Curious and Infatuated // Con...

By rhythmicalsins

{ infatuated: to inspire or posses with a foolish or unreasoning passion, as of love } Detective Anna Jane ge... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30 - FINAL CHAPTER!

16

666 14 3
By rhythmicalsins

I return to Hank with an arm full of files on any Todd Williams that has been checked into the precinct.

"Apparently Todd Williams is a popular name," Hank says jokingly.

I giggle at Hank's statement and start to open each file, revealing a picture, a profile and a bunch of information on what each person has been charged for.

"Connor can you remember what the guy looked like?" I ask as I scan each file, hoping for something to spark my memory.

"Yeah, I took mental photos of the body and its injuries," Connor says coming to stand next to me. 

"Good, can you confirm if any of these are the Todd Williams that was at the house?" I ask still looking through each file.

Connor stops on one particular file and lifts it up to look at it.

Todd Williams.
Child: Alice Williams.
Android in household: Yes. (Had to be repaired)
Reason for being in Station: Violence against Daughter and Android.
Punishment: He will receive no punishment at this time as he has already served time and it is too recent for him to serve again due to his daugther's lack of choice to live with anyone else.

"That's him, he has been here before," I say looking at the file over Connor's shoulder.

"Charged with physical violence?" Hank asks me.

"Not quite, He hasn't been charged for that yet but has served time before and it was too recent for him to be sent in again because Alice couldn't live with anyone," I explain. 

Hank nods and leans back in his chair.

"So this poor Android has had this deviancy building up for a while then, whether or not she remembered any of the previous violence doesn't matter as it should have transferred memories when she was rebuilt," Connor explains.

Hank and I look at each other before looking back to Connor.

"So it was an act of self defence but it was a reasonable self defence act," I say trying to get my head around all of it.

"Correct," Connor says looking at me.

"So are we letting the android run deviant?"

"We will try to catch it, but for the mean time it's excused, unless we come across it then we will bring it in."

I nod and turn to Alice who is still sleeping.

I feel so bad for her.

"Anna? Are you here?" I hear a female voice ask.

"Yeah?" I reply as I turn around to see a long time friend of mine walk into the station.

I see my friend, Lilly, who I've known for years on end but we lost contact when my mother left me alone in Detroit.

"Lilly," I say, shocked.

Lilly runs up to me and hugs me tightly, which I return, lifting her off the ground and spinning her around before placing her on the ground and smiling.

"Thought I'd find ya here," Lilly says pushing me playfully.

"Well you thought correctly," I reply smiling like a goof.

"Ahem?"

I turn back around and see Hank and Connor staring at me.

"Sorry! This is Lilly, Lilly this is Hank and Connor," I say introducing the boys to Lilly.

Lilly waves and leans into me.

"Connor's a hottie," Lilly whispers.

"Android."

Lilly looks at me like 'so what?' to which I reply with a face palm and Connor stares at us confused while Hank facepalms as well.

"What am I missing?" Connor asks innocent as a puppy.

"Nothing Connor," I say before Lilly can get a word in.

•••••••

Lilly and I are sitting on my couch, chilling while having a drink of wine and catching up, that is until someone knocks on my door. 

I place my wine down and jog over to the door, answering it to see Gavin.

"Hey," I say as Gavin kisses me roughly.

I return the kiss but push him away quickly.

"What's wrong?" Gavin asks me, worried he's done something wrong.

"Nothing, it's just my friend is here and I don't wanna he rude to her," I say looking over to Lilly.

"Oh sorry, Nice to meet you, my name is Gavin, what would your name be?" Gavin says introducing himself with a handshake.

"Lilly, Lilly Rose," Lilly says smiling as she shakes Gavin's hand and uses her other hand to brush her hair out of her face.

"Lils, this is Gavin, my.... romantic interest?" I say questioning the choice of words I used.

"I gathered by the kiss you two shared at the door," Lilly says laughing at me.

"Of course!" I reply sitting back down next to Lilly and Gavin sits on the other side of Lilly.

All three of us continue to talk and I keep seeing Gavin take glances at Lilly, as if he likes her.

Wouldn't be surprised to be honest.

"So Anna, I heard you got promoted to Lieutenant after your major accident," Lilly says looking to my leg and raising her eyebrows.

"Yeah yeah, I did, dunno how I managed it," I say lifting my uniform pant leg.

•••••••

Alice wanders into my room where Gavin and I are fast asleep.

"Anna?" I hear a soft voice ask.

I sit up still half asleep and see Alice, to which I smile.

"Yes Alice?" I reply.

"I just woke up and no one else is awake," Alice says softly.

"Of course, here gimme a sec," I say as Alice walks out of the door and I quickly chuck clothes on as I was completely naked.

Shit I hope Alice didn't get woken up last night. She would've said something. Right?

I shake the thought out of my head and decide I should ask her.

I walk out of the room and knock on Lilly's door to wake her up as I make my way to the kitchen where Alice is sitting at the bench.

"Did you wake up at all last night?" I ask Alice.

"You woke me up Anna," Lilly says smirking.

"I don't care about your sleeping habits Lilly, you go to sleep at four each night," I retaliate.

I bring my attention to Alice and smile.

"No, why?" Alice asks.

"No reason, just wanted to make sure you slept alright," I say making some breakfast.

Shit Gavin. He won't know we are awake.

"Lilly! Knock on my bedroom door and tell Gavin we are awake and tell him to put some clothes on," I whisper quietly to Lilly as she pushes me playfully.

I hear Lilly and Gavin converse and see Lilly walk back into the kitchen, Gavin joining us a few minutes later.

•••••••

A week later.

"Lilly he's been staring at you all day," I say as I approach Lilly and Alice as they sit at my desk at the precinct.

"And I've been staring at Connor all day, your point?" Lilly says as she stands up to match my height. 

"You're single, Connor is single, Gavin and I are dating, Gavin keeps staring at you, he likes you, he wants to fuck you," I explain quietly.

"Right," Lilly says as she finally catches on. "Just know I'm not interested in him."

"But he's interested in youuuuu," I say poking Lilly's chest.

"Don't worry about him," Lilly says.

"Guess you're right, we aren't even official technically," I mumble, trying to convince myself that it won't be as bad as I'm making it out to be.

Speak of the devil, Gavin walks up to me and kisses me and he waits, holding my waist, staring into my eyes.

"Hi there," I say smiling at Gavin.

"Hey, is Lilly single?" Gavin asks me.

"Ugh," I say pushing Gavin away and I walk to Hank's desk.

"What? What did I do?" Gavin asks confused.

I turn around to face Gavin and stare him down.

"You asked me if my friend is single and you've been undressing her with your eyes it's so obvious! So you either explain yourself or whatever we have is done okay?" I snap.

"Uh, Anna, I, Uh, Lilly, fuck," Gavin stutters.

"Knew it, I knew this wouldn't last long," I say sternly.

"Anna, please," Gavin says.

"I can't believe you Gavin!" I shout and slap Gavin.

Gavin holds his face in pain and slowly stands back upright.

"Lilly doesn't even like you! She likes Connor!"

I cover my mouth quickly and look from Lilly to Connor and back again.

Shit. I've done it now.

"Sorry Lilly!!" I say rushing over to her where she just hugs me.

"You silly thing, I don't care if you out those things," Lilly says into my shoulder.

Thank god.

"Lilly you like me?" Connor asks as he approaches us.

"Well I did when I first saw you but I realised you were android and thought I'd like to keep my life because my father would literally kill me if he found out I liked an Android, Sorry Connor," Lilly says as she still hugs me.

"Hold on...."

Lilly laughs and pats my back.

"Anna you know this," Lilly says.

I get embarrassed and hide my face in my hair.

"I'm going home, Lilly, Alice come with me if you want, just be home before dark okay?" I say rushing out the door and speeding home, safely this time.

~~~~~~~
A/N
Idfk what happened here. But eh fuck it and let's hope it makes sense.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.4K 5.1K 200
You're Detective Y/N L/N, you worked through the revolution with Lieutenant Hank Anderson and Connor, the Android sent by CyberLife. After winning t...
5K 150 11
Detective (y/n) (l/n) was recently assigned to investigate deviant cases with lieutenant Anderson. But things get interesting when an android, sent b...
113 5 5
After the revolution ended. Connor the RK800 android detective expects to be just your average detective, that just so happens to be a deviant. But a...
3K 42 33
(A Detroit: Become Human Fanfic) Living within an era filled with advanced technology, Julie Smith continues to live the day with a smile on her face...