Mr. Anonymous (Editing)

By J-kNightshade

I love you but you don't know me, you should know me. So I'm sorry, but I'll be near. And I'll be watching. A... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 (Edited)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 16

231 5 0
By J-kNightshade

We arrived at a small house that hid in a set of woods. A short girl stood in the door way of the house. A police car parked in the drive way. Salem got out of the car rushing for the girl.

“What happened?” He asked as I began to get out of the car, he was already there at the girls side trying to push past her to get inside the house.

“The damn idiot called the police here for something while he was drunk. Apparently it was something bad cause they showed up and wound up wanting to take him in to the jail. Gabriel is refusing to go.”

Salem sighed in annoyance. “Damn fucker.” Salem then turned to me wrapping me in his arms. “Come on, Love, I need to go take care of my older brother.”

We walked into the house together followed by the girl. We then found two police officers arguing with a young man who looked very handsome but I could tell that this was Salem’s older brother. Salem went up to his brother pulling him back.

“Gabriel go!” He growled at his brother. “Go with the officers. I know you need to take care of us but listen to me, I can take care of our sisters, don’t worry about that.”

Gabriel, Salem’s brothers, sighed heavily and walked over to the officers before he took Salem by the shirt whispering. “Keep them safe, Say, I don’t wanna loose them like we did mom and dad.”

Salem looked away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

523K 16.8K 31
Natalie was raised in a world where there is nothing more sacred than the mate bond. She lived with that belief all of her life, but when one of her...
25K 641 32
I'm Keegan, I'm a hunter and trouble ALWAYS finds me whether I want it to or not. *This story its about a hunter and a werewolf being mates and how d...
887K 19.8K 38
I was being given away to alpha's of another pack i look up to see who i was being given to. As soon as i look up at them ,they growl and grab me 'MA...
531K 15.1K 51
*Mature Content Warning* I rest both my hands against the table. "I'll go on another date with you, if you tell me one thing about yourself that no...