Little Reign

By MysDeat

Mary gets pregnant with Francis's child, they are happier than ever. Then horror strikes and things change. B... More

"I'm with child"
The News
Parties...
Running
Running P2
Birth
Info
Grief
Seperated
Cozy
The News Heard Around The World
Safety First
Birth
More Than Parents
Happy Royal Family

Repeats

3.4K 56 6
By MysDeat

I woke up with a start. I look around thing to figure out what woke me. It was then I felt a twisting in my stomach and knew why I had woken up. I run to the bathroom, hoping to make it there in time.

I did.

I puked.

I tried to avoid my dress and hair and thankfully succeeded.

After I started to feel better. I headed back to bed.

I didn't know why I had started to feel awful suddenly, but I didn't like it.

This pattern continued for a few days straight, except it wasn't just in the morning anymore.

Francis had started to notice and had begun worrying.

I tried to tell him it was nothing, but even I didn't know what was wrong. I had felt a little weaker than normal, but that was it.

Nothing got worse.

Nothing got better.

Eventually I went to see the physician, having a suspicion as to what was wrong, but begging I was wrong.

Fortunately and unfortunately. I was right.

"Francis...?" I asked walking into his office. "You free to talk?" I asked and he nodded, putting his stuff and walking to me. He immediately put his arms around my waist.

"Hey," he said and kissed me. I didn't respond very much, too tense to really enjoy it. "What's wrong?"

"You know how I've been feeling a little ill?" I asked, knowing it was redundant to ask.

"Yeah, why?" He asked, more serious now.

"I went to see the physician."

"And...?"

"Im... " I said, but I didn't know how to tell him...

"You can tell me anything... whatever it is." He said, but I knew he was scared for the answer too.

"I'm pregnant..." I said, looking down.

"Really?!" He said, excited. I looked at him confused. He was happy? "That's great!" He said, but he could tell on my face that I didn't agree. "Right?"

"I gues..."

"Hey, what is it?"

"I'm scared..." I said and he didn't have to ask for what. He knew what for.

"I know, but we'll do better this time. I promise." He said and pulled me to him. I felt safe in his arms and I believe that this time it would go right. It had to. I couldn't handle losing another child.

Hey guys, I'm taking suggestions as to possible names for the child. I'm open to anything. It'll be a few chapters before the birth. But I thought I would leave the name up to you guys and give you guys time to think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 2.7K 15
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ /๐˜• ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜น๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต,๐˜Š๐˜ฉ...
185K 9.5K 87
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
31.2K 781 19
A clumsy accident led two people together.
6.4K 264 28
Logan was planning on proposing to Rory at her graduation party, but when she gave him some big news he decided to put that plan on hold. How are the...