Finding Me (A Joe Sugg / That...

بواسطة KrisAndCourt

A story in which a girl who grew up with nothing meets a boy who has everything. *WARNING: may contain some... المزيد

Authors Note.
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine: x
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
NOT AN UPDATE // A.N
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four: X
Chapter Thirty - Five
Chapter Thirty - Six
Chapter Thirty - Seven
Chapter Thirty - Eight
Chapter Thirty - Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty - One (part 1)
Chapter Forty - One (part 2)
Q & Slay
Update!

Chapter Thirteen

13.1K 264 73
بواسطة KrisAndCourt

"Open the door slut," someone was banging on my door very loudly. I couldn't determine if it was a boy or a girl because their speech was slurred and heavily influenced by some drugs.
"Marilyn Stewart!" I slowly got up from my bed and looked at the time. It was four in the morning and a few minutes prior I just hung up on Joe so he could sleep a little more. What an angel he was. I looked through the peephole in the door and saw April. I swung the door open and carried her in.
"Justin is... Chasing.. Running you" she slurred her words and I slung her into her bed.
"Shhh, goodnight April. This will all be over soon," I tucked her into bed fully clothed and locked the door to the room. I knew what she was trying to say, that Justin was chasing me. I shuddered and sat on my bed. I should go to sleep, but I couldn't- knowing Justin would find me and do bad things to me. This personality that he was currently sporting was way different than high school. Maybe I woke up a demon from hell when I told our school he cheated on me. I laid down and closed my eyes because reality hurt. I wanted to be in a place where I couldn't think anymore, or feel, I wanted to be myself and be adored. If I don't get out of this hellhole, I will die, literally.
"Wake up, you'll be late for class," April was already showered and awake when she woke me up. Needless to say five hours of sleep made her look beautiful. Guess that's what beauty sleep looks like.
"What are you looking at you stupid nerd?" I shook my head, signaling nothing, and stood up to take a shower and get ready for my class. April and I were lucky we didn't have bathrooms we had to share with a bunch of other people. I hate people taking my things and thinking it's all just a game. Our bathroom was small (just enough for one person and a hair dryer), but it definitely did the job. Once in the shower I thought about my call with Joe last night and how things panned out. He was an unbelievably amazing guy. I could not believe for one second he would have any interest in me at all. I loved the fact we were so open with each other and that really bloomed our relationship into something more. There were high hopes that our friendship would turn into something beautiful, but I had to be patient. He is busy with his YouTube career and traveling and I was going to school, but whatever the case was he was there and I would stand by him and support him in whatever he decides to do. My feelings for him were mere curiosity at first- seeing inside the mind of a talented, attractive, famous YouTube celebrity- but now it developed into some sort of infatuation. I ached to be near him or to hear his voice. I longed every moment I was awake and we weren't in some sort of contact. I needed to know he was there and that I was on my mind because he was always on mine. How did someone like that get so wrapped up in my thoughts? How did a beautiful man find me and chose to figure me out instead of another girl? I smiled at myself and ran my hands through my wet hair. I loved everything right now. Nothing could be better.
"You're going to be late!" April knocked on the door. How long have I been in here? I hurriedly stepped out of the shower and dried myself off. April and I were going to the same class: biology, so I figured she would wait for me if I was running slow, vise versa. I rushed out of the bathroom and put on some shorts and a big t-shirt. It was definitely a "running late" day. We exited the room and ran to our class that was a few buildings down from where we lived. Thankfully the campus wasn't packed at ten in the morning so we rushed through with no hassle- well let's just say I rushed through with no hassle.
Once inside the science building, we located our class and sat next to each other. I looked around noticing solemn faces and people yawning because it was early in the morning to them. As I was looking around the class, I noticed Justin in the back. I mentally hit myself and I repeatedly told myself to leave the class and transfer out, but I figured I was already getting transferred, so it didn't matter.
"Marilyn!" boy, was I wrong.
"Hi," I said sternly. The events of last night played out in my head and I was not in the mood to talk to him.
"I wanted to talk about last night..." Justin noticed April sitting next to me and winked at me. I was disgusted. If he really wanted to talk to me and be serious, he wouldn't be winking and making vulgar gestures towards her. I didn't say anything in response to him. Every second I prayed the teacher would be here to take me out of this misery.
"I wanted to say I was sorry for doing that to you. I was under the influence of some heavy stuff last night and I wasn't thinking. If you'd like to come over tonight, I will be totally sober," he touched my shoulder which made me turn around. I stood up and motioned for him to bend down so I could whisper in his ear.
"You are the most vile human being in this whole entire world, why don't you kindly go fuc-" I was interrupted by a loud door slam which made me look toward the front of the room. Our teacher was a older man with big round glasses and gray hair. I winked at Justin as I watched him take his seat. The smile he returned to me wanted to make me throw up. He was the sickest person I had ever met. He is Satan's spawn.
Throughout the lesson, our monotone teacher tried to make everything fun by doing group activities. I silently cursed and paired up with a guy around my age with red hair. During one of the activities Mr. Klines' phone rang and he answered with, "if science isn't the best, I don't know what is! Mr. Klines speaking!" It was the most enthusiastic answering I had ever heard and I could not suppress a laugh. Soon after everyone was laughing along with me. His face turned red and at one point he had to put his hand on the receiver and say, "guys stop it's the dean." After that point we stayed relatively quiet because this guy was cool. I wish that I could've had him as a teacher throughout all of high school because he seems so chill and relaxed.
"Ms. Marilyn Stewart, go down to see the dean please. The matter is urgent," Mr. Klines said in a voice that somewhat scared me. His tone was very serious at this point and I slowly got up and exited. I didn't know the dean called classrooms, it's exactly like high school when the principal calls you down. Except here, it's a lot worse. I figured the dean would be in the main building, so I headed there with a heavy heart. Did I do something wrong? On the other hand, it could be about the internship Joe told me about. I kept a clear mind and entered the building nervously.

"Hello Ms. Stewart, I'm Sherri Richards the dean of the school. You can call me Mrs. Richards if you would like," she shook hands with me and I sat down on a very uncomfortable chair. I looked around and this office reminded me of the doctors. The walls were not ostentatious or in the least decorated. Banners and diplomas lined the walls with colleges Mrs. Richards attended extending from community college to Harvard. I was quite impressed with her achievements, but I knew that wasn't the real reason I was sent here.
"Dean, um, Mrs. Richards... Why am I here?" I asked in confusion.
"Well, how do you feel about going to school in London, all expenses paid?" She asked happily.
"I would love it," I said smiling and almost crying. Joseph, you devil.
"There is a college up there that would love to take you on as a teaching intern. I see you have somewhat of a teaching degree already...?" She looked through what seemed to be my file and took something out of it.
"Yes, I took a class for two years that led me up to becoming a teacher and I only have to go for 6 months in college to get a small degree," I said. She nodded and looked at my transcript.
"You definitely seem like the ideal candidate. Tonight I will book your flight and tomorrow you will be gone. I hope you enjoy it over there. Have a glass of tea for me. Dismissed," we stood up in unison and I shook her hand. I definitely had to thank Joe for this wonderful opportunity.

You are the best! I texted Joe the minute I got out of the meeting.
Figured it went well. I can't wait to see you again. When you land I have a little surprise for you.
What is it? I asked genuinely surprised by his actions. Did he get me something?
Can't tell you. You'll have to wait. This is going to be amazing Mary, I honestly cannot wait. I smiled at his texts and put down my phone.

It was only noon and I realized that I had the whole day ahead of me, but instead of waiting for my day to be made, it was already made. I turned on my computer and was browsing online until I came across the YouTube home page. I don't know how I got on the site, or for what purpose, but since I'm here... ThatcherJoe I type into the search bar. He had a bunch of uploaded videos and hello, some shirtless ones. I blushed a little bit and continued looking at his uploads. One was titled, "How a Day Can Change Your Life". Needless to say I was intrigued and clicked on the video.

"Hello everybody!" Joe said into the camera. He smiled and ran his hand through his hair. God, he was gorgeous. I never realized how blue his eyes were and all his little freckles on his face.
"This is going to be a serious video, because you know I don't do that..." He let a laugh escape his mouth. He was so beautiful when he laughed and his face made laugh lines. I wish that he would forever keep his youth and innocence because that was a part of him that made him different than all the other boys.
"During the past two weeks I have met an awesome person and I've been changed by this person in more ways than ever. As you guys may have noticed my content has increased and it's all due in part to my angel..." I smiled to myself. Was he talking about me? I came into his life two weeks ago, but he could be actually going religious on me and be talking about a real angel.
"So, here's the story. Two weeks ago I met the most amazing person the world had to offer. My life has changed drastically since this person came into my life. My videos have been a million times better and I am just all over a better person. I know that you guys are probably asking, "OMG Joe who is it?!", but a man will never reveal his secrets to pure happiness," he winked to the camera and smiled that intoxicating smile.
"So I will leave you guys with a little piece of advice and say that keep an open mind when you meet new people. People can surprise you and leave you wanting more. With that being said this video is dedicated to an angel watching me and don't forget to comment and subscribe! Next weeks video is going to be totally exciting, I can't wait to upload!" The video ended and I was in complete shock. He was talking about me. I smiled and almost started tearing up. Joe was so special to me and I could not believe he was talking about me.

"Bitch, why did you leave in class are you in trouble?" April barged in the room without a "hello".
"I'm going to London!" I exclaimed closing my laptop and jumping up.
"So I get my own room? Thank God!" She hugged me and I was confused.
"Yes..." I said backing out of the hug and went towards the closet to pack all my stuff up.
"Great! When do you leave!" She clapped her hands together and rubbed them greedily.
"Tonight," I said packing my things up.
"Wonderful!" She said hugging me again, "I'll help you pack!"
After an hour everything was packed up and ready to go. It was two in the afternoon and I had hopefully a few more hours until I would be on my flight to London.
There was a knock on the door and I looked at April who opened it.
"Is Ms. Stewart here?" The dean walked in and hugged me, surprisingly.
"Hi!" I replied, awkwardly hugging her back.
"I have your trip all ready to go, you leave in two hours!" She said exiting my room. I was so excited! Two hours, that means I got to be ready and leave soon! I was so excited and I could not contain myself. I squealed loudly and April covered her ears.
"Damn girl, I just want to get you out of here," she grabbed my bags and went outside. I grabbed the rest and went outside to meet her. There was a taxi already there for me and I stepped in as April loaded the car.
"I'll give your mom the mini fridge," she said giving me a smile," I'll miss you somewhat. But I'll have some fun parties without you." I smiled and waved goodbye to her as she closed the trunk and we drove off to the airport.
I've been to the airport five times in the past two weeks and I've been so use to the people and the rush of everything, so I took my time unloading and going to baggage to have my suitcases put on the plane. That would suck if it got lost or something.

I'm coming tonight. Could I stay at yours? I texted Joe right as I entered the waiting area before boarding.
Yes, I thought you would never ask :p he texted back.
Wait for me at the airport? I smiled as I was asking him because I would see him soon.
Anything x

"London flight 211-" I stood up with my purse and smiled. I would soon be reunited with Joe and nothing could make me happier. I was thinking a lot about being with Joe and starting something that could last forever. Not only was I young being eighteen, and him being twenty-two, but the way Joe looked at me and the way I looked back at him could not compare to anything. It was like the way my parents looked at each other, the compassion and love they shared. The first time we were ever together I felt a spark between us. Maybe it's just me, maybe he doesn't feel the same, but maybe this was meant to be. We didn't have to kiss or make out, I loved Joe regardless. The way he smiled and laughed.. Mesmerized me. The way we could lay next to each other and not say anything captivated me. I would be his sidekick forever if he asked me to be. He was so special and I would do anything for him. After I get to London, I'm not going back. This was my home now and will continue to be my forever home.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

54.1K 896 19
A-R imagines that I have written. All imagines are between you and Joe. All imagines will not have another part to them. No smut. (Sorry, I cring...
53.5K 1.4K 43
Abigail was just a wannabe Youtuber who has the biggest crush on the youtube hit ThatcherJoe. But what she didn't know is that he likes her too, but...
707 9 10
{COMPLETE} I didn't know who I had met.... but I knew I had to get to know her. {No smut // Mature - May be triggering: rape, self harm, abuse, alco...
65.9K 1.5K 40
|| in which joe is friends with a girl named hayley, but fate runs it's course to a much more complicated storyline || × completed × no trigger warn...