Cared For #Yoonmin

By LittleHoneyBunBun

SMUT WARNING!!! Hybrid Story MPREG Yoongi wasn't expecting to find a pretty, pink hybrid in his back garden. ... More

1: That's No Hedgehog...
2: Adjusting
3: Making Friends
4: Making A Choice
5: I Choose...
6: Accidents Happen
7: Mate
8: Be Mine
9: What A Sight!
10: Needing You
11: I Want You Daddy
12: Who The Hell Are You!?
13: Such A Good Boy
14: Something Special
Important Authors Note!!
15: Peaches And Cream
16: Nesting
17: You're Having A What!?
18: It's About To Get Crowded
19: Any Questions?
20: Pain And Need
21: I Need You
AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!!!
22: So Sweet
23: Unexpected Visitor
24: He Knows!
25: Seeing Red
27: Suppressing Who You Are
28: Heat
29: Just How I Like It
30: Play Date
31: Careless Words
32: Part One
32: Part Two
33: You Make Me Feel So Good
34: Fragile
35: What A Tease
36: Punishment
37: More Babies!?
38: Baby Shopping
A/N: New Story
39: Flat Liner
40: Miracle
41: Nine Lives
42: Never Leave Your Side
43: My Little Kitten
44: Naughty Kitty
45: Superhero
46: End
Epilogue: Jimin
Epilogue: Jin
Epilogue: Taehyung

26: I Need To Talk To You...

14.4K 535 386
By LittleHoneyBunBun

I'm spamming you all with so many updates, I'm so sorry 😂😂

Not. Lol, you're welcome 😘👍

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

****************************

Yoongi's POV:

As I stand waiting at the front entrance of the bakery for Hoseok, I notice the man's body is gone, and all the blood on the floor has been cleaned up.

How and when did that even happen?

It's almost like the event never even happened, like he was never here.

That's so weird and I can't believe Namjoon actually fucking killed him, I mean we both wanted it to happen but damn he's actually dead.
Namjoon hasn't killed anyone since he was 18 years old, the people he killed were serial rapists and pedophiles, so essentially he was ridding the world of evil and bad people and I can't even fault him for that. He did the world some damn good with what he did and I know he's proud and to be honest, I think he should be. He must've saved hundreds of lives.

That's something to be proud of.

I don't think about the confusing topic any further.

It must've been one of Namjoon's old friends that disposed of the body, apparently he still talks to some of his old friends from way back when he was in that gang. I think I remember two names: Kai and Chaneyeol?

Fuck even with all this thinking I'm still so fucking worried about Jin, we all want to know what's wrong with him and want him to get help as soon as damn possible.

I sigh with relief when I see blue flashing lights - an ambulance, coming down the road, signalling to pull over in front of the bakery.

I quickly recognise Hobi as the driver.

Hoseok and his maternity specialised doctors walk through the front entrance, with cases full of medical equipment, just 7 minutes after I rang him- an excruciatingly long 7 minutes at that.

I lead the doctors to the medium sized closet, where Jin, Namjoon and Jimin are- Jimin and Namjoon sat either side of his steadily breathing body.

Namjoon holds Jin's hand as he stroke the back of it, placing kisses onto his forehead. Jimin just silently stares at Jin, rubbing his own belly as he worries for his brother.

The doctors file into the room, but there's no way we can all fit comfortably in this closet.

Hoseok and the doctors head straight for Jin, linking him up to an IV drip and checking his vitals, whilst also removing the blanket covering Jin's body, to assess the bleeding.

"Jimin and Yoongi can you stand outside, there isn't enough room in here and we need room to properly help Jin. You can leave the door open if you wish to see how Jin is."

I wrap an arm around Jimin's waist, leading him out of the closet as we both nod, silently leaving the room, but standing right outside so we can see what's going on.

Jin is Jimin's brother, he must be so damn worried and scared.

We're all absolutely terrified for Jin, because he still hasn't woken up.

"Did you take a look Namjoon?" Hoseok asks as he puts on a pair of latex, white gloves.

"The bleeding isn't as bad as it was, it's calmed down and isn't as heavy and it's all a very bright red colour. No clots. Is that good or bad?"

"I'll take a look so I can find out what's going on, is that alright?"

Namjoon looks angry at the idea of having another man look at Jin's private place, but he knows he has no choice, if he wants to knows what's wrong with Jin, Hoseok has to take a look and examine him.

Namjoon nods, a frown and angry look on his face at the idea.

I watch as Hoseok opens Jin's legs after his underwear has been removed and goes between Jin's open legs.
Namjoon watches Hoseok very closely, possessiveness in his eyes and manner.

Me and Jimin turn away to respect his privacy, knowing Jin wouldn't want us to watch as something embarrassing goes on, but we continue to listen, anxious to know what's wrong.

Hoseok speaks to his doctors, saying medical terms I don't understand as they nod their heads and get out the appropriate equipment from their cases.

He closes his legs again and places the blanket over his lower half, covering it once more.

Me and Jimin turn back around now that Jin is decent.

Hoseok uses a stethoscope against Jin's belly, listening for the babies heart beats I'm assuming.

"Can you guys tell me what the fuck is going on, do you know what's wrong with him?" Namjoon questions, getting frustrated and angry with how long it's taking to get information on what's wrong with Jin.

Hoseok looks up at Namjoon, giving him a relieved smile.

"The babies are perfectly fine, my first thought was that he was having a miscarriage, but that's not the case here. What has actually happened is the stomach has been bruised, and the body has essentially panicked from the trauma which is what caused the bleeding. But I must ask, has Jin been stressed recently?"

Namjoon, Jin and I all breathe out in relief, thank God the babies are alright.

"His last carer came back today-"

Hoseok's face darkens with anger. He knows all about what happened in the past with both Jin and Jimin with that twat of a man.

At least he's gone for good now.

"He found Jin, he hurt him and tried to fucking touch him, but Jin was so brave and fought back and ran, I'm so proud of him... Fuck I love him so much, he's my absolute everything, my whole world. Him and those beautiful babies... I'm absolutely terrified of what could've happened had he of not fought back like he did..."

Hoseok places a hand on Namjoon's shoulder, reassuring him, understanding how Joon is feeling right now.

"He's a fighter Joon, he really is, you should be proud of him, and you can tell him just how proud you are, because he's just woken up." Hosoek grins down at Jin as Joon turns in shock, eyes wide and leans down and kisses Jin passionately.

Jin's droopy, tired eyes widen from the action, but not even a second later, he places a hand around Joon's neck, answering his kiss with equal passion.

When they finally pull away from each other, Jimin let's go of my hand, seeing the opportunity and launches himself at Jin, only to be stopped by me, in mid-air as he jumps.

My arms around his middle, mean I can feel his growing baby bump, already a considerable size.

I'm so protective of him already, but now that he's pregnant with twins? I'm impossibly more protective. I'm going to end up covering him in bubble wrap AND cotton wool just to be safe!

"Be careful and gentle, okay? Jin's very fragile right now. Don't forget, you're pregnant too, so you need to be really, really careful so that you don't hurt yourself, Jin or the babies, okay?"

Jimin pouts, nodding as I set him back down onto the floor.

He smirks mischievously at me, uh oh, before running over to Jin and dropping next to him, wrapping his arms around Jin's chest to hug him lovingly.

"Woah, that was a nice thing to wake up to, a kiss from my sexy boyfriend and a hug from my brother? Wow!"

Namjoon squeezes Jin's hand lightly.

"How are you feeling, princess?"

Hosoek sits back and watches the scene, ready to talk to Jim about what has happened.

"I'm okay, I just feel a bit sore on my tummy, and very stressed out - yikes my head hurts... Can I go home for today? I'll come back tomorrow, I promise, I'll even do extra-"

Hosoek speaks up.

"I'm gunna stop you right there Jin. From now on you stay at home, no more work, I can't stress enough how important it is that you stay at home and relax. If you get stressed out again, you could miscarry one, if not two or even all three of the babies, is that clear? NO MORE WORK, at all! You need to rest and stay at home, where Namjoon can spoil you and look after you, where you can relax."

Namjoon grips Jin's thigh possessively.

"Don't worry Hoseok, from now on I won't take my eyes off of him, I'll stay with him 24/7, look after him, spoil him like the beautiful princess he is. I'll make sure he's relaxed and treated like a princess."

"Good, I'm glad to hear that. Whatever you do, don't let him come back to work! Jin running a bakery by himself is a big no! Either close this place for as long as you need to, or find someone else to work here in the meantime to keep the business going. Whatever you decide it's your decision. But STAY AT HOME! Same for you actually Jimin, while we're on the subject, both of you need to stay at home and relax and be spoilt. Hybrid pregnancy is more difficult that human pregnancy. At least if you're at home and your heat starts, you're boyfriend is there to help you immediately 24/7."

Jin nods. His face serious, he knows that he's now going to have to stay home 24/7, unless he's going somewhere with Namjoon. I'm sure his bakery can still run, he just needs to find someone to take over for a while.

"Okay, so I'll write you a prescription for some medicines that Jin will need to take morning and night, they will help with relieve the stress as his body gets used to finally relaxing. Also he's going to need specialised vitamins to help with the blood loss he had today, he will need to take them for the next few days."

Namjoon man hugs Hoseok, thanking him over and over and over again for helping Jin.

Namjoon scoops up Jin's body wrapped up in the pink blanket, Jin's face nuzzles into Joon's neck as he looks like he's about to fall asleep.

I hear Jin whisper something along the lines of wanting a dummy and Mr Cuddles?

Is Jin a little?

That's fucking adorable...

They walk out of the bakery, Jin's prescription medicine in a little bag in Namjoon's hand.

We hear the jingle of the bell above the door as they leave.

Hoseok and the doctors clean up the room of the blood and their equipment.

"Hoseok, you really are a fucking amazing man, you know that?"

Hoseok smiles, showing his dimples.

"It's just my job Yoongi, I love helping people and I live to help hybrids, to make them better and to heal them. It's a very rewarding job when I get to meet wonderful people like Jimin and Jin, that I get to help and make better."

Hoseok ruffles the top of Jimin's hair before leaving the building with a final wave of his hand and his notorious dimpley smile.

What are me and Jimin still doing standing in the empty bakery?

I feel Jimin tug on my wrist, trying to get my attention.

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"I really, really, really, reaaaaaaaaally need to talk to you about something... Daddy...?"

***************************************

Lol, I might actually finally try to introduce little space, I hope you guys want it because it's coming.

And in case you haven't worked it out, yes Jin IS a little and he kept slipping in and out of little space.

Namjoon is his Daddy.

Jin isn't a little a lot, only when he's super stressed like now.

I hope you enjoyed guys, vote and comment if you did!!!!

Hugs,

BunBun ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 93 79
--- Warning: Please only read if you're mature--- Chapters with: ! :Involves sexual activity Chapters with:...
79.5K 3.1K 13
"Welcome to the hybrid center. How may I help you?", said the pretty salesman. "I'm looking for another hybrid, I think mine is lonely.", answered Ji...
28.8K 1.4K 43
Maybe loving you was a mistake. A common hybrid story. But bit different. In humen and hybrids coexistenced world, there is a thin line between the...
67.5K 1.5K 17
'𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝓂𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈 𝓈𝒽𝓊𝓉 𝓊𝓅~' ...