Daddy I'm Your Daughter Too

Autorstwa bryansdaughter

Niklaus Mikaelson had a daughter before Hope. And although he took her in he never really paid any attention... Więcej

Daddy
Unloved/Moving
Me? A Big Sister?
Little Hope
Magic
Pushed Away from Dad
Boarding School
Authors Note
The Handsome Boy
The Letter
Home
Davina
Bye Daddy
Welcome Back?
Meeting Tom
Don't Leave Me
Dawn!!
Doubt
Authors Note
Saving Dawn
Coma?
Authors Note
Death
Funeral
Different
Authors Note
Surprise
Author
Hybrid
Forgivness
Authors Note
Authors Note
Alternate Ending

Jealous

38.1K 603 3
Autorstwa bryansdaughter

 By the time Dawn was seven Klaus gave more attention to Hope then he had ever given to Dawn in just, well, her whole life. This started to stir some feelings in Dawn's heart. At first she thought it was just sadness but latter she found out that it was jealousy. One particular day she saw Hayley and Klaus in the outside and Klaus kissed Hope on the head.

She felt a burst of anger and marched out and went to Hayley and asked her " Mom can I talk to you for a minute please." Hayley looked at Dawn and smiled as they walked away from Klaus and Hope. " Why can't my dad pay attention to me like he does to Hope. I'm so jealous of the Way he pays attention to Hope." Hayley's smiled faltered and she said. "Come on I'll show you something." Hayley took Dawn to Elijah and whispered something to Elijah and it seemed like they were arguing a bit. Then Elijah looked at Dawn and sighed,"Fine" Hayley smiled an brought Dawn to Elijah's room where she said, "Maybe this can take your mind off of your dad and Hope" Dawn smiled at Hayley and said "Thanks Mom"

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

74.8K 931 23
All Mikaelson siblings, except for Freya, had children. Elijah and Katherine had a daughter named Olivia Nia Mikaelson Pierce. Kol and Davina had a s...
3.3K 32 8
a the originals fan fiction [ SEASON 1 ONWARDS ] - on hold The beginning of a legacy he never knew he had and a continuation of his bloodline • all r...
874K 20.5K 143
- ❝𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠❞ ✨🐺 ❝𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤. 𝐁𝐮𝐭...
206K 6.1K 58
Ranked #23 in #klausmikaelson stories ☺️ *** "Did I make the great Klaus Mikaelson care for someone like me?" *** in which Rebekah returns to take ca...