The Abusing

By MagconGrande

Samantha is abused by her dad after her parents divorced. She has to live with her dad because she has no cho... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 10

245 5 0
By MagconGrande

Samantha's P.O.V:

Yes! Dylan and I are going on a date!!! I quickly texted my Besties and told them.

The next day, we went on our date. He took me to a pizza place. We ordered Cheese Pizza with chicken-both our favs. After dinner, he took me out for ice cream. We shared a Cold Stone strawberry ice cream come.

Once we got home, we went to his room. Watched A little TV then suddenly he kissed me. The kiss lasted for a while. He took my shirt off and I took off his. Oh my Gosh those abs! He took off his pants, left in only his boxers. Shorts- off. Bra-unclasped. Panties-off. His Boxers-off. He kissed my neck, then sucked on my nipples.

The next morning, I woke up naked in his bed cuddled with him. First thing I thought "Last night was amazing."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 334 74
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
5.1M 45.1K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
291K 17.8K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong