...But You Don't Notice at Al...

Από ninjaspatchula15

Throughout middle school, Harry was Kat's best guy friend. They hung out together all the time, and they kne... Περισσότερα

Prolouge
A Singer
Stole My Heart
Isn't It Ironic?
Tell No One But Kevin!
A Good Night's Swim
Marco! Polo! Liam! Harry!
I'm Single, Marry You, French Silk Cones!
"Let's Go To The Mall"
Best. Day. EVER!
Harry Styles
Shut Up!
The Interview (of doom)
Harry, and Louis, and Landon OH MY!
Well That was Awkward
Muffin!
What Happens to Little Girls who Lie
Whipped Cream...and I Know it!
Attack of the Graceful Kats
At Least I Didn't Get Drunk
Whoops!
Fall For You
You Can Take Me Home
Same Old Games
"Dating"
Intervention
The Universe Ships Hat
Can't Fight This Feeling
Nobody Compares
Good Morining, Darling
Closer
My One Love
Kit-Kat and Twix
Right Where I Belong
Epilogue

Nightmares and Pancakes

2.8K 44 20
Από ninjaspatchula15

I opened the door to my garage and smiled seeing all of the party guests around. Then, I saw someone I didn't recognize. I big man dressed in all black. Are those people trying to get me to buy that book that will "change my life" again. Suddenly, he pulled out a gun. "party's over," he said and utter chaos broke out. People ran for their life to their cars, some just barely making it. People were dropping like flies. Why would someone be having a shooting at my house? Never mind that, there was no time for thinking I had to get out of there. I yelled for a few people I saw to get inside the house and I locked to door. I sobbed and grabbed the hand of the person next to me, hoping it wasn't someone I barely knew. I looked up to see it was Harry. His expression concerned.

"Kat, we need to hide," he said. We ran into the office and hid under the desk.

"I know your in there,"taunted a voice from just outside the door, "and I'm coming for you,"

"We need to get upstairs," I whispered and I grabbed Harry's hand. We ran up the stairs as fast as we could. We found a group of people hiding in my parents' room. We stood by them and waited. Someone called 9-1-1. I heard the door downstairs open and footsteps.

"I know exactly where you are," taunted the unfriendly voice. I burried my face in Harry's shirt. The lock on the door to the master bedroom clicked open and there stood a man I had never met pointing a gun at all of us. Then, Harry attacked the man with a tazer...wait where did Harry get a tazer? Why is that man over there wearing a tux? What is that cat doing here? I don't have a cat....

My eyes burst open, it had just been a dream, I sighed and looked around. There didn't seem to be a murderer anywhere nearby but I should at least check. I grabbed the only weapon-like thing that I could find, which was my phone. I know that'd totally scare the murderer away. I am armed and dangerous. I held my phone like it was a sword that I could you to fight off bad guys and I walked into the kitchen.

"Kitchen is clear," I said like a secret agent, then walked stealthily into the bathroom, "Bathrooms clear too," I log rolled into the living room, "Living room is clear as glass," I crept into Blair's room, "Blair's room is safe," I whispered. I know I should be fine, but seriously I was scared out of my mind that some guy was going to come murderer me. Well, I should check the guys' room too, I mean, I don't want the murderer to get them... They're my friends! I tiptoed into the boys' room.

"do do dooooooooo do do dooooooo do do doooooo dada," I hummed the mission impossible theme, "do do dooooo do do doooooooo do do doooooooo dada,". I tried to do a somersault but accidently hit a chair. I cursed under my breath.

"Kat, what are you doing?" said a male's voice next to me.

"MURDERER!" I screamed hitting him with my phone a few times, "get out of the boys' hotel room murderer!" I yelled.

"Kat!" said the murderer.

"Go away murderer!"

"KAT!"

Wait how did the murderer know my name?

"Kat! It's me, Harry!" I looked up to see Harry.

"Harry!" I sighed, "Wait, you're not the real Harry! You're just the murderer dressed as Harry!"

"Kat," he said and turned me to face him, "It's just Harry, there's no murderer,"

"Prove it, where's your tazer, did you kill the cat?"

"Okay, I think you need to sit down," he sat me down on the couch, "No, I don't have a tazer, but maybe one of security guards do, and I love cats! Why would I ever hurt one? Now would you care to explain why you came in here singing the mission impossible theme song, then called me a murderer,"

"Well I had a dream that a murderer broke into my house, so I was checking the rooms for the...er..murderer," I said blushing.

"What about the tazer?"

"Um, you attacked the murderer with a tazer in my dream," I blushed again.

"Were the other boys there?"

"Yeah," I lied, "we were all runing from a murderer in my house and we hid in the master bedroom,"

"So you decided to search the hotel rooms because of the dream that you had where something bad happened?" he asked with a confused expression on his face.

"Well, I'm kind of," I blushed, "scared," I whispered. "I'm just a bit overwealmed and I had the bad dream and I'm having issues sleeping. Why are you awake?"

"I got hungry and I wanted ice cream, but we didn't have any," he shrugged.

"I think that Blair has some, you want to go over and check?" I asked.

'Sure," he said holding out his arm. I linked mine with his and we skipped into the other room, I like skipping.

"So, where are we traveling next for the tour?" I asked as I pulled the vanilla ice cream out of the freezer.

"Well, we've got two days off, then we're going to Amsterdam," he said.

"Cool," I smiled. I really had no idea what that I would be doing for the day tomorrow.

"Would you like to hang out with me for the day?" he asked, "the lads all have other plans.."

"Sure," I chirped, I sounded way too excited. I diverted my gaze and started scooping ice cream into a bowl.

"So have you ever been to London before?" he asked casually.

"Um, yeah, I come back to England a lot since I miss it here," I said scooping a last little bit of ice cream into my bowl. I set the scooper down and grabbed a spoon.

"Kat," he walked up next to me and started scooping his own ice cream, "why were you so scared after that dream?"

"I...er..there was a shooting at my school in Seattle a year or so, and guns scare me," I blushed, "I was in the other wing of the school, so we were just in lock down, but I couldn't come to school for a month because it caused a phobia that I needed therapy for," my face was red as a tomato, "it's really embarrassing, so please don't tell anyone about it,"

"It's nothing embarrassed to be about," he said giving me a side hug by wrapping his arm around my waist, "I mean Liam's afraid of spoons! Don't worry, as long as I'm here, nothing can happen to you, and I'm sure the other guys would agree with me,"

"Thanks," I said. I looked up at him and I shiver went up my spine we were so close to each other, what was happening.

"You guys are having food without me?!?!"

"MURDERER!" I yelled throwing the spoon across the room as my first reaction to noise, "sorry," I said quickly realizing that it was only Liam and Niall.

"Don't shoot! I surrender!" said Liam throwing his arms in the air, "please don't throw another spoon!"

"Here, Niall," said Harry handing him a bowl of ice cream, "why are you guys up,"

"We heard someone scream murderer a little while ago, but assumed everything was alright, but after my brain woke up, I realized something bad could be going on," said Niall, "plus it's already seven,"

"Ugh," I said realizing I had got an extremely small amount of sleep.

"So is anyone going to explain to me why Kat screamed murderer then threw a spoon at Niall," said Liam.

"She had a bad dream about a murderer," explained Harry. I blushed deeply.

"Don't worry Kat!" said Niall, "we'll keep you safe, we can throw potatoes!"

"Kat's all about strange wepons," laughed Harry, "she beat me with her phone earlier,". I smiled awkwardly and got another spoon out of the cupboard and shoved a spoonful of ice cream into my mouth.

"What is everyone doing up?" moaned Blair coming out of her room with extreme bed-head. Harry stifled a laugh.

"It's Liam's fault!" said Niall.

"It's Harry's fault!" said Liam.

"It's Kat's fault!" said Harry.

"It's Niall's fault!" I said.

"I told you that I'd make breakfast, but I didn't mean, like early!" said Blair.

"Sorry," said all of the boys in a monotone voice.

"But...but....Kat had a nightmare," said Niall.

"So she beat me with her phone," said Harry.

"Then got ice cream," said Liam.

"Then threw a spoon at me!" said Niall.

"Hi," I said.

"What am I going to do with you boys.......and girl," she moaned, "I'm going back to bed, I'll be up at nine to make food,"

"Noooo!" said Niall, "I want food now!"

Blair mumbled something, but I couldn't tell what she was saying. "Hey how come Kat didn't hurt Blair with a creative wepon?" pouted Niall.

I shoved another spoonful of ice cream into my mouth and pushed a bowl over to Liam.

~~~~Flashback~~~~

Harry and I sat beside each other on the couch as I flipped through channels. I left it on a show then pulled out my math homework. "Don't you have homework too Harry?" I said digging through the black hole that is my backpack.

"Umm...no?" he tried.

"Get it out," I said strictly.

"Yes muuum," he sighed also pulling his maths book of his backpack that was leaning up against the couch. We each finished our work rather quickly.

"Okay, what should we do now?" asked Harry. Just as he asked, my mum walked in with her arms full of groceries.

"Could I have some help please kids?" she asked and Harry and I each loaded in an armful of groceries. "How are you Harry?" smiled my mum. Unlike my dad, my mum absolutely loved Harry and I'm sure that she secretly wants to adopt (or kidnap) him.

"I'm doing fine, thank you Mrs. Shoy," he smiled. Kiss-up.

"Well, I'll be in my office if you kids need anything," she said and walked into the other room.

"Oh, I've got to go," said Harry looking at the clock, "I'm going to be late,"

"What do you have a date," I mocked him.

"No," he said in the same mocking tone, "my mum just wants me home,"

"Okay? Do you want a ride?" I asked.

"No, I can just walk," he said.

"Okay, I'll go with," I slipped on my old orange flip flops and Harry pulled on his converse sneakers.

"So, Annika said no, who's your next target?" I joked.

"Actually, no one," he shrugged.

I laughed, "Seriously who?"

"No one, I just told you," he said.

I stopped him. I put my hand on his forehead, "Are you feeling okay?"

Harry rolled his eyes and kept walking, "I don't understand why this is such a big deal,".

"And you're okay with this?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said.

"You're okay with NO girls?"

"Well, I've got my mum and my sisters and you, you're a girl aren't you?"

"You know what I mean," I said playfully punching his arm.

"Yeah," he shrugged, "I guess I am,"

"This can't last long," I laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"BACON!" yelled Niall just about ready to devour the bacon Blair was making right off of the pan. I rolled my eyes and chuckled. I continued to stir the pancake batter, but failed launching some of the batter onto the countertop.

"Maybe I should just make the pancakes," laughed Harry pushing my aside.

"No, I can do it," I said pushing him back.

"No I should," he said pushing me. I shoved him again and he repeated it.

"Stop pushing me!" I said pushing him.

"No you stop pushing me," he said shoving me back.

"No you.." I shoved Harry causing him to knock into the bowl of pancake batter and it to splatter all over us. I opened my mouth to form an "o" and Harry stood there gaping at the fact that he was covered in pancake batter. I grabbed the spoon out of the now almost empty bowl and flung some more at him.

"My hair is going to smell like pancakes!" he said splashing batter onto me.

"Don't worry," I laughed, "on you, I'm sure it will be a major turn on,"

"Are you tuned on by my pancake hair?" he laughed, "are you turned on by my pancake hair?" he repeated.

"No!" I squealed. Luckily my face was covered in pancake batter so he couldn't see me blushing.

"I bet you are!" he laughed, "KAT LOVES HARRY STYLES!" he yelled.

"Shut up!" I said trying not to laugh.

"HIS HAIR SMELLS LIKE PANCAKES AND IT'S A MAJOR TURN ON!" he yelled loud enough that I was sure the whole hotel could hear.

"Will you two stop flirting and just make more batter?" said a very tired and bed-headed Louis entering the room.

"BOOBEAR!" yelled Harry running over and giving him a big hug getting pancake batter all over his striped shirt.

"I'm going to go shower," said Louis sounding not even half awake.

I poured more pancake mix and water into the bowl and began to stirr again. "I want to stir!" complained Harry.

"No," said Blair, "you go wake Zayn and tell him to come help cook, oh and tell Louis to shower fast because he needs to help too,"

"What other help do you need?" said Harry, "we're already making pancakes and bacon,"

"Someone has to make the eggs," said Blair.

"Why do we need this much food?" asked Harry.

"I'm a growing boy!" said Niall.

"Go!" said Blair.

"Yes, muuuum," sighed Harry as he left the room, still covered in pancake batter. I finally successfully stirred the batter and began to pour the batter into the pan and began flipping it.

"ZAYN WAKE UP MY HAIR SMELLS LIKE PANCAKES AND IT REALLY TURNS KAT ON AND LOUIS IS IN THE SHOWER AND IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP, I'LL BREAK THE MIRROR!" I heard Harry yell.

I few minuites later, I moved my fifth pancake onto the plate and Harry and Zayn came in. I didn't turn around because I was so focused on my mad pancake making skills. I moved my sixth one onto the plate and I felt something sticky fall onto my shoulder.

"Harry Styles!" I screamed as I turned around throwing dry pancake mix at him. He proceeded to squirt syrup onto my face.

"Quit flirting and make the pancakes!" said Niall ,"NIALL HUNGRY!"

I laughed and Harry and I continued making pancakes. Well, I made the pancakes,Harry made little pictures in them with chocolate chips. Zayn and Louis, after almost setting the kitchen on fire, successfully made some eggs. We all sat down and piled food onto our plates and ate as much as we possibly could untill we were all full except Niall.

"Yay food!" said Niall as he finished off with the last of the bacon.

"Well, I'm off to meet with some of my mates from school," said Blair.

"One of my friends from back home is in town," said Louis.

"And Zayn, Niall, and I have an interview," said Liam.

"Bye," I said, "I'll see you all this evening!" I realized the longer I was in England, the stronger my accent had become.

Everyone but Harry and I left, and Blair peeked her head in. "Oh, and you two have to do the dishes,"

I went to the sink and filled it with soapy water. I threw a sponge at Harry, "so what are we doing today?"

He caught it, "you'll see,"

A/N:

Hey! I finally updated! Sorry, I didn't want to update untill I knew what was going in with @1DOnlyYou, I'm really going to miss her :,( anyway I really liked writing this chapter :D and I hope you liked it! I'm sorry about the whole Fanfiction awards thing, I don't know when the voting will be up, it was suposed to be up the 20th and its still not up, so I'll send out a message when it is, I am getting rather flustered about it, but that's beside the point. I hope you like the chapter, vote and comment if you love me! Lol, anyway, I realized even though you read my stories most of you don't know much about me, so I'm going to bore you with stories about my life sometimes.

Here's a fact about me: I have a pet dog, he is a toy poodle and his name is Spencer.

This is a story about him and Niall Horan.

So I was sitting petting my dog, and reading one direction facts on tumblr. I read something cute about Niall. So of course I was all like "awwwww" and so I said to my dog, "spencer, isnt Niall just adorable?" and my dog just looks at me like I'm insane. My dog, I have no life and my dog knows it.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed learning about my boring life durring the summer and how my dog thinks I'm insane.

Oh and has anyone notice that I usually only include breakfast foods in my stories, basicly waffles pop tarts, pizza, and now pancakes. Oh, and toast that one time, oh and a muffin. SEE BREAKFAST FOODS!

I am hyped up because I had ice cream

<3FrenchFry

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

81.4K 1.1K 28
One Direction. The biggest boyband right now. There debut album has just dropped, and the tour starts in a few months. But what happens when a girl...
4.1K 128 32
Being best friends with a member of the biggest boy-band in the world is already hard enough. But it's even harder when you used to be in love with t...
4.8K 238 57
Emily Sinclair was just a typical 18 year old girl just about to start her life, She put out a tweet to meet Harry one morning and he took it seriou...
229K 4.9K 49
They've known each other since they were eleven, inseparable best friends for as long as they can remember, but long distance and spotty behavior cau...