Daddy I'm Your Daughter Too

By bryansdaughter

Niklaus Mikaelson had a daughter before Hope. And although he took her in he never really paid any attention... More

Unloved/Moving
Me? A Big Sister?
Little Hope
Jealous
Magic
Pushed Away from Dad
Boarding School
Authors Note
The Handsome Boy
The Letter
Home
Davina
Bye Daddy
Welcome Back?
Meeting Tom
Don't Leave Me
Dawn!!
Doubt
Authors Note
Saving Dawn
Coma?
Authors Note
Death
Funeral
Different
Authors Note
Surprise
Author
Hybrid
Forgivness
Authors Note
Authors Note
Alternate Ending

Daddy

59.7K 688 112
By bryansdaughter

It was a calm night and all the Mikealson siblings were sitting in their mansion in Mystic falls when there was a knock at the door. Kol stood up and said," I'll go see who it is." He walked to the door and opened it. All of a sudden a dark skinned women  just barged in with a small item wrapped in a pink blanket and headed right to the living room where the rest of the Mikaelsons were. She marched straight up to Klaus and shoved the small item into his hands and spoke harshly, " She's yours and I am not going to raise her so you figure it out. I can't have her affect my life." Then the dark skinned women marched out of the house slamming the door behind her as she left. Klaus looked at the tiny baby in his arms who could only be a few months old. Then he wrinkled his nose in disgust and said, " I can't have children but I guess there's nothing we can do about her." He then asked a compelled servant to prepare a room for the little girl. "What shall we call her brother." Rebekah asked Klaus. He replied"what would you name it?" Then Klaus saw something stitched into the side of the little pink blanket in purple was the name  Dawn. "Her name is Dawn." Klaus stated after everyone looked at the baby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

871K 20.5K 143
- ❝𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠❞ ✨🐺 ❝𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤. 𝐁𝐮𝐭...
205K 6.1K 58
Ranked #23 in #klausmikaelson stories ☺️ *** "Did I make the great Klaus Mikaelson care for someone like me?" *** in which Rebekah returns to take ca...
74.1K 930 23
All Mikaelson siblings, except for Freya, had children. Elijah and Katherine had a daughter named Olivia Nia Mikaelson Pierce. Kol and Davina had a s...
14K 245 21
What if Niklaus Mikaelson had a daughter before Hope? Who is she? How old is she? How does she cope with New Orleans? How does she cope with a new si...