Imperial Hunger Games

By minecraft_fanfics92

This story is where the Sith take over the USA, and the imperial Jedi Alliance and rpthe Allied Empire was ta... More

reaping in 2 days.
The Reaping Begins.
Trianing
May the Best District Win.

Going to the Hunger Games planet.

10 0 0
By minecraft_fanfics92

Chapter 3, Going to the Hunger Games planet.

Anakin's POV.

All the Jedi that were in the YouTuber Hunger Games were on the imperial Malevolence and we traveled to the Hunger Games. There the list was on the wall in our rooms. I was brought up,in a huge hologram. I said here is the list of districts, and the tribunes. I read:

District 1: Martin Petrov, Simon, Ghost, and Zexy.

District 2, Lauren, Aubrey, Vikkstar, and Double

District 3, Adam, Alesa, Ty and Jocelyn

District 4, Dan (CaveManFilms), Flubba (Podcrash), Aviator, and James (Blue Monkey)

District 5, Taylor, Selena, Alexa, And Chuck Javiers

District 6, Bashur, Gizzy, Scott and Ryan from LittleLizardGaming

district 7, Ryan, Ariana, Jerome and Louise.

District 8, Mitch, Hannah (The one that's 21), Denise and Nicole.

District 9, Quentin, Anna, Alex and Ashley

That's all Minecrafters, Jedi are supposed to go too, no lightsabers though.

District 10, Anakin, Obi-Wan, Tru Veid, and Ferus Olin.

District 11, Mace Windu, Plo Koon, Ashoka, and Barriss.

District 12, Waxer, Boil, Captain Rex, And Commander Cody

District 13, Jill, Shane, Shaak Ti, and Dara.

We put our lightsaber in the lightsaber room that spit loaded with guns, and where only us Jedi can go through there, undetected. We landed in the Hunger Games Spaceport, and there we had 2 day before the Games start. We went to rooms for every district.

Ashley's POV.

We all cried and hugged each other. Ty Jocelyn hugged as as they left. Anna gave me a hug she gave Alex a hug too. Quentin gave Alex a man hug. We went up to our rooms. There it was night. We went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

423K 10.7K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
72.2K 2.5K 48
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
352K 12.6K 56
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
393K 23.8K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...