Stalking My Wife: Redefine th...

By winter9900

It's here from popular demands the SEQUEL of stalking my wife...Now filled with so many twists and turns, sec... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 5

1.1K 37 9
By winter9900

The Next Day
August's P.O.V.
I woke up with my hands around Yn's beautiful body.  Just seeing her and embracing puts a fire in my heart.  I'm so happy we can move past the awful things I've done and work on being a better us.  I get up and walk over to go use the bathroom. When I get back to our bedroom I see Yn outside the balcony just standing there. 

I walk over and just see her mesmerized by the sunrise. 

Aug- Since when have you watched the sun rise? (wrapping my arms around her waist from behind)

Yn- Since I checked into that hotel.  It brought me a little bit of peace.

I simmer down my mood and kiss her cheek.

Aug-I'm sorry baby.  I didn't mean to make you feel the way you felt.

Yn- Baby, I promise it's ok.  I want to just move on ok?

I nod my head and I let go of her and walk to the closet to get dressed.

Yn- Where you heading off to?

Aug- Go talk to Chresanto.  After you left he really helped me out with getting myself together.

Yn- Oh, ok we'll be safe and I love you.

Aug- Love you too(walks over and kisses Yn)

With that I left to head to Chresanto's house.

Yn's P.O.V.
I am so glad me and Aug are together again. Honestly, I still think about AJ and what my baby could've been like. He probably would've acted just like his daddy, all cool and sneaky. But, I know I have to move on and keep AJ close by me regardless if I never got a chance to raise him. I do have Lucas to raise and despite me not having the ability to bear kids I'm glad God blesses me with Lucas.

I walk downstairs to go make some eggs and bacon. As I put the eggs on the pan my doorbell rings.

When I opened the door my face changed drastically.

August's P.O.V.
I finally arrived at Chresanto's place and knocked on the door.

Chresanto- (opens the door) Hey Aug what's happening man?

August-Nothing much man just happy to have my lady back.

Chresanto-Ayeee that's what's up man. Happy to see that y'all are straight.

August-Yeah.

Chresanto-Aye you trying to chill for a bit. The fellas are here.

I should get back to Yn. But I haven't hung out with the fellas in forever. I'm sure she wouldn't mind.

Aug- Ok bro let's do it(dabs him up).

I enter the house and we turning up with some drinks, some 2k, and music. Just like old times.

Malaysia's P.O.V.
I finally got my life together.  I'm raising my baby boy all in my own, have my own job, and my own condo.  Life has treated me good.  But, I do miss Chresanto, I'm sure he's finally got with that Yn bitch but that's none of my business.  I can't believe he chose her over me.  That's ok I got something for his ass real soon.

Yn's P.O.V.
Yn- Daniel...what are you doing here? How'd you find me?

Daniel- Baby I have my ways.

Daniel Simmons is my ex boyfriend before Jordan. If it wasn't for Jordan and Daniel cheating on me I would've ended up with Daniel at the time. But, that didn't happen and Daniel was on the prowl to get me back. After awhile, he just stopped and I haven't seen him since. That is till now obviously.

Yn- Well what do you want?

Daniel-Yn, I don't get a hug or nothing?

Yn- Not after you wanted to be hugged up on another bitch no.

Daniel- Damn, well can I come in I wanted to talk to you?

I step in front of the door and close it behind me.

Yn- We can talk out here that's fine.

Daniel- What Jordan got you on lock down now?

Yn- What do you want Daniel?!

Daniel- Ok damn my bad, but um. My mother died.

My eyes widen. Daniel's mother was the closest thing I had to a mother. Jordan's mom and father never liked me but more so tolerated me, and I lost my parents at a young age and stayed with Daniel's family for a little while. She taught me how to be a woman and take me on the right path.

Yn- Daniel stop fucking playing with me are you serious?

Daniel- Yes. I came here because I know she would want you to be at her funeral which is back in New York.

Yn- When is it?

Daniel- It's this Saturday. Can you make it?

I was hesitant because I don't know how to take in all this news in one swoop. But, I looked in Daniel's eyes and saw nothing but sadness and plead.

Yn- Yeah I can make it. Just let me know more information. when you get a chance.

Daniel- Alright, Oh and Jordan can come you know if he has a problem with you just going by yourself.

Yn- We're divorced.

He snapped his neck back and just seemed shocked at my answer.

Daniel- Aww what happened?

Yn- Long story short it's over but can I bring a plus one?

Daniel- Um...sure that's fine.

Yn- Alrighty see you later Daniel.

Daniel- Alright Yn.

That was strange. My second mom died. I think I need a drink or something.

Daniel's P.O.V.
Sheesh, Yn looks good as hell. I can't believe I cheated on her. Lucky for me I found her ass. Well, I don't know who this plus one is but it's not Jordan. It's probably one of her girlfriends or something. Maybe afterwards I can have my chance to catch up with her on how everything is in her life.

Chresanto's P.O.V.
Me, August, and the fellas are enjoying ourselves late as hell.  We all drunk as fuck and just need to get out this house.

Chres-Y'all, lets go to the strip club.

All the guys was in on it.

Aug-Hell yeah let's roll!

I looked at Aug with a confusing face.  Yn, will kill him but definitely kill me if she found out he went there.

Chres-Aug, I think you should go home. You drunk as a skunk and Yn will fuck you up.

Aug-Man you worry too much come on man I want to spend time with the boys. Who said I was gonna touch a stripper.

I was hesitant but I guess I just gotta watch him. 

3 hours later
2:30 am
Aug's P.O.V
Man I am fucked up.  Chresanto wouldn't let me have a drink at the club nor touch a stripper.  Not saying I wanted to but he was just treating me like I couldn't handle myself.  He just dropped me off at my house and told me I can get my car tomorrow.  Ugh, either way it was a good ass time with the bros.

When I walked in Yn was no where to be found.  I called her name but there was no reply.

I walked in our room and she was knocked out sleep with a bottle in her hand.  Damn, she must've drank till she passed out.  I stripped down to my boxers and took the bottle from her hand and placed it on our dresser.  I lifted her over and wrapped my arms around her.  Yeah she's out for the count.

Jordan's P.O.V.
So, this girl is giving me head in my living room. Yeah Jr is sleep upstairs in his crib. I don't even know this chicks name. I met her in the club and she offered some service. It's really not doin nothing for me. Yn did it better but she's not my girl anymore. God I can't hide the fact I still miss her being my wife.

Girl- Damn, you ain't giving me no moans or nothing. Are you gay?

Jordan- Hell nah I ain't gay. Look I'm sorry I think you should leave.

Girl- And not get shit!?

Jordan- Keep it down my son is sleeping. Just get out that's all I'm gonna ask.

Girl- You a jackass.(gets up and starts walking to the front door). You must not get no pussy acting like this fuck I look like.

Jordan-You look like a dumbass now.(Slams door in her face)

I know that was harsh but I am so irritated. But that girl whatever her name is did have a point. I haven't had any sex or anything since Angela. I was so worried about my son I forgot I need to live. Hmmm...Live.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.7K 2.6K 53
(Sequel to "The Stepbrother") THIS STORY HAS BEEN UPDATED! WARNING! (R+18) This contains mature content and trigger warnings such as trauma, murder...
21.2K 923 61
This is a follow up from the book "stuck forever" if yu didn't read that please do so🥰
269K 5.9K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...
233K 3.2K 80
Y/n Imagine book 2 Ask to request any celebrity Remember if you are not 14 you can not get a freaky or a violent imagine Send the request to my me...