𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 πƒπ„π’πˆπ‘π„π’

By SEOKKBUTT

π…π€ππ…πˆπ‚ ━ 𝘫π˜ͺ𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘨𝘨𝘢𝘬. ❛I want to take you, baby. Right here, and right now.❜ 𝒂 π’”π’•π’π’“π’š οΏ½... More

- π˜ͺ𝘯𝘡𝘳𝘰
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘡𝘸𝘰
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘹
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘦π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘡𝘦𝘯
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘡𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘦π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘡𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺

𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦

2.9K 161 42
By SEOKKBUTT

"Is it much for me to ask?"

Hoseok was playing some game on his phone when he received Jimin's message saying he'd be doing over-time today. He was upset. He thought of doing something.. special for Jimin today but that won't be possible anymore seeing Jimin won't be around anytime soon.

Jimin would probably return home late in the night. One or two o'clock in the morning to be exact. He pursed his lips, thinking of what to do when Jimin's not around.

"Hmm..." he hummed thoughtfully, "What do I do?" he questioned to no one in particular, but himself. After thinking a lot and realising there's nothing much to do, he just thought of watching some random movie on the television. It's not like he had anything else to do now.

He soon went into the kitchen and started making popcorn for himself to eat and also gathered few other snacks that he was willing to eat while watching the movies.

Being done with everything and preparing his couch clean, fluffy and warm, he sat down and made himself comfortable. He selected a movie of his interest and played it.

He thought of showing Jimin what he was doing without him and smirked a bit at the thought, knowing Jimin would get in some trouble imagining few.. things once he gets to know what Hoseok was actually watching. He started searching for his phone but couldn't find it. He looked here and there to see where it could be and then it hit him. He put his phone on the kitchen counter while he was preparing himself popcorn.

He sighed loudly, the thought of getting up from the fluffy couch just to take his phone made him pout, "Ah.. maybe I'll just do that later. For now, let's just start watching this." he told to himself and made himself comfy on his couch. He won't admit this but he was way too lazy to actually get up and bring the phone. [ a/n : me irl literally for doing any sort of work ]

Around thirty minutes of the movie was barely over by now, and just when the things were getting heated and interesting, Hoseok heard the bell ring from the main door. He groaned, "Who is it?" he irritatingly wondered. He tch'ed and got up from the couch to answer the door.

He did not bother about turning the television off before he would answer the door, probably because he assumed that there would be a courier related to work for Jimin.

"Well, now that I'm up anyways, might as well take my phone when I get back to watch the movie." he thought.

He lazily went near to the door and without actually bothering to look through the peep hole, he opened the door, only to be met with the gaze of the one and the only, Jeon Jeongguk. He furrowed his eyebrows a little, "What are you doing here?" he asked, without really inviting him inside.

Instead asnwering first, Jeongguk welcomed himself inside the house - despite of Hoseok holding the door on place for him to not enter - and made his way towards their living room. Hoseok rolled his eyes and soon followed behind, "I asked you something." he said, sternly this time, while gritting has teeth.

Chuckling a bit, Jeongguk questioned back in reply, "Fifty shades of grey, huh?" [ a/n : sorry I didn't know of any other movie LMAO. I'm PuRe DoN't JuDgE mE. ] he teased him which made Hoseok a little embarrassed but mostly, also made him blush.

"W-what.. wh-why do you even care!?" he questioned, though not admitting, he was panicked a little. And he doesn't know how exactly but, somehow gaining a bit of confidence, he continued, "I'll do wh-whatever I want. How does it regard to you?"

By this time, Jeongguk made himself comfortable in the couch where Hoseok was seated not long back. On listening to Hoseok, Jeongguk just hummed.

Seeing that he didn't get any reply and knowing that it wouldn't be of any use to question him yet again, Hoseok rolled his eyes and sat on the couch too, but of course, a little farther from Jeongguk. "I think you should leave. Jimin will he home soon."

Jeongguk held Hoseok's forearm and pulled him closer to himself, making Hoseok to almost get seated on his own lap. "Don't lie to me, babycheeks. I know he's gonna work overnight today." he said as he now completely made Hoseok sit on his lap despite Hoseok's struggles to get away.

"Stop squirming around, baby. I ain't gonna do any harm to you." he instructed.

"Who are you to say me what to do!?" Hoseok glared at Jeongguk, "And why do you even come to me? I do not love you plus, I'm married for God's sake!" His voice a bit raised by now, not completely because he was angry, but also because he was upset. Upset with himself, upset with Jeongguk.

Jeongguk didn't even flinch when Hoseok raised his voice, instead he was paying more attention towards the movie, or so he showed no reaction. The words that came out of Hoseok's mouth, really did hurt him but he wouldn't show that to him. Seeing the person you love and cherish so much in the arms of other guy is not an easy thing, you see? But if ruining his life just so he could have Hoseok was definitely not the good thing. So he always chose to hide their little secret with Jimin, just so Hoseok would be happy.

"I think the movie is hot." he commented - completely opposite of what he was actually thinking ; feeling - which made Hoseok roll his eyes, "Just like you, baby. You are hot, your body is hot, your moans are sexy, every little thing about you is so perfect." Jeongguk praised him while he rubbed Hoseok's clothed tummy while breathing heavily, "You're perfect for me, Hoseok." he finished.

Hoseok held Jeongguk's hand and stopped him from rubbing with his belly and was struggling to get away from Jeongguk, get away from his grasp. "Mmh, dont hold me." he commanded but who was he kidding? Jeongguk held him like he would loose Hoseok if he didn't hold him tighter.

"Jeongguk, I said, release your grip."

They made an eye-contact for a few moments, Hoseok's eyes showed hurt and anger and so did Jeongguk's. But Hoseok failed to notice that. Jeongguk sighed and loosened his grip on Hoseok and saw him getting up from his lap almost immediately.

Hoseok massaged gis temples, "to answer you, no, I'm not perfect. Not for you at least, Ggukie. You can find someone else. Someone who's younger than me, someone who's beautiful, someone who loves you. I'm older than you, heck, that doesn't even matter now that I'm married, m-a-r-r-i-e-d, you get that?"

Hoseok slapped the harsh reality right on Jeongguk's face even though he knew. Jeongguk knew.

Jeongguk sighed for the nth time, everytime Hoseok tried to tell him about things like these, he just ignored him and never really listened to him. He admits it, he admits that the truth hurts him, it haunts him if he is being honest. The fact that he loves Hoseok but he can't be his is what he would call the worst nightmare. But, having him secretly is still okay for him because he has fallen for Hoseok and there was no turning back now.

He looked up at Hoseok, "No matter how many times you say me, I won't fucking change my mind. I'll stick to you no matter what happens, to me, to you, to the world. I, won't, fucking, change. The fact that I've fallen so damned hard for you is more than enough for me to stay by your side. And the fact that we also had sex with eachother doesn't help for me to move on either." he said calmly yet he sounded so demanding, so dominating.

The tone Jeongguk used got Hoseok's knees go week, but the mention of ' we had sex ' made him feel vulnerable, feel awful because he did that with Jeongguk despite of having Jimin by his side. "Je-Jeongguk, don't bring that up. You and me, both of us know what and why exactly we ended up having sex at the first place on that day an-"

Jeongguk got up making Hoseok automatically shut his mouth. Taking Hoseok's soft hands in his and facing him, "Please hyung," his voice came a little shaky - different than before - "just let me love you." he said, his eyes a little teary now, "I don't want anything else. I just want you, I just want you to love me. Is it much for me to ask?" he shed few tears but soon wiped them away.

Clearing his throat a little, he continued, "Anyways, I came here to spend some quality time with you. I don't remember the last time we did that." He admitted, "I wanted to cuddle you, mostly because the last time I fucked you so hard on your bed, I couldn't take proper care of you because your dear husband was back home and it made me feel awful. I'm sorry baby, I wanted to stay and cuddle you until you sleep but- but I just couldn't." he told, his voice came out raspy because of sudden crying.

Hoseok just stood there, not knowing how to handle Jeongguk and his stubborn behaviour. He was hurting- hurting the both of them. And he felt bad for that. "And, you were already watching a movie, an interesting one if I may add, so why don't we Netflix and chill?" Jeongguk winked and gave him a bunny smile in efforts of changing the dull and heavy atmosphere surrounding them. Making attempts to get Hoseok back on his lap so that he could cuddle him.

━━

29 08 2019
eleven fifty-nine am

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 10.8K 39
Jimin and Jungkook are both grown with children. Their lives intertwine when Jungkook finds himself interested in Jimin and all his woes. Their love...
2.4K 93 30
Two Males. Two sets of trauma. Will they be able to overcome their obstacles and pursue a relationship without the house of cards crumbling? ~Warning...
21.4K 1.4K 32
Jung Hoseok is a Business Administration student that fell in love to the Medical student Park Jimin on his first day at the university. And because...
6.5K 644 28
|| COMPLETED || Hoseok is (basically) forced to go on vacation and leave his stressful idol life behind, at least for a little while. He wasn't expec...