SkyloxUniverse Genderbend

By hghrules

Sky is a girl in this, cause I'm not in the mood for boyxboy... SO YEAH. HERE IT IS! WILL SKY PICK JASON OR T... More

SkyloxUniverse Genderbend
Hmm
Chapter Two: More Than Budder
Chapter Three: Truth or Dare
Chapter Four: Epic Jump Map
Chapter Six: Angry Jason Is Angry
Chapter Seven: Budder Cake
Chapter Eight: GIVE HIM HIS PHONE BACK

Chapter Five: Jocelyn

441 15 20
By hghrules

THE DRAMA HAS ARRIVED! YAY! FINALLY!

Chapter Five: Jocelyn

Sky's POV

I say bye to Jason and he logs out of Skype to do whatever Jason does. Ty and I stay on. “Wanna do something later?” I ask.

He shrugs. “Why not?”

“Awesome! How 'bout a movie?”

“Sounds good.” He's silent for a moment; I think he's checking the show schedule. “What do you wanna see?”

“Let's see something cartoony, like Despicable Me or the Lego Movie.”

“Uh... Here we go. Despicable Me 2 plays at 2:50.”

“Perfect!”

“Mkay, we can drive in my car. What time is it now? … Only eleven! Well, that's just enough time for me to take care of something before the movie.”

“What do you need to take care of?”

“Issues with a childhood friend.” He stands up, then reaches down to end the call. I can hear him walking down the hall. He stops at my door. “I'll be back around two. If you need me, I'll be at-” He's silent for a moment. “I cant remember the address, I'll text it to you when I remember. Gosh, I hope I know how to get there...”

“How will you get there if you don't even know the address?” I ask, opening my bedroom door so I can see him.

“I know the general area, but not the actual address,” he replies. “Bye, Sky. I love you.” He leans forward and encases me in a hug.

I smile. “I love you, too, Ty,” I say softly. He grins and heads for the front door.

“See you at two!” he calls.

“See ya!”

*time skip*

I've recorded a few videos with Mitch and the Fluffy, and eaten half of a pizza, and stared at the clock for five minutes, and taken a nap, and taken another shower. Where is he? It's already 2:15... Maybe I should go find him? He texted me the address a few minutes after he left.

I'll wait a bit longer.

☼☼☼

Okay, no more waiting. It's 2:30, I've texted him eight times with no reply, and I'm tired of waiting. What if he's hurt? What if he crashed or... or... Agh, I'm going to find him.

I hop in my car and drive to the address he sent me. I knock on the door impatiently and wait for a response from inside. I know this is the right house because Ty's car is in the driveway.

“Come on in! We're downstairs!” a female voice calls.

I open the unlocked door and scan the small house for staircase. When I finally find one, I head downstairs, looking for Ty. I hear voices coming from a room on my right, and quickly open the door.

Then I fight to hold back my tears.

Ty's POV *back in time a bit*

“See ya at two!” I call as I open the front door.

“See ya!” Sky calls back.

I get in my car and drive slowly to my “childhood friend's” house. She's not exactly my friend anymore. We used to date, but she was way too clingy, so I broke up with her. Lately, she's been spamming my phone with texts about how she loves me and misses me and cant wait to see me again.

And it's really annoying. Plus, what if Sky sees and thinks I'm cheating on her? So, I'm going to beg Jocelyn to stop texting me.

This should be fun. (sarcasm :P)

I knock on her door. She answers immediately, as if she was expecting me. “Hey, Ty!” she greets me.

“Can you please stop bugging me with texts and voice mails?” I ask.

“I'm not sure I follow. Why don't you come in and explain while I make some lunch?” I step inside.

Worst decision of my life.

The next three hours fly by as we shout about privacy, space, and moving on. She straight-up refuses to stop bugging me. I tried to block her number, but she has a ton of phones, plus a hack that can undo the block. HOW?

I huff angrily as she works around the blocking of her number yet again. “Stop it!” I yell. She shakes her head. “Jocelyn, I have to be somewhere! I'm meeting someone at two!”

She shrugs. “Just tell them you'll be a little late.”

I huff again and start to text Sky. Jocelyn narrows her eyes. “Wait. Is the person you're meeting a girl?”

I nod slowly, not sure what her reaction will be. She growls and snatches my phone. A few seconds later, she hands it back with a grin on her face. I type in the password to unlock my phone. “Wrong password? What do you mean, 'wrong password?'” I ask my phone. “What did you do, Jocelyn!?”

She laughs. “I only changed your password, silly!”

I groan. “What's the password,” I ask, but it's more of a demand.

“I'm not gonna tell you!” she hollers, bounding downstairs. I run after her. I follow her into a room to the right. We hear someone knock on the door, and Jocelyn yells, “Come on in! We're downstairs!” Right. Because it's not like we're in the middle of anything important. (*facepalm*)

“C'mon, Jocelyn, give me the password!” I shout.

“Gimme a kiss, then I'll give you the password.”

I scowl. “No. I have a girlfriend.”

She giggles. “That doesn't matter, silly!”

“Uh, yeah, it kinda matters, just a little!” I say, exasperated.

She shrugs and leans forward, pressing her lips against mine just as the door to the room swings open.

Sky.

Continue Reading