.

She nodded and I stood up from my seat.

"I'll pray at the Masjid. It's been a long time since I was in one," I said then left the room.

I was afraid if I stayed few more minutes with her, I might embrace her tight because that's all I could ever want.

I miss hugging her.

I wanna hug her every day.

I reached the garage and headed for my motorcycle. I didn't feel like going to the masjid, an abrupt change of mind. Instead, I am going to buy some props and instruments for our secret performance for Fatima. I felt the excitement and happiness of showing her how good we are.

****************************************************************************************************

Fatima's POV

After finalizing the videos, we all had dinner at an expensive fine dining restaurant. We got along fine as if the afternoon's drama was nothing. One thing I have observed was that Isaac won't let go of holding my hand. He even fed me with the food on my plate. Another thing I have observed was Jimin's holding my bag and returning it to me. He even winked at me and pointed something at the bag when Isaac wasn't looking.

"How about we watch a movie at the cinema before calling it a night?" Jin suggested.

"I'll pass. I'm sleepy already," Suga said.

"I'll pass too. Got emails to reply," Rapmon said.

"Jungkook and I have something to work on," Taehyung said.

"I'm seeing someone tonight. I have a date," Hobi said, surprising all of us.

"Who?" I asked him.

"A fellow psychiatrist, a former classmate in college," Hobi answered.

"Watch the movie with us then," I suggested to him.

"Naah. I wanna sleep with her tonight and forget someone," J -Hope tactlessly said, shocking all of us again.

"Hahahahaha, I was just fooling and joking around. You should have seen the expression on all of your faces. That was so epic!" he blurted out.

"That wasn't funny Hobi. Not funny at all," I lashed out on him with a serious tone.

I stood up and my hand was still with Isaac who was seated.

"Hubby, I'm going to the restroom," I politely told my husband.

"Okay," Isaac said then stood up himself.

"Let's go," he said.

I let him led me away from the table and towards the rest room. We went to the comfort room and separated for awhile. I opened my bag and was about to get my lip shiner when I saw a silver box with yellow laced ribbon. Could this be what Jimin wanted to give me? I got it and opened it. It was a golden key. What could this be?

My phone vibrated and I saw it was Jimin. I answered his call.

"Did you find the key?" his cheerful voice asked me.

"Yes. What is this for Jimin?" I asked curiously.

"It's the key to a door in our house. It's on the other hall next to the game room. Suga said you already know what it's for. See you tomorrow morning my Princess," Jimin answered then hang up.

I stared at the key again.

Tomorrow is Wednesday. The next thing I need to do is to tell Isaac to let me have a day off every Wednesday. What excuse shall I give him this time around? Excuse? Who are you fooling Fatima. You will be lying again to his face for the second time.

Ya Allah, forgive me. I just wanna save them.

****************************************************************************************************

Jimin's POV

I kept on dancing and perfecting my moves that night. She would see us perform tomorrow and I've never been this excited. After watching Ready Player One at the cinema with Isaac, Fatima and Jin, I made up my mind to be the best performer among us seven.

So that if her marriage with Isaac does fail, I will be next in line.

"Jimin," a voice said when the door opened.

It was Jungkook.

"I have a plan," Jungkook said and placed a USB on the player.

"What?"

"Let's do Own It. Let's dance that for her," he said.

Own It is a sexy R & B track.

"Sure. Do you know the steps?" I asked him.

"A little bit, just follow me," Jungkook said.

Jungkook and I stopped practicing at 2am. We were both exhausted but I was satisfied.

I slept with a hope that who knows Fatima would fall for me once she starts being with us every Wednesday.

Wednesday is my favorite day of the week now. I know it is too for the others.

I no longer feel sad. I am looking forward for some rare moments with her.

And I no longer feel bad of sneaking her out with us. Why? Because I need her to see me in a different light. I want Fatima to admire me and tell me I'm great, the way the university ladies do.

I don't care about the rest who idolize Park Jimin, the University President and part of the Handsome Eight.

But I do care about that one girl whose heart I will cause to race every time she would look at my face. That mission will begin in just a few hours.

***************************************************************************************************

Isaac's POV

When Fatima said she wanted Wednesday off and that I couldn't be allowed to accompany her wherever she wants to go, I knew she was lying again.

I gave her my consent with a heavy heart that I masked with smile and hugs and kisses from me.

But lying with her in our bed as her head rest on my chest, a big part of me wants to demand her to tell me the truth. In fact, I wanna punish her even.

We were both trying to sleep.

"Baby, what if you find out I lied to you, would you feel bad?" I asked her.

I felt her stiffened and then she buried her face on my chest. I was wearing white shirt, the shirt she chose to make me wear as she loved the soft cottony feeling of it.

"I don't think you would ever lie to me Hubby of mine," she said.

"Exactly. I would never lie to you because that's what love is," I uttered and then kiss her on the mouth.

After the kiss, she stared deep to my eyes.

I wish she would just tell me the truth now. I would hate if tomorrow all I will do at work is wonder where my wife is, what is she up to and what is she keeping from me.

"I love you so much," she uttered.

My heart softened with those words. I grabbed her by the waist then placed her on top of me.

"Love requires action. Make love to me baby," I told her.

And she did, ever so magically, wonderfully, driving me nuts and crazy. As we tucked in the blankets and I feel her skin on me, as I hear her breathing, sleeping soundly, I convinced myself that maybe I just have to trust that whatever she needed to do every Wednesday was something she needs to do.

Ya Allah, guide her please. Protect her too. Ameen.

With that du'a, I doze off to sleep.

****************************************************************************************************

"What humans have access to is infinitesimal as compared to what is hidden from them; a thinking human will find in what he perceives an indication of what lies beyond."

- Men and the Universe (Islamic Book)

****************************************************************************************************

Vote and comment. <3 In shaa Allah.

Jazakallahu khairan. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 4.8K 36
Fatima is a young and beautiful Muslim wife, her life gets turnt upside down when her husband gets a second wife.This is due to her not being able to...
3.2M 139K 57
Romance Ranking: #1 on 05/09/17 #2 on 07/08/17 #3 on 06/08/17 ----------- My phone fell down with a loud thud and he trapped me to the headboard of o...
316K 22.1K 58
[COMPLETED]. HIGHEST RANKING: #68 in short stories [16/06/16] "Wallahi you are so breath taking, so... I don't think a word is even created to descr...
14.4K 1.2K 28
Allah says in the Quran : ── "Women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity" - This is the story of a girl named f...