He's No Good | โœ“

Por xwriteratheartxo

[COMPLETED] Emma, and Lucas have been feuding for their mutual friends attention for over five years. But whe... Mรกs

He's No Good
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
He's No Saviour
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue

Chapter 23

22K 646 330
Por xwriteratheartxo

I want to give this weeks shout out to @miaacassanova ! Thank you for always being supportive and patient!

Chapter 23

Lucas and I both hop off of our beds at the same time.

Right as I begin to walk to the white door, Lucas grabs my upper arm and twists me around so I'm facing him.

"You're not going," he states, and I roll my eyes.

"Come on, Lucas. I'm not a ten year old girl anymore. I've been practicing my magic. I'm good," I try to convince him but when his eyes darken, I know I'm not winning.

"You learned you were a witch a month ago. You've barely had enough time to practice. I, however, have almost a year on my shoulders. So no, you're not good," he snarls, moving me towards the bed.

My chest lifts at the thought of him somewhat caring about my well being, but I'm not going to let him handle the hunters himself.

"Lucas, I'm going whether you like it or not," I narrow my eyes, daring him to challenge me.

He clenches his jaw, and looks off to where the door is, paying attention to the flickering lights. "Fine. But you're going to listen to every word I say. Starting with one: you're going to stay behind me," he grounds out, and I nod in understanding.

Sighing, he walks towards the door and I follow. "Can we lock Jason's room without them accessing it?" I ask, and Lucas shuts his eyes almost painfully.

"I can make the room not appear to them, and only to us. I've never tried it, but I can only hope that it will work," he mumbles, stepping out of the room.

I quickly look over my shoulder to Jason before following Lucas. "Do your thing," I bite my lip once we're both outside Jason's hospital room.

Lucas shuts his eyes as he raises his right hand so it's floating in front of Jason's door.

Lucas begins mumbling something under his breath until the boarder around the door flashes a bright neon blue color before dimming.

"What, was that?" I slowly ask, memorized about what just happened.

Lucas doesn't answer, so I decide to ask something else. "How did you do that? You couldn't have used one of the T's. It makes no sense," I mumble the last bit and Lucas sighs.

"It's a long story, Emma," Lucas mumbles before turning on his heel to walk down the empty hall.

Traveling down the hall was pretty unadventurous.

As we were turning on a sharp right corner, two men who looked like they were in their mid-thirties appeared in front of us.

They both looked at each other before a sinister smile was placed on both of their lips.

Their gazes pass between Lucas and I before resting on me. "Emma Sullivan. The Boss seeks your company. Come with us willingly or we will have to use force," both men say simultaneously.

Lucas stands in front of me, but I quickly step aside to give them both a smug smirk.

Before they can comprehend what I'm going to do, my left hand shoots up, and they both fly to the very end of the long hall.

The echo of things falling off catches my ear, and I send a smirk to Lucas. "I know how to handle myself."

Without waiting for Lucas, I turn to the left side of the hall, and continue walking to find anyone else.

I feel Lucas's presence behind me, and for once, I feel like I'm leading.

10 minutes after circling almost every corner, we haven't bumped into any other hunter.

Just as we decide to check out other floors, the far elevator opens.

Lucas and I carefully continue walking forward, but freeze when we see who comes in our line of vision.

"Jasmine," I gasp out.

"Did you really think that cell could hold me?" She smirks, looking between the both of us.

No, I honestly didn't. But I at least thought she'd be in there longer.

"Now," Jasmine cracks her knuckles. "You're both going down. Starting with you, Emma," she maliciously smirks.

Without any words transpiring between us, Lucas shoves me to the closest, empty hospital room, and locks me inside.

"Lucas!" I bang on the door when I hear him charging after her.

Jasmine's scream of pain passes through the cracks of the door, and I try to open the door using telekinesis.

"What the fuck!" I growl under my breath when nothing happens.

"You're fucking done, Jasmine," Lucas growls from the opposite side of the door.

I rattle the door, hoping to get his attention. "Don't kill her, Lucas!"

All I hear in response is silence.

Seconds pass until the door opens. The first thing I face his Lucas's blank face.

"Let's go," he states dryly before turning on his heel.

I quickly follow him, but still look to the side where Jasmine lays unconscious against the wall.

"I think that's all there was," I mumble under my breath as we're passing by her.

"No, I still sense some more," Lucas grumbles, but continues his route ahead.

I furrow my eyebrows. He can sense hunters?

As we begin to make our was towards Jason's room, a familiar figure stands in front of us.

"Adam?" I ask for conformation, slowing my steps.

Adam sighs in frustration. "Emma... I have to take you in," he says loudly, taking a step closer to me.

Lucas, who was behind me through the whole transaction, laughs darkly as he takes slow, but calculating steps towards him.

"You know, I'm going to enjoy taking you down," Lucas smirks before charging after him.

My eyes widen when Lucas's fist immediately attaches itself to Adam's cheek.

Adam laughs with no emotion before retaliating, however, Lucas dodges both punches thrown to him before bringing his hand towards his throat.

"Time to go to sleep, Adam," Lucas cold voice rings through the empty hallway before Adam's eyes roll to the back of his head, finally laying unconscious on the floor.

Dusting off his hands on his pants, he turns to me with a blank expression. "We need to get Jason out of here."

I furiously nod, agreeing with him before he turns around to get to Jason's hospital room.

Right when we got into Jason's hospital room, Lucas teleported all three of us to Lucas's house, where we spent the remainder of Saturday.

By Sunday, we were all in Jason's house watching over him when Anna called me.

Today, because it's Halloween, there is a haunted carnival theme that opened up nearby that the girls wanted to go to.

Of course, I declined, but after a long time of being persuaded, I agreed to go.

After mentioning this to Lucas, he told me Dylan also invited him to go, and connected the dots that both of our friend groups were merging, whether we liked it or not.

Thankfully, Jason's brother is currently in town, and offered to watch him for the day while Lucas and I got ready for tonight.

Of course, with my luck, it was too late to even buy a costume, so I settled with wearing my Panda onesie I purchased in Vancouver last year.

When Lucas picks me up from my house, I take in his attire and hide a laugh when I see what his costume is.

He's a vampire. A fucking vampire.

I break seconds after he reverses out of my driveway.

"You're even wearing fake fangs," I gasp out, slapping my knee as long chuckles leave me.

He playfully glares at me in the corner of his eye, but I don't miss the smile lifting on the corner of his lips.

After almost 20 minutes of driving, we've both managed to find a parking spot in the dozens of packed up rows of cars.

Lucas pays for my ticket — ignoring my comments on how I could pay for it myself.

Right when we enter the carnival, I'm about to voice my complaints when an axe swings right in front of my face, just inches from my nose.

"What the fuck man," Lucas growls, holding the wrist of the guy who swung the axe.

Even though the person's face is covered with a Freddy Krueger mask, his fear is sweating through his pores as he whimpers in fright.

Lucas's grip on his wrist tightens, and I swear he's cutting his circulation. "Do that to us again, and I swear you won't see the morning," Lucas snarls before slamming his arm down.

The masked-man quickly regains his balance and runs the opposite direction. Once he's out of view, I groan.

"It's just his job, Lucas. No need to be a bitch about it," I clench my jaw, giving him a dry look.

Lucas looks at me with a blank expression before continuing to walk in the direction our friends are waiting.

I smell the hot dog stand before I see it. Looking closer I find Lauren leaning against Dylan as Anna is talking with a smile on her face in front of them.

"Hey guys," I greet them with a smile once I'm near.

"We're going to a haunted house," Lauren states right away when she catches my presence.

A chuckle escapes both Anna and I as Lauren grabs a hold of each of our hands, guiding us to a large, creepy black building.

"Better luck next time!" The girls and I shout in unison as another masked employee jumps out from the shadows to scare us.

Dylan and Lucas are still walking ahead, unscathed by the things going on around them.

Yes, I'll admit, I got a little jumpy a few times, but Lucas was as empty as a shell throughout the whole time in the haunted house.

"Where the heck are the guys?" Anna's fearful voice catches my ear as she shakes my right arm in fear.

My eyes widen, looking up to where the boys bodies once stood, but now find them missing.

Lauren demise changed instantly, showing a slight hint of fear of not having her boyfriend at her arms length.

Walking a few more minutes, we reach the end of the maze, grateful we didn't get scared as hard as I thought we would be through the rest of the process.

Just before we leave the haunted house, we thank the lady by the exit.

Right when we're out of the house, all of our shouts echo through the night when we all see two large men in scream masks in front of us.

I bend down, resting my palm on my beating heart in hopes to calm it down.

"Dylan!" Lauren's voice manages to find its way past my rapidly beating heart, giving me a clear understanding about what just happened.

Looking up, I immediately glare when I see Lucas's laughing eyes staring at me with a hint of a smile on his lips.

"You fucking dick," I snarl, straightening my stance.

I elbow his rib, and he groans in pain while I pay attention to Anna and Lauren.

"You hungry?" I grin, changing the topic of the guys dumb ass behavior.

"Always," Lauren reply's almost immediately.

Both Anna and I chuckle, nodding in agreement.

Let's get some food.

"I'm craving a burger," I whisper eagerly into Lauren's ear as we're analyzing the menu board in front of us.

"I'm stuck between a corn dog, or a burger," she whispers back and I laugh.

Just as I'm about to tell her that I'm going to get in the line to place my order, a foil page is shoved in my hand.

Without acknowledging what was put in my hand, I glance up to see Lucas looking off to the distance, as if he isn't being completely weird.

When I realize he's not going to look at me, I look down and slowly open what he placed in my hand.

I couldn't help but gasp in shock when I see he got me a burger, exactly how I like it.

No cucumbers, or onions.

I stare at the burger with a complete look of shock. He still remembers?

Looking up, I notice Lucas is still not looking at me in the eye.

I don't realize I'm blushing until I feel my cheeks burning up.

"Thank you," I whisper to him before looking down to the burger in my hands.

Unable to control the smile growing on my face, I take a bite of the delicious goodness.

Once all of us have eaten, we decided to walk around before settling on riding the bumper cars.

As we're all in line to get a car, and destroy each other, the intercom rings above us. "Everyone in line for the bumper cars: to avoid a longer wait time, please partner yourselves up into two. Thank you."

Both Anna and I groan, already knowing Lauren is going to be paired with Dylan.

I'm about to ask Anna for us to be together when a group of guys inturupt me.

"Hey," man taps Anna's shoulder, causing both of us to look at him.

To say he looked gorgeous put it gently. With tan skin, dark, laid back hair, and green eyes, he could be a model.

He grins, immediately brightening his features. "Uh, my friends ganged up on me and now I don't have a partner... you wanna be mine?" He asks, his ears turning a light shade of pink in the process.

I take notice of his two friends behind him, who are smirking at their friends actions.

Anna suddenly smirks, and quickly glances between Lucas and I before looking back to the man. "Yeah, sure."

My mouth gapes open. Bitch.

Before I know it, the group of us are next.

I slowly exhale before turning to face Lucas. "You wanna go together?" I ask straight up, not holding back.

Lucas looks as if he's trying to repress a smile, but fails when he sees my annoyed expression. "Sure Princess," Lucas smirks, and I slowly move my foot next to his, and wait for the perfect time until I stomp on it.

"Ow!" He shouts once I've completed the action I intended to do.

I smirk and shrug my shoulders. "That's not my name, Scott."

Before he has a chance to retort, the gate separating us from the ride, opens, letting the whole arena flood with people.

I spot a neon blue car by the far right, and I sprint to it before someone claims it.

Once I'm seated, I find Lucas rolling his eyes at my behavior while casually strolling across the arena.

"You're a loser," he mumbles as he buckles the seat beat for the both of us once he's seated.

Ignoring the shiver that went up and down my spine from his touch, I shove his shoulder. "Shut up."

Right when the bell rings, we both grab the steering wheel. "I'm driving," he growls.

"Fuck off," I snarl, shoving his hands away.

I quickly find Lauren and Dylan in a neon orange car ahead of me, and I snort.

Too easy.

Just as I'm about to hit the back of their car, another bumps into us.

I gasp and look over my shoulder to find two guys laughing at my expression.

"This is what happens when you drive," Lucas mumbles, moving my hands away.

Once I look back to where Lauren was, I can't seem to find her anymore.

Before I can mourn my loss, Lucas bumps into a couple and their shocked expression caused me to choke on a laugh.

Lucas quickly looks at me, and grins before looking back to the cars around us.

Without warning, he drives into another car, making them fly all the way against the wall.

I couldn't hide the huge smile growing on my lips throughout the whole experience.

Who knew Lucas and I could find enjoyment in each other's presence again?

A few minutes later, we all exited our vehicles and met up by the tattoo booth.

"Guys, Dyl and I are gonna go to his place. Tonight was really fun girls," Lauren speaks up as she cracks her knuckles.

Anna pouts. "Do you want a ride Anne?" Lauren asks, and Anna's expression morphs to a grin.

After saying all of our goodbyes, all three of them leave, leaving Lucas and I alone.

I rock myself back and forth on my heels to try to distract myself from the heavy silence upon us.

"Do you want to... stay over?" Lucas asks, breaking the silence.

My eyes widen, and my head whips to the side to face him. "What?"

He flinches but regains his blank expression seconds later. "Your old room is still there. You can stay there for the night if you want. I know home isn't your favorite place to be so... I guess I'm trying to help," Lucas explains, casually shrugging as if it's nothing.

I don't realize my mouth is left open until my lips begin to feel dry.

Licking my lips, I clear my throat. "Are you sure you're okay with that? Just a week ago you still hated my guts."

A empty laugh leaves him as he looks deep into my eyes. "I don't think I have it in me to hate you, Emma."

I stare at him in shock, surprised by how much he's... left me speechless.

"Well, okay. Yeah. I just have to get some clothes from my place," I say after I've thought about his offer.

He nods, and pulls out his keys as he begins to lead the way to his car. "Let's get to your house then."

Although I was thoroughly disgusted, I wasn't surprised to hear moans coming from the inside of my dad's bedroom.

Ignoring the sounds, I quickly rushed to my bedroom and threw different articles of clothes into my school bag before leaving my house with Lucas hot on my tail.

After a smooth ride, we reached Lucas's house, and my heart began to beat rapidly at the thought of sleeping over at his house once again.

"Meet me upstairs, I'm just gonna grab us some water," Lucas says once we've shut the door to the front of his house.

I nod, and hold onto the straps of my bag as I'm running up the stairs two by two.

Just as I reach the top, the front door swings open.

"Ah, Lucas. I've been meaning to have a word with you," a familiar voice says once they've entered the house.

Turning around, I find Lucas's dad, Xavier, in a suit and tie right in front of Lucas.

"Dad," Lucas greets coldly.

"I heard what happened at the hospital, Lucas. And to say I'm disappointed is an understatement," Xavier says with a shake of his head.

Lucas and I both look at him with a questioning look.

"What are you talking about?" Lucas asks, crossing his arms over his chest.

"You should have delivered Emma Sullivan to them, son," Xavier shakes his head with disappointment and my mouth gapes open.

Lucas's eyes widen. "Why the fuck would I do that, and how do you fucking know that happened?" Lucas asks, dumbfounded.

Xavier simply laughs, as if a joke was told that Lucas seems to not understand.

"Lucas, it's time you know you're heritage," Xavier starts.

Lucas raises his eyebrows, uncrossing his arms, and leaves them hanging off his sides.

"You're a hunter, Lucas. A witch hunter."

Alright that ends Chapter 23!

If you've read Once A Bad Boy on Episode Interactive, you probably have seen this coming from a mile away.

But still, hope you enjoyed the adventure to get here!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I'll see you lovelies in the next one!

Love you xx

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

1.4M 51.4K 40
Scarlett Everwood isn't necessarily your average 17-year-old girl, but she's managed to get by. After a year of pulling herself back together, she's...
895K 17.8K 40
"Justin Manning is plain bad news." That's what everyone says at Springfield High School. He uses girls for his own benefit and he could care less ab...
61 6 5
Picture a world where a vampire, ancient and cold, finds himself inexplicably drawn to a seemingly ordinary girl. Little did he know this ordinary lo...