Not Your Average

By KristianN04

This story is about a young woman named Breyoncè, she is 20 years old. Breyoncè is from St.Louis but moved to... More

Introductions !
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.

Chapter 3

1.8K 50 2
By KristianN04

°
°
°
Breyoncè pov.

When I tell you I was so scared. Hearing them gunshots made me repeat that might five years ago again. Yeah I was in his car but don't think more of it because he wasn't getting NOTHING. He had got a call from someone woman named Katrina. He answered and the conversation went a lil some like this "Yeah ima drop my friend off real quick then I'll head yo way... nah I'm frl just be ready when I get there ight ma. " he was smirking so hard his face could get stuck. "That's your girlfriend or some?" I said it with a attitude cause like why am I in your car and you got a whole girl! "She my babymomma" he said it like he was not proud or something. "Well why am I in your car I can get out and walk home if that's the case! " I said it loud while I looked at the door handle.
°
°
°
Tj Pov.

She was tripping like I was really going to let her walk home. "Girl sit back we like 1 minute away from yo crib chill." I said it stern , she just shut up. When we pulled up to her crib she got out and walked in. She lived in a nice apartment. But she also lived in my babymomma complex. This would happen. After I seen her get on the elevator , I parked in the garage in walked in the complex. When I got on the elevator and got off I seen Breyoncè walk to the door RIGHT NEXT DOOR TO MY BABYMOMMA APARTMENT. One of them gotta move soon before I get caught up even though breyonce not like that at all she more of like a church girl living in a big city. I walked in my babymomma crib after I seen that Breyoncè was in.
°
°
°
Oh lord Tj than got his self caught up. What will happen next ? Stay tune😘.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.1K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
53.7K 1.2K 23
Alessia is a 14 year old girl, her whole life she has been protecting her little brother, but one day their mother gets killed and they have to live...
47.4K 1K 54
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
736K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!