Onii~San? (Assassination Clas...

By NachoDoritos0808

This might be an x OC as well and this is my first story but please don't judge) Snow's brother was abducted... More

New Books!
Switched
Please Read! Not a chapter but something important!
I got tagged
I got tagged again T_T
I got tagged again
Finished Editing
Hi everyone!
Prolouge
Chapter 1: New Student
Chapter 2: Meeting the Devil
Chapter 3: The Jump
Chapter 4: Irina Jelavic
Chapter 5: Cosplay Time
Chapter 6: Karma's House
Chapter 7: Assembly Time
Chapter 9: MidTerms
Chapter 10: Convention Time
Chapter 10.5: Prank Wars Day 1
Chapter 11: School Trip Time 1st Period
Chapter 12: School Trip Time 2nd Period
Chapter 13: School trip 3rd period
Chapter 14: Open my heart to you
Chapter 15: Paint Ball Teams
Chapter 16: Paint Ball Wars
Chapter 17: Light Red Vs Mint Green: Furious Four
Chapter 18: Nagisa the best Third Wheel In The World
Chapter 19: Autonomous Intelligence Fixed Artillery
Chapter 20: Ritsu
Chapter 21: A Day Off
Important Announcement

Chapter 8: The Dragon's Heart

194 7 0
By NachoDoritos0808

Snow's POV

It's already 4.00pm, time to go home and relax. When I arrived at home I saw Tadaomi by the couch.

"Hello Snow it's been a while hasn't it?" He greeted me. "Well not really since your my PE instructor in school." I said while scratching the back of my head.

"I have an assignment for you. Apparently there is an Assassin who kills people for the money, we want you to kill him with all means necessary." He explained. "I want you to bring a classmate of your who you can trust, he or she will help you assassinate the Assassin for training purposes. Make sure the student doesn't get hurt as well." He added.

"Mate! Mate! Mate! So your telling me that I could bring anyone?" He nodded in agreement. "You need to be an undercover Singer while your friend is your bodyguard, boyfriend, fan, etc. But be reminded that you can only bring two." He said and took his leave. "Good luck." He yelled as he closed the door.

Guess I'm missing school tomor- Wait today is a Friday. So it's gonna be alright.

So what am I gonna wear?

~The next Day~

"Their late." I said while looking at my watch. I told them to be here 30 minuets ago! "Oi! Short Stack!" I heard someone scream. I looked at their direction and it was Karma followed by Nagisa.

"Sorry we're late! We lost track of time!" Nagisa apologized. "It's alright now let's get a move on to the Train.

~in the Train~

Karma's POV
"We are really sorry Snow!" I said apologizing to her. She just huffed "You guys were 30 minuets late. What were you even doing?" She asked me annoyed.

~Flash Back~

"Nagisa are you ready for the meeting with Snow?" I asked him. "Yup!" He replied back. "So since we still have time do you wanna play Assassins Creed?" I suggested and Nagisa looked at me shocked. "Maybe..." he replied

[———]

It will be really quick! She won't mind. Right? "I'll blame you if she gets mad!" Nagisa said and I just sweat dropped.

~Flash Back End~

"Getting....ready...." I said hesitantly. She looked at me with one eyebrow raised and turned back to the window. *Sighs*

~Time Skip~

"We're here!" Snow said while pointing at a big building. "Don't worry I have to sing just three songs and get back to you guys. Also change into these!" She said while shoving us tuxedo's "it's more presentable." She said and walked to the guard. "Snow Dragonheart!" She said raising her voice. 'So that's her last name...' I thought.

"These are my plus two. My Brother and My
B-B-Boyfriend." She said hesitantly. "Right this way!" He said immediately and we walked in.

"I'll go change already and you two should too." She said and dashed to the restroom.

~Time Skip~

"What's taking her so long!" I asked Nagisa. "I don't know." He replied. "Oh hey guys your already done?" I heard a girl scream at us from behind.

"I was hungry so I got a bite to eat! So anyway how do I look?" She asked us. "You look great Snow!" Nagisa spoke up first. "Y-yeah..." I said embarrassingly.

"Karma fix your shirt please." She sighed and I did what was asked. "I'm going to the stage already and when the third song is almost over change into your Assassination get up. Don't forget your mask. Also here are some real weapons." She handed me a knife and Nagisa a gun.

"How about you?" Nagisa asked and she brought out a stick. I laughed and Nagisa sweat dropped. "Snow I don't think a stick would kill someone." Nagisa said. She pressed the button and it turned into a scythe.

"You were saying?" She said in annoyance. "Like what I told Karma this scythe can be an AKS weapon and a real weapon." She explained. "Anyway I have to go I'm almost up!" She yelled then left.

~Time Skip~

We found our way to a round table and waited for Snow to sing her first song.

"Hello Everyone! We have a special guest with us today and she is the one and only. Angel of Winter: Snow Dragonheart!" The announcer screamed and the crowds kept yelling.

"Hello everyone I'm Snow and it's nice to met you!" She said calmly. "We love you Snow!" The crowds screamed.

"Now let's hear you sing!" The announcer screamed and the music started playing.

song: Italic
I'm trying to hold my breath

A girl approached us.

"May I sit here?" She asked and we nodded.

Let it stay this way
Can't let this moment end

"Are you two connected to Snow?" She asked curiously. "Yes I'm her brother and he's her boyfriend." Nagisa said smacking my arm.

You set off a dream with me.
Getting louder now
Can you hear it echoing

"Snow is a wonderful singer am I right?" The female asked and I nodded. 'She's beautiful.'

All the shine of a thousand spotlights
All the stars we steal from the night sky
Will never be enough
Never be enough

"Say if your her brother how come I never heard of or saw you? And if your her boyfriend how come she never talked about you?" She asked in suspicion. "How about you? What's your connection with Snow?" I asked.

Towers of gold are still to little
These hands could hold the world but it'll
Never be enough
Never be enough

"Me well? I'm Summer Rose. Her best friend since training with Tadaomi." She in confidence.

For me
Never Never
Never Never
Never for me
For me

"Now what's your story!" She asked annoyed. "I'm her new boyfriend! We just got together yesterday. For her brother she doesn't talk about him that often." I said in a calm tone.

Never enough
Never enough
Never enough
For me
For me
For me

"Where have you been!" She screamed at Nagisa which made him flinch. "She told me that you went to a mission and never came back! What is wrong with you?! Do you know how much pain she was in?" She yelled. 'So that's why she doesn't wanna talk about him.'

All the shine of a thousand spotlights
All the stars we steal from the night sky
Will never be enough
Never be enough
Towers of gold are still too little
These hands could hold the world but it'll
Never be enough
Never be enough

"Y-You got it all wrong I'm her younger brother!" Nagisa protested. "Liar!" She screamed. "When She was born her parents died! Who really are you?!" This is not good.

For me
Never, never
Never, never
Never, for me
For me
Never enough
Never, never
Never enough
Never, never
Never enough
For me
For me
For me

For me

Everyone cheered. "THAT WAS AMAZING!" They all yelled. "Can I take a little break? Sorry I'm just really hungry." She said through the microphone and everyone laughed. "Okay!" They screamed and went down the stage to get some food.

She went to our table. "SUMMER?!" Snow screamed and Summer went up to her and hugged her.

"Hey their it's been a while!" Summer said smiling. "Yeah it really has been." Snow replied. "So who are these two boys over here they said you know them?" she said pointing at us. "The red head is m-my b-b-boyfriend and the Blue Head is my twin brother." She said. 'Why did she stutter?' I asked myself.

"How come you never told me about your twin brother!" Summer yelled. "I forgot and you never asked!" Snow yelled back. "Oh and why did you dye your hair?" Me and Nagisa stared at her confused.

"She dyed her hair?" I asked. "Yup her original hair color is white. Here's a picture." She handed me a photo.

"This is when I first met her!" She said

"And this was when we had our first mission together." She pointed at another photo.

"This one was a few months ago before she started school and before I left for a solo mission." 'She looks so beautiful withWhite hair' I thought to myself as my cheeks becomes hotter.

Snow grabbed the photos in embarrassment "Stop showing them photos of the past please." She screamed. I felt a tug on my sleeve and I looked behind and it was Summer giving me photos and I took it. "Don't show her 'Kay." She whispered and I nodded.

"Snow are you ready?" The announcer screamed. "Sorry guys I gotta go!" She screamed and went to the stage.

~Time Skip~

Snow's POV
It's the middle of my third song already and Karma and Nagisa already left.

When I finished I went into the changing room. I then heard a knock on my door. "Are you ready Snow?" Karma yelled from the other side.

I opened the door.....

"Ready!" I screamed and we went to action.

~Time Skip~

"Do you see the target?" I asked through the ear piece. "Yes he's in my line of sight." Nagisa said ready to shoot.

"And I was like. 'Your gonna get it now' and his reaction was priceless!" Target said bragging about his last assignment.

"Okay so Karma you know the plan right?" I asked Karma.

"Why do I have to dress up like this!" He complained. "Come on please it will work!" I said trying to encourage him.

Karma's POV
*Flash Back*

"So all you need to do is distract the two girls, got it!" Snow said explaining what I had to do.

"Roger that!" I replied nervously. "You'll do fine Karma!" Nagisa tried to cheer me up.

'If we were gonna change then why did we even change to our Assassination Outfits! What a waste of time.' I thought to myself

*Flash Back End*

I walked up to the table. "What's up ladies? You girls look really nice in your dresses! But what do you look like in this?" I said and held up an empty hanger. All the girls blushed and a blonde hair girl came up to me.

"I see we have a bad boy here....I like bad boys." She said and I took a step back. "Let's go somewhere private, just the two of us." She said touching my chest.

I looked disgusted and wanted to clobber her face. "How about a two-in-one session?" I said and looked at the brunette. She blushed and followed us.

Snow's POV
Damn it! I'm shaking, I just feel like to clobber that girl!

"Mate! Ladies what about me?" Target said. "Get. Lost!" The blonde said and he just sulked.

I walked over to him.

"You look lonely." I said and sat beside him. "Are you okay?" I asked him. He blushed and nodded.

"You know for an Assassin your pretty clever." I said and brought out my scythe. "But as a normal person your AN IDIOT!" I screamed and slashed his arm.

"What the hell!" He screamed. "Whoops! I was aiming for the head and not the arm." I said in a scary tone.

I ripped my dress revealing who I am.

"No you can't be!" He screamed. I slit his throat.

"Haha! But I am!" And with that he died.

~Time Skip~
"Where are the girls?" I asked Nagisa. "Knocked our cold!" He replied. "Good Job!" I said to them. "Now it's time to get home!" I added and we went to a train station.

~During the Train Ride~

"Isn't that what you guys were wearing a while ago?" I asked. "We didn't bring any other clothes." They both emitted and I giggled.

"So did you have a crush on any of those girls Karma?" I asked him while nudging his arm. "NO NEVER!" He screamed and me and Nagisa laughed again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 807 26
in the class you were put in after the discovery of you having the same powers of class E's sensei (not tentacles) _backstory_ you were born but then...
51.7K 1.4K 25
-Itona Horibe X Reader- After entering Class 3-E and befriending Karma Akabane as well as Nagisa and his friends, (Y/n) (L/n) is gradually warming up...
136K 3.1K 23
BEWARE, THIS IS CRINGE. DO NOT READ. GO THROUGH MY OTHER STORIES INSTEAD. THIS IS SHITS AND GIGGLES. (y/n) is one of the first students joining class...
302K 9.1K 34
[S.A= Seyri Ai] ➡Highest rank= #1 in assassinationclassroom (11/25/19) ➡A well trained assassin that's only in her teens, she's already established a...