Danger (A Zayn Malik Mafia St...

By omgitsjupo

The year is 1925 in New York's Lower East Side. The roaring twenties, as they say. Jazz. Flapper girls. Speak... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 10

510 17 13
By omgitsjupo

ZAYNS POV

A few days had passed, and I couldn't stop thinking about Layla and how exhilarating it felt to have her lips glued to mine.

But I had other things to worry about, such as the lingering revenge I was planning for my dear father.

I couldn't stand that bastard. He was the definition of a self-obsessed, careless man, who couldn't give less of a shit for his only son. His only family.

I allowed the nicotine's smoke to travel through my nose and down to my lungs, where I felt the tissue darken with every repetition.

The smoke matted the solid gold table I had thrown my feet over in the office I had found temporary refuge. I had a terrible headache from too much stress. There was a great deal of crap on my mind, and I now had my father to be dealt with.

He was due to be here any minute, for what he thought was an exchange; Layla for 10 million. In cash. He was such an idiot to think I would agree to this much less propose it.

I shoved yet another cigarette butt into the already overflowing ash tray. I had lost count of how many sticks of poison I had consumed within the last couple of hours.

"Zayn, your father has arrived. Everything's in order, he suspects nothing." I whipped my head up in surprise. "Thank you Louis." I felt every artery in my body pump blood as I stood up and moved toward him walking in sync together to the living room.

"Hello Zayn. How's my son?" My father stood to give me a hug, out stretching his arms, which I coldly rejected.

"Cut the crap father, let's keep this short, where's my money?" I grabbed the collar of his brand name shirt, only to throw him back away from me, causing him to lose his footwork and trip onto the couch. The other boys watched, anxious for the attack.

My father stood up, obnoxiously straightened his bow tie and jacket, and replied, chuckling. "Ah ah ah not so fast." He spoke to me as if I were a 3 year old he was scolding, with his index finger raised.

"The girl is well and alive, yes? Liam showed her to me when I arrived. I would have expected you to take better care of her, letting her get hurt like that. But anyhow, let's get her in my car, and then you'll have your prize." He snarled, patting me on the shoulder and walking towards her room.

"No. I'm getting my money first. And then you'll have her." I grabbed his arm, roughly pulling him back to face me, look me in the eye.

"Alright, alright. Oh, you young people have no patience. One day you'll learn, but for now you're just a bit weak." And with that he dropped his leather black bag at my feet. I took a look inside to find numerous hundred dollar bills, each stacked neatly and bound by a thin piece of cloth, tightly knotted.

It was time. I had my money, and Niall was standing behind him, ready to gag him with a piece of blue fabric.

I gave Niall a look and he pounced. With extraordinary speed and precision, he wrapped the ripped blue fabric around his mouth, shocking him.

Before he had anytime to react, Liam and Louis each simultaneously grabbed an arm and tightly tied his hands together, and then to the chair Harry brought. After they finished tying his feet to the legs of the chair, satisfied he wouldn't be able to break free, I walked up to him, and hit his jaw with an electrifying crack.

"Now who's the weak one, huh?" I whispered, victorious.

He lowered his head in defeat, and I could see the acknowledgement of karma in his eyes. He was accepting the repercussions of his actions. He was going to pay.

I landed another punch on his face, followed by a kick, as blood started to escape his temple, and every blow was followed by a scream of agony.

LAYLAS POV

I took another look at my wound, which had been healing quite nicely. For someone who inflicted so much damage on people, he was skillfully able to repair them.

The incident with Zayn from a couple days ago kept replaying in my mind, and I couldn't forget the feeling of his strong hands wrapped around my waist.

Suddenly, while I was examining the solid gold bookcases implanted in the walls, I heard Zayn's voice echo profanities through the house, followed by grunts, and yells from someone I couldn't identify.

At first, I thought it would be best to keep in my room, not be nosy and risk getting caught. But my curiosity consumed me as I crept down the hall, and discreetly placed myself behind the edge of the wall. They hadn't closed the door all the way, providing a decent crack for me to look through.

I covered my mouth to suppress a gasp, and felt my head spin at what was playing out in front of me.

Yasser Malik, whom I had seen at multiple dinners and had known all my life, was tied to a chair and being beaten mercilessly by his own son.

Zayn kicked and punched repeatedly, cursing and yelling at his father in between blows.

"You are a worthless asshole!" Zayn kneed him in the stomach.

"You made me feel like shit when I needed you the most. You banished me as soon as we lost mom! You made me believe the death of my own mother was all my fault!"

I gasped again shocked at Zayn's accusations against his own blood.

I had known Yasser all my life, and he was always such a warm, family-loving man, compared to the all the asses my father works with. But Zayn didn't seem like the kind of person to make up something like this either, so I didn't know whose side I was on.

Yasser was gushing blood from his temple, lip and nose, the red fluid oozing down and coloring his white shirt. He coughed up some blood before weakly saying "What do you want? More money? Just let me go. Please." He lowered his head, obviously too tired to continue vouching for himself.

"Oh no father. Did you really think I'd let you off that easy?" Zayn retrieved something from a nearby cabinet and smiled evilly.

It scared the living hell out of me and clearly out of the boys who stood and watched, dumbfounded at what a son was willing to do to his father for revenge.

He turned around to reveal his finger threaded in the trigger of a silver pistol. "After all, dead men don't tell tales." My eyes widened and Liam immediately said "Zayn think about what this could mean. Don't do it." Liam put his hand on Zayn's arm, thinking it would save Yasser's life.

"I'll do what I want." He hissed, harshly pulling his arm away from Liam.

He looked so attractive as he clicked the gun into place and raised it pointing it towards his father.

He was actually going to do it. I couldn't sit here and let Zayn do this. Something overtook me, but I jumped into the room, standing in the route of the bullet.

I heard multiple voices exclaim my name but Zayn's voice overshadowed the rest. "Layla, what are you doing here?" He spat, both hands now holding the gun pointed.

I slowly walked to him, and put my hands on the gun to lower it.

"Zayn, stop." I soothed. "Think of the guilt you'll have for the rest of your life. He's your father and no matter what crazy stunts he pulls, he still loves you deep down."

We stared at each other, my black ones against his caramel ones. I thought I had gotten through to him, but all at once the softness in his eyes disappeared and his voice boomed ridiculously loud.

"This is none of your concern! You're just a worthless slut who will fuck anything who pays attention to you! Keep your nose where it fucking belongs bitch!" I felt a burn on my cheek as the back of his hand made contact with my face in a violent swinging motion.

I fell to the floor, speechless, and felt tears break out of my eyes, uncontrollably streaming down my face in tiny silent waterfalls.

A pair of arms lifted me effortlessly off the ground, where my silent tears had turned into quiet sobs. Niall carried me back to my room of solitary confinement and set me down on my bed. He stroked the side of my face, and whispered hushes, until the tears had come to a halt.

"Don't worry, honey." He calmed. " Zayn is sensitive when it comes to his father. You're still injured from that knife, so just sleep here a while alright?"

He left me to think for myself, and I realized how hard Zayn's words had hit me. He called me a slut and that hurt more than any physical abuse. How is it that someone can be so kind one moment, and deeply hurt you the next?

I has nothing to do but sleep,

so I shut my eyes and let the drowsiness wash away the confused and hurt and I fell into a deep slumber.

HEYYYYY

so I'm so sorry for the crappy ending to this chapter I got kinda lazy but I hope you'll like it and the next one is gonna be better than this one so if u hated this, you may like the next one!

Please vote/comment whatever you want because stuff like that truly makes my day!

Ily u all and please keep reading lol

Jupo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 676 20
Elegance. Wonderful. Lovely. Rich. These are all words to describe Lillian Whitlock, daughter to one of the most powerful Jewelry industries in the w...
127K 3.5K 39
Hayley Frank is the star basketball player, the second highest student in her year, and one of the most popular girls in her school. All of this come...
10.8K 153 20
"Nicole, baby, happy birthday!" It was Ash. He strode right up to me, and planted a huge kiss on my lips. He let me go. I looked at Niall, and he qu...
20.2K 189 21
Kate Carter used to believe she loved Zayn Malik. But when he joined One Direction, she met Harry Styles, and everything changed. A night with both b...