Who needs Luck? (1D FanFictio...

By GwenBookAddict

The Sequel to Your Good luck charm, What really happened over that Summer? What is Lucy hiding? Something cha... More

Part Two
Prolouge ~ Letters to Lucy
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven, In Memmory of Chapter 5
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Lucy's Story: Chapter Eighteen
Lucy's story: Chapter Nineteen
Lucy's Story: Chapter twenty
Chapter Twenty Two
ATTENTION
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Chapter Fourty Four
Chapter Fourty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
Chapter Fourty Eight & Epilogue

Chapter Twenty One

103K 769 145
By GwenBookAddict

Do you guys know how much I love you in a non peto-ish way? A LOT. Also, the three previous chapters have all been in the past, its what happened after she ran away from Niall.

X Gwen

.

.

.

.

Natalie’s POV

.

.

.

.

Ever since I met Lucy I’ve been able to tell exactly what she’s thinking, I don’t know why, Maybe it’s because we know each other so well. Her face usually isn’t the thing that gives it away, it’s her eyes.

Most people can’t understand Lucy, she doesn’t reveal much expression usually, she’s normally quite shy. Yet when she told me the story I felt an unexpecting tug of dread. Her eyes, where blank and expressionless, her lips had formed a tight line. I couldn’t understand her, I couldn’t tell ehat she was feeling or thinking.

And that scared me.

“Is she….still texting you?” I asked after a pause.

“I thought it would stop when I went back to uni… but.” Says Lucy, brandishing her phone. “It started again.”

“That –“ I began angrily.

“NAT! NAT!” Yelled Abby, barging in. “You’ll NEVER believe it!”

“What?”

“You’re MOLLY’S TRENDING ON TWITTER! #WhoisDolly?”

“That’s great, Abby.” I said. “But, Um, Later, Kay?”

“Why isn’t anyone as excited about this?” said Abby, sighing tragically but going to close the door.

“What is she saying?” I said urgently.

“Just the usual stuff, I’m ulgy, hideous, Niall hates me, They all want me to die, ect, ect.”

“WHAT? OH MY GOD I HATE THAT FEMALE DOG!”

“Natalie, calm down.”

“Calm down? CALM DOWN?!?!?” I was so angry that I was trembling. How dare she do that to Lucy! Sweet, Innocent, Nice to everyone , Lucy.

“GAWD! I’m going to KILL that evil, physopathic, demented BLONDE!” I turned to her angrily. “Why don’t you ever stand up for yourself Lucy?!?!”

“I..” she says, looking at her. “I guess I’m just not used to saying what’s in my head to people.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well… I think one thing but something else comes out of my mouth. I can’t help it.”

“Give me your phone.”

“What? No!”

“GIVE IT TO ME!”

“No!” She said angrily. “Because then she wins!”

“What do you mean she wins?”

“Well, If I react to it then she wins, If I just keep ignoring it eventually she’ll get fed up.”

“But I want to! Lucy, You’ve got to do something about this!”

“No I don’t.” She said quietly, looking at her hands.

“Why are you acting like this?” I asked, frustrated. “God, Just stand up to that cow!”

“No!” She said loudly. “No, Ok?”

“No, It’s not Ok.” I said angrily.

“Look, Natalie, I’m fine.” She said, pushing herself off her bed and grabbing her iPod.

“Where are you going?” I asked.

“For a run.” She said coldly. “What? Are you going to tell me that I can’t do that either?”

“I-“ I said.

She slammed the door in my face.

.

.

.

.

Lucy’s POV

.

.

.

.

.

I hate people telling me what to do, I always have, I should be able to make my own mistakes and learn from them…

Yet somehow, I’m always the one who bends over backwards, The one who gets bossed around, I never understood it. But one of my New Year’s resolutions was to get a backbone, to say No. I guess Natalie was just to use to me agreeing with whatever she said, because the look on her face said it all.

Me, Blank and boring Lucy Heyward saying No?

Nah, Not possible.

I was too sweet and nice to ever have the ability to say no.

I clenched my fists and broke into a run, I mean look at what happened last time I didn’t say No, Cleo moved in and I lost the only boyfriend I’ve ever had.

Although maybe what Nat was saying did make some sense…

I close my eyes and stop, letting myself rest for the first time in a while. A smile spreads across my face as I bake in the sunlight. Maybe I should give myself a break, I don’t have to be the best at everything.

Maybe instead of trying to forget, I should be trying to remember.

“Yuummm… Cookie Dough.”

“C’mon Lucy Pucky, Let’s go to the playground Quickly before the big kids get to it!”

“Hey! If you want a seat you could have just asked!”

“Sssh… Don’t cry Lucy.”

“WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? I’VE… WE’VE BEEN WORRIED SICK!”

“Look, You fell asleep on my shoulder… what was I supposed to do?”

“Of course I came after you.”

Somehow the smile stretches even wider. Then with an ‘Oof!’ something collides with me. I hear the awful sound of something hitting the pavement and realise it’s me. I open my eyes, they’re blurring and I feel really dizzy. The figure in front of me is murmering something.

Just before the lights turn of I make out the basic shape of blazing green eyes.

His eyes.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Please vote/comment/fan!

X Gwen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.6K 1.2K 20
this story is in need of major editing. but read at your own risk, it's very clingy. sorry!
712 11 13
I'm redoing this on wattpad I'm new:) xx Please vote, comment, follow and add!! It lets me know to keep posting!! xx. Lucy and Niall are going stron...
33.9K 1.2K 47
Louis and Harry were the best of friends. Until one night when everything was flipped upside down. After that night Larry became real. But what happe...
3.5K 31 19
When the lads return, Niall and Ary's relationship get's even stronger. Old friends return and perhaps new friends appear. Will it be happy ever afte...