It/ Cast Preferences

By PassEddiesInhaler

Will include: Bill Denbrough Stanley Uris Eddie Kaspbrak Richie Tozier Beverly Marsh Mike Hanlon Ben Hanscom ... More

One- Names You Call Eachother (characters)
Two- Jealousy out of 10 (cast)
Four- Dating Them Includes.. (Characters)
Five- Your favorite picture of them (Cast)
Making Out (Characters)
Do they ever cheat? (cast+ characters)
Contact Names (Cast)
A/N
How You Met (cast)#
First kiss (characters)
pickup lines they use (cast)
Requests?

Three- When Their Jelous (cast)

57 2 0
By PassEddiesInhaler

Jaeden- If he sees a guy talking to you, he'll come up to you and just put his arm around your waist to show them to back off.

Wyatt- He'll ignore it while it happens but be salty as hell when you guys are alone again.

Finn- He'll kiss you as soon as he suspects anything, weather it be a boy or girl he's suspicious about, he'll kiss you infront of them to prove something.

Jack- He'll do something like Finn but will probably end up making out with you...

Sophia- If she sees a guy flirting with you  she'll scream "They don't like dudes bitch!" And then you'll walk away laughing your asses off.

Jeremy- He'll hold your hand and rub your knuckles with his thumb.

Chosen- He'll just pull you away and calmly talk about how he feels so you can help him not feel that way.

Nic-  He'll talk to the person, sometimes scream at them and then you'll have to calm them down and tell him you love ehim and only him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85K 219 36
Other books got deleted, but I'm still just a horny little slut that loves to masturbate and watch porn.
206K 1K 192
Mature content
190K 395 21
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
87.6K 2.2K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...