Fontaine Five

By slumberings

Five jump in. Four resurface. One washes up on the shore. They're all wanting the answer to a single questio... More

PLAYLIST
PREFACE
ZERO
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN

EXTENDED SUMMARY

540 40 19
By slumberings

Five jump in. Four resurface. One washes up on the shore.

When the body of a boy is proclaimed dead at Yana Bay three days after his disappearance, a missing persons case is twisted into something darker, and a once-quiet town starts to drown in the fears of its inhabitants. The illustrious and infamous Fontaine Five are five no more. Rory Clarksen is left in a wake of confusion, shock and inexplicable dread.

The family, the school, the town - they're all wanting the answer to a single question: who killed Ellis Grey?

THE FONTAINE FIVE:

SETTING:

disclaimer:

these ideas, characters, events are from my head. the only things not belonging to me are the photos featured above, and the cover photo. any similarities with real-life people or situations are purely coincidental. copyright 2019; all rights reserved and all that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Frenzy By shieldz28

Mystery / Thriller

32 14 13
The best friends Chloe, Lila, Hope, and Peony are having a retreat at school. They are wandering a hall and find one of their teachers dead! They are...
Cypress Alley By Lee S.B.

Mystery / Thriller

13.4K 804 41
When Elijah and his fanatical sister, Eliza, are faced with a murder, they set out to find the murderer on their own. Inspecting in secret, hiding th...
429K 32.6K 77
[Highest Ranks] ***2018 Watty's Shortlist*** ***FEATURED STORY*** #1 in Novels #5 in Murder Mysteries #6 in Mystery / Thriller Kathrine Woods was hea...
Greenwood Bay By Euan Fraser

Mystery / Thriller

109 1 6
Fresh off that Arizona heat, Dakota plans for her new life in a sleepy town on the Washington coast were simple: keep your head down, get good grades...