Her Assistant (BEYNIKA) [COMP...

By Brokebey

Nicki is forced to get an assistant after everything gets a little too much after her debut in the music indu... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
12 Part 2
13
14
15 Part 1
15 Part 2
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
read
33
Read
34
35
36
37
38
39
Sequel

32

4.7K 236 88
By Brokebey

Beyoncé watched as Nicki twerked on her making her even more hard. They already had 2 rounds of sex but obviously nicki was still in the mods. Beyoncé shook her head trying to take it all in. She placed her hand on her ass which made her stop and turn around.

N: you know you can't touch

B: why

N: because I'm taking care of you. I want you to relax.

She said laying her back on the bed. Nicki slowly took off her bra and Beyoncé reached arms up in the air.

B: gimme gimme gimme

Nicki laughed and leaned down and kissed her making Beyoncé wrap her arms around her back.

B: mmmmm you're beautiful

She said as she moved some hair behind her ear as she gazed into her eyes while Nicki couldn't stop smiling.

B: simply delicious

They both cracked up and rested their foreheads against one another.

N: I love you

B: I love you too

Nicki moved her head into the crook of Beyoncé's neck

N: I'm so glad I met you. Imagine if we never crossed paths

B: thankfully we don't need to worry about that. But I'd probably be one depressed girl. Things started to look up when I met you. Not just because of the job. You helped me with my confidence as well

Nicki smiled and kissed her cheek.

N: you helped me too baby... I didn't know how good love could feel till I met youuuuuuu

She exaggeratedly sang as she sat back up on her which made Beyoncé burst out laughing. She kissed her hand and stared into her eyes lovingly.

N: you're so cute

She said before quickly leaning down and pecking her lips several times.

N: you wanna go to sleep?

Beyoncé nodded and they got in bed. Beyoncé spooned Nicki and turned the light off before she wrapped her arms around her. She kissed the back of her neck and rested her face into it.

B: love you baby

She whispered.

Nicki turned over and kissed her passionately. She realise she couldn't really stop kissing or showing some type of affection towards Beyoncé and she didn't see a problem with it. She figured since she heard what Rihanna came out with at the studio and she instantly knew it was lies she's felt more able to trust Beyoncé.

N: I love you more. Goodnight

She said before she nestled her face into her chest. She felt like everything was going so good and was progressing and she wanted everything to stay that way.

B: goodnight

She said kissing her temple before going to sleep...

THE NEXT MORNING

Beyoncé laid awake admiring her girlfriend sleeping while she stroked her hair back. Suddenly Nicki yawned and Beyoncé scrunched up her nose as Nicki started to open her eyes.

N: morning. What's wrong?

B: think you may wanna brush your teeth babe

Nicki gasped and covered her mouth and went to get out of bed to brush her teeth when Beyoncé pulled her back.

B: I'm joking I'm joking. You're breath not that bad

She chuckled.

N: really?

She muffled behind her hand. Beyoncé removed her hand and gave her a passionate kiss as a way to say yes to her question.

When she pulled away Nicki was smiling like a Cheshire Cat which made Beyoncé laugh.

B: really. I was just playing

She said before she kissed her forehead.

B: do you have the music video today?

She said referring to the music video she has been planning with Cassie.

N: yeah. You're coming right?

B: of course.

N: yay. Let's get ready

While they were getting ready Beyoncé's phone blew up from being tagged in something from Instagram. She clicked on it and saw that Rihanna had screenshot the conversation and put it on instagram with the caption "when toxic people end up taking over 🤧". Beyoncé frowned, was she calling her toxic?!

Nicki came out of the shower and saw Beyoncé's face making her concerned.

N: what's wrong?

B: she posted this! Is she calling me toxic!

Nicki looked at the photo then looked at the conversation and sighed.

N: people are gonna take it as if you're the toxic one. Why would she post that?

B: because she don't like that we're together. I swear to god we got a lot of enemies. It's pissing me off

N: babe look at me

She said gently holding the side of her face.

N: calm down. Everything is gonna be ok. As long as we know our truth that's all that matters.

Beyoncé nodded.

B: okay

Nicki kissed her and gave her a hug.

N: love you

B: I love you too

They got back to getting ready but Beyoncé was still bothered. She was not a toxic person. She was sure of it.

MUSIC VIDEO SET

Cassie: hey guys

She said going to Hug Beyoncé and Nicki in a group hug

B&N: hi

Cassie: you ready for today?!

She said excitedly

N: yeah it's gonna be real fun.

C: I'll see you on set. Bye girls

B&C: bye

Beyoncé and Nicki walked to hair and makeup and Beyoncé sat next to her while Nicki got her makeup done. Beyoncé couldn't stop staring at the comments about Rihanna's post. Some comments were from the barbz defending Beyoncé and others were bashing her.

N: baby stop looking at the comments. They're not healthy.

B: ... why would she do this? There was no reason to do this. She doesn't even fucking know me. I swear when I see her next imma show her what's up

Nicki held her hand and pouted.

N: baby... please

Beyoncé sighed and locked her phone and put it on the dresser then kissed Nicki's hand making Nicki smile.

She mouthed the words 'love you' to Beyoncé with a wink and Beyoncé did the same back and they giggled.

B: you want some food?

N: mhm. Anything please

B: ok I'll be back

She said leaning around to kiss her lips. Beyoncé made her way out of the dressing room and to the snack table. She got her and nicki some snacks while Cassie came over.

C: hey girl!

B: hey

C: Nicki still in makeup?

B: yeah. She didn't eat at home so I'm just getting her something so she don't go crazy once she gets starving

They laughed

C: aww cute. I'm surprised y'all aren't married yet. Is it coming soon?

B: I honestly don't know. We haven't really talked about it but then again maybe we need to. Not a bad idea

C: girl it would be the cutest thing to see you guys get married.

Beyoncé chuckled thinking of how their wedding would be. She felt butterflies and started blushing

C: aww looks like someone wants to get married!

Beyoncé rolled her eyes playfully

B: whatever. We'll see hopefully it happens. Now I gotta get these back Nicki before she shreds up the whole place

They laughed

C: okay bye girl

B: bye

They said hugging and went their separate ways. Beyoncé went back to the dressing room and gave Nicki her food which made her really happy and she helped her get changed for her first scene.

THANKS FOR READING!!!

What did you think of the chapter?

What did you think of Beyoncé and Nicki's relationship so far?

What did you think of Rihanna posting a screenshot of the chat?

What do you think will come out of it?

How do you think Beyoncé will deal with this?

What's gonna happen next? I want predictions!!!

ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS = NEW CHAPTER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.4K 2.4K 18
The life of a call girl named Onika Maraj. What happens when she falls in love with her client's daughter? •completed• [ Excuse the hideously lazy c...
34.3K 1.9K 20
"often times i wonder if the risk is worth it.. but as soon as i look into those eyes all of my worries go away. how could one soul make me want to t...
22.2K 977 18
Nicki is an aspiring actress and when her teacher introduces her to her famous nephew who happens to be a Hollywood director, Nicki quickly takes on...