The Heiress (Wattys2018) (Com...

By LimhannyDong

There are three stories in this book. If you couldn't read the second story, uninstall Wattpad and then reins... More

Ch. I'm the farmer girl
Ch.II Meeting the sisters
Ch.III Lone Wolf
Ch.IV The hunt begins
Ch.V Engage!
Ch.VI Change of heart
Ch.VII Married to a stranger
Ch.VIII Sweet honeymoon?
Ch.X Lover from the past
Ch.XI Fighting back
Ch.XII Time to move on
#2 Ch.1The Grumpy Bear
Ch.2 Sisters of mine
Ch.3 I don't belong here
Ch.4 His saviors
Ch.5 Stubborn maid
Ch.6 Hidden agenda
Ch.7 Troubled Duke
Ch.8 Returning to my rightful place
Ch.9 A dance with him
Ch.10 Not in my wildest dream
Ch.11 My beloved cousin
Ch.12 Our night
Ch.13 Assassin for him
Ch.1 Old neighbors
Ch.2 My sisters
Ch.3 First date
Ch.4 Donelly's offense
Ch.5 Drowned in miseries
Ch.6 The right man for me
Ch.7 Campaign to win his heart
Ch.8 A change of heart
Ch.9 My last bargain with Devil
Ch.10 I'm yours
Ch.11 Big surprise

Ch.IX Privateers!

161 12 1
By LimhannyDong

One moment she's a satisfied woman in bed. The next moment she's a slave in a pirate ship. Jane doesn't know what happened that night.

Their ship got attacked in Arabian Sea. The sailors fought bravely but lost in the end. Most of them got killed in the battle. The wounded ones got tossed into the sea to feed the sharks.

Arabian Sea and Red Sea are well known favorite hunting ground for privateers (pirates).

The pirate ship is heavily damaged too. So it is heading to a specific island to fix the damages.

Madagascar, the fourth largest island in the world. A French colony. It's a Haven for pirates to recuperate and replenish supplies between attacks.

*****

(I'm scared! I don't know if Nathaniel's still alive or not. He went to aid the sailors and fight the pirates. No sign of Badhu either).

A pirate sneers while touching her breast. Jane yelps a little.

"Nice tits. Let's have fun, bitch. I bet you're good, lady," mocks him.

"Keep your hands of her, Eggy! Cap wants all the bitches first!" warns a pirate.

Eggy the pirate with super bad breath spits to the deck.

He says reluctantly, "Aye, mate! But she's mine when Cap is done with her."

Poor Jane shivers a little. A shiny object around her neck caught his eyes.

"Hey, that's mine!" protests her.

"Sorry, bitch. Finder keepers," mocks Eggy while examining the Egyptian amulet.

"Cheap stone. Your husband only gave you this crap? Or maybe you hide more." His hands are searching her body.

"No! Let me go! Don't touch me!"

She struggles and manages to hit his chin with her elbow.

"Bitch!"

Eggy slaps her face few times. Jane's lips bleed a little but she bites her lips. She won't cry. Not in front of him.

She only cries bitterly when he finally leaves the spot. Jane's waist has been tied to a mast. Other women are locked in large cages. They are crying too.

*****

A bucket of salty sea water is poured onto him. Nathaniel hisses. He has been whipped numerous times.

The pain!

His wounds felt punctured when the salty water seeped into them. But he never scream.

Rubbing salt to one's wounds. That's just his style.

One eyed pirate Captain asks, "Surprised, Niel?"

"Thought you already got toasted in Hell, Dimwit."

Dimitri Romanov steps on his knee and Nathaniel screams loudly.

"Squealing like a pig. Hilarious isn't it. How fate turns things around for us?" mocks him.

"Never thought you succumb so low, Dimwit. A pirate. Your royal ancestors would turn in their graves," mocks Nathaniel.

"Spill the beans, Niel. I know you are the messenger boy. Where's the letter?" asks Dimitri.

"What letter?"

"Fooling around? You need more persuasion?"

Dimitri kicks Nathaniel's chest very hard many times. Some bones cracked as the results. Nathaniel groans but he pleads no mercy.

Dimitri stares down to his arch enemy. He lost his eye due to this man. The world thought they were duelling over a whore. Not true. They were duelling for military codes back then.

Dimitri gives him another kick on his stomach. As predicted, he doesn't yield so easily.

"Fine. Playtime is over. I know you just got married. You could watch when I'm humoring your pretty wife."

Nathaniel closes his eyes.

(Jane, Jane, not her! God, no! Spare her, please!)

But he kept silent. If he had pleaded mercy, Dimitri would only torture her in more painful ways.

"Last chance, Niel. Tell me where the message is. And I shall spare your wife from horrible fate."

Nathaniel Vento says nothing at all.

"Enjoy the front seat, Bourne," mocks Dimitri.

*****

Jane's eyes are filled with fear when she finally sees Nathaniel. Wounds all over his body from head to toes.

Nathaniel says weakly, "I'm sorry..."

"Why?" asks Jane.

Dimitri says, "Plead him. Tell him to give me the message."

"What message?" asks her.

Dimitri says, "Your husband is a traitor, Ma'am. He is selling military secret to other countries."

"Is it true?" asks Jane.

Nathaniel looks another way.

"Ouch!" screams Jane when Dimitri cuts her arm.

Blood seeps out from the small cut. Painted her right sleeve bloody red.

"Don't look away, Niel. One cut if you look away. Two cuts if you closed your eyes. I want you to see when I'm fucking your wife."

Nathaniel stares to Jane's face. His eyes are filled with sorrow.

"I'm sorry..." whispers him again and again.

Nathaniel keeps his eyes open, staring her. She struggles and struggles when Dimitri rips her dress apart.

"She's going to be our whore in this trip, Niel. You would watch when we rape her again and again," threatens Dimitri.

His hands press her down. She still struggles to get free.

"Well, Niel? What's your answer?"

"Do as you please. I don't care about her."

Jane's eyes widened.

(All these weeks we have shared together meant nothing to him? We don't love each others. Still I thought he really cares for me).

She closes her eyes and struggles no more.

"Be a good girl. The boys and I will make you scream again and again, whore."

Nathaniel closes his eyes when Dimitri lowers his pants down.

(I'm sorry, Jane. I'm sorry. I, I love you...)

Jane screams loudly and Nathaniel opens his eyes widely. Two more cuts added to her left arm. Both of her sleeves are painted with her blood.

Dimitri warns, "Don't close your eyes. I don't want you to miss all the fun, Niel."

Some pirates have entered the small cabin. They are eagerly waiting for their turns.

Dimitri says, "Scream, bitch. Let your husband hear your satisfaction."

Suddenly a loud crash occurs. The pirate leaves for the deck immediately. Dimitri pulls up his pants. And he joins them.

Nathaniel crawls to Jane. She is still staring to the ceilings with blank stare.

He hugs her while saying, "I'm sorry, Jane. I'm sorry..."

No response from Jane. She is still too shocked.

"Milord! I'm sorry I got here too late!"

Badhu and some soldiers have entered the torture cabin.

Nathaniel uses his body to shield his wife's naked body from their eyes.

He only asks, "Dimitri?"

"He escaped..." answers Badhu.

*****

On a battleship to India.

In a guest cabin, Badhu tells his master his tale.

Badhu has fallen into sea when fighting one of the pirates.

An England battleship picked him up when he has been floating in sea for a day or two. And he pleaded the Commander to rescue Marquee Bourne and his wife.

Nathaniel suffered few broken ribs and wounds all over his body. Jane has been raped. She wouldn't response to him at all. Nathaniel is very worried. Jane wouldn't eat or drink. She would only stare blank to the wall.

"I'm sorry, Jane. I should never agree to the last mission," says Nathaniel while hugging her.

Her body shivers as if she feared his touch.

-----------------------------------------------------

Will Jane recovered?

And what's Nathaniel's secret mission? Found out more in next chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 194 21
18+ Spice!!! Sebastian Sallow x Female Ravenclaw OC American transfer student, Sophia Walker, arrives at Hogwarts with only two things on her mind...
6.9M 183K 78
~◆~ "We have no other choice than to marry you off to Mr. Knight's grandson, Jacob." I looked up at my parents in shock "What! you guys are joking ri...
6.2K 891 32
WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE IS INVITED STRAIGHT INTO THE HEART OF YOUR HOUSE? Seven years ago, Rhysa Jiang ran. She buried her past, cho...
101K 2.6K 40
For 23 years old woman, Gia Florence went through lots of breaks up and she never been in a relationship for more than six months. All because she en...