TIME FOR TEA .

By shmateos

☕️ More

☕️
☕️pt 2
☕️
☕️
tea

☕️

995 53 127
By shmateos

hey creeps , welcome to the place where you can get down to the ground and be messy asf , im yo host , teo , and here is yo tea .🌚☕️‼️ FIRST ON THE DOCKET ! we have cvilcs and @_kayden_ . now , miss tang kayden tryna get with this boy name CJ which is @-daddycj or @daddycj- , child , everyone started roasting her { including me🤭} and miss tang was calling CJ daddy , and stuff like that , so CJ ' s girl comes in gvldcodeine , and started being messy to her , callin her out her name and shit , here's some proof .

if it ain't about me...looks like she finna be killed on the streets , NEXT CASE !☕️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 927 74
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...
55.7K 1.1K 16
Izuku Midoriya, formerly known as Yagi never had a happy life Ever since he was diagnosed as Quirkless, his life turned upside down His step-sister I...
180K 6.6K 59
Izuku was like any other child his age. Excited about the quirk that will make them a hero. As his quirk came in his friends and peers began feeling...
45.9K 1.4K 18
A Ben 10 Fanfic of what would happen to the tale of Ben Tennyson if he were to have a best friend who also acquires a watch similar to the Omnitrix...