Sad Poems

By hvxcljcnncl

depressing poems, caused by my life More

Intro
Heart Broken
Enough
Wish
Two
Love
The one
Baby
Done.
Him
Gone
Me
Fake
Hope
Remember
Poems
Want
Amnesia
Free
Okay
Nobody
Over
Again
Saving
Dead
Bad
Pain
Okay
Fears
Die
Bullets
Cuts
Goodbye
Price
Back
New
Bam
Why
away
Soul Alone
Meaning
Worth
Left
Away
Expects
Wonder
Idk
Was it?
Over
Suffering
Want
Cant
Feel
Thought
Late Night
Hurts
Numb
Stop
Crush
Do you?
Numb
All
Worse
almost
Final
The End

After It All

1.5K 47 25
By hvxcljcnncl

hello to everyone that have read my poems. i am okay now. this was all in the past. i am now getting better. i am still not 100% but i dont think anyone really will be, but i am definitely in a better place than i was when i wrote these. feel free to talk to me if you need anything. i am always open. thank you soooo much. i love you all and appreciate you guys. especially those of you that ask if i am okay. i wanted to put this out there to show that people can get better. YOU can get better if you are going through stuff. you WILL get better. i believe in you. i was in a terrible place when i was writing these and now i am happy. i dont feel as depressed as i used to. everyone can make it. even if you think you cant. you can.
i believe in you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

731K 34.5K 32
it's 12 am and i'm wide awake --- just a short disclaimer from the author in 2021, please do note that this was written by a 15 year old.
18.6K 656 20
Short self-written poems as a reminder for everyone in need that no matter how broken you are, you are still strong, loved, worthy and definitely not...
119K 1.9K 14
"The poems I write needs to be read one day." Copyrights themangostyles 2016
273K 13.2K 56
[English] #1 in puisi/ 8.11.18 #3 in poetry/5.11.18 #2 in poem/ 7.20.18 An anthology poetry. About heartbreak, mostly. Because love is like roses and...