Wolfgang | 3 | {COMPLETED}

By repunzel0313

So Fire, what would you like to drink?" "Fire? " She raised her eyebrows at me. I just shrugged. "Well yea... More

Disclaimer
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
Sorry...
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
Mortimer series
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
Werewolf story?
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
Save the date
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~65~
~66~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~70~
Epilogue
Thank you and other info
Covers
Her damon
Q&A

~14~

6.9K 242 30
By repunzel0313

song of the chapter: Before he Cheats by Carrie Underwood

A/N extra-long chapter!! Whoop Whoop!

Wolfgang Mortimer:

"Care to explain what all that was about?"

She looked up at me at the tone of voice I used. All of a sudden she started to cry uncontrollably, loud sobs escaping her mouth as her body shook.

What the hell am I supposed to do with a crying woman?

I started to panic not knowing what to do with her crying figure. I took a step further towards her, taking a seat next to her on the couch.

I started to pat her on the shoulder awkwardly repeating 'there, there' to her not knowing what else to do or say. She turned around and crashed herself into my chest, smoking up my shirt with her warm tears.

The feeling was foreign to me, she held me tightly in her arms. I looked down at her, wrapping my arms around her pulling her closer to me letting her cry on my chest. I knew she was the enemy and maybe this was all part of her plan but another part of me thought that she was truly distraught.

"Freyah, tell me what's going on. Why did you come here drunk?" I cooed in her ear, my smooth voice sounding alien to me.

She sniffed and pulled herself away from me, slight shock gracing her freaked face, her eyes a shade of sky blue rimmed with tears.

"I think I might need something strong first." she whispered.

I stood up and made my way to the bar in my office, getting two glasses out.

"Any requests?" I asked trying to see what I had.

"Brandy sounds like heaven right now," she confessed, seeing her in the corner of my eye as she tried to compose herself.

I found what she wanted, pouring us a glass each.

"I'm sorry for being late, and for my behaviour." her sweet voice rang out to me as I made my way back to the sofa placing the glasses on the little table before it.

She reached for the first drinking it in one go before reaching for the second one and drinking it just as fast making my eyes widen slightly at her actions.

"I think you might want to bring the whole bottle over and maybe a few more."

--------

Many drinks later, to which she actually let me have a glass, she started to loosen up and talk to me about what happened. My mind started to get all fuzzy not being used to drink this much of such strong alcohol but I wasn't going to let this opportunity slip to make her talk.

"My boyfriend cheated on me." she blurted out after a few short moments of silence making my eyes widen at her confession.

"I-i got a message that I thought he sent but turns out it was his slut that did it." her eyes murderous but I just sat there waiting for the rest.

"I entered his apartment and found him banging this Lucie bitch and he didn't give a shit about me. He never loved me, only lust he said." she harshly wiped the tears that rolled down her cheeks.

She took another swig from the bottle before handing over to me making me copy her actions.

"He's an asshole for treating you the way he did. A lady shouldn't be treated like shit on the bottom of a shoe. They should be cherished and loved, covered with all their heart's desires. I certainly wouldn't treat a woman the way he did, my parents raised me better than that."

I suddenly blurted out not being able to stop the words from spilling out. She turned to me, making us sit face to face. She was truly the definition of beautiful and I found it hard not to look away from her eyes. We stayed looking at each other like this for God only knows how long before we both snapped out of it.

I cleared my throat running a hand behind my neck as she finished the bottle trying to hide her blush behind her hair but she didn't do a really good job at it. I could tell that she was still upset. I don't know if it was the alcohol or if I wanted to make the shit face regret what he did to her, and I don't know if I will ever be able to actually to tell my real intention behind what came out of my mouth next.

"Want to make him pay for what he did to you?" I questioned making my Fire's head snap to mine.

"I'm interested. Go on." she leaned over, her words slurred.

"What is his most prized possession?" I asked but had an idea of the answer id she was truly Henry's girlfriend.

"Well I thought it was me but I walked straight into the wall with that one, second guess, his fucking car," I smirked evilly.

I took her hand in mine pulling her up with me making her stumble in her steps. I grabbed my phone and car keys. I know I'm in no state to drive but right now my brain has decided to not be rational.

"Where are you taking me. I swear if you are going to try and take advantage of me I know karate." she threatened, making me laugh.

"Nah baby girl, I have something better in mind, and gentlemen to not take advantage of girls like you." I could see her blush, a slight smile gracing her lips.

After driving around we finally ended up and this fuck face's place and since he isn't a smart man he left his car out on the dedicated parking spots out in the street.

I parked the car a little further from his. Getting out of the car to get all the things I needed to do this.

"Wolfgang? What are we doing here? I don't want to see him I really don't." her voice was trembling again making my fists clench at her reaction to being anywhere close to him.

After the words he spoke to her I really wanted to plant a bullet between his eyes but I knew that if I did it will set off a war and I really do not want to deal with something like that right now.

"Don't worry Fire, I won't let him get anywhere near you."

She followed me to the truck on my car her arms wrapping themselves around herself. I sighed and shrugged my jacket off placing it over her shoulders.

"I don't need my lead singer getting sick." I justified seeing as she was about to object.

"Thanks," she mumbled out slipping her arms in it.

"Ready for some sweet payback?" I grinned handing her over a baseball bat that was in my car from when I used to take Alex to train before he stopped playing.

I took her small hand in mine, drinking in her touch in mine, the softness of her hands in one and the way that they fit perfectly.

And here I am talking like a fucking girl! I scowled at myself.

I walked her over to his car after she pointed it out.

"Go on, I know you want to." I teased running my arms down hers from behind her, letting me take her hand in hers bringing the bat up, taking the first hit on the car together.

The first window smashed and there was a sense of relief that passed through her. She cracked her neck a huge smile taking place on her face. I found myself returning it against my will as I took a step back watching her hit the car with all her might.

I even handed her my keys so that she could key his car, she even slashed his tires and I was surprised that his car alarm hadn't sounded yet.

"Hey, could you put Carrie Underwood's song 'before he cheats' please? I think it's the perfect song for this." she all but whispered at me in her drunken state making me laugh at her antics.

I pulled my phone out ignoring all the missed calls and messages from Ryder, getting youtube open playing the song as loud as I could. She immediately sang dancing around the car as she continued to smash the car.

When the song stopped she dropped the bat at my feet, picking up the bottle of brandy that we took with us and taking long sips before wiping the loose drops for her lips with her mouth. My eyes following each movement, my pants getting a little tighter at her ways making me let out a silent groan as she turned around to write something on the windshield of the car in what seemed to be lipstick.

She managed to get the first few letters on of what she wanted to write before she found herself stuck by her hight. My brain took over my actions made me walk behind her and grip her by her waist to hoist her up on the car.

She stiffened at my actions but soon relaxing under my touch. She finished writing what she wanted, signing with her name when she turned around. Our lips mere inches apart.

"Could I get down now?" her breath fanned against my lips, both our eyes darting from our eyes to our lips.

Before I could stop myself from leaning in, I found my lips had crashed into hers. The both of us went full on, not caring that we were full blown making out on her ex-boyfriend's car in the middle of the night, well more like the early hours of the morning.

My tongue brushed her bottom lip she moaned at the touch granting me access. Out tongues fighting for each other. My hands trailing up and down her thighs as she wrapped her arms around my neck her hands tugging at the hair at the nape of my neck getting a deep groan from my throat.

She pulled away breathless while my lips made their journey down her exposed neck.

"We shouldn't be doing this." she started, her hands still in my hair.

"Why not?" I asked planting another kiss on the side of her neck.

"You are my boss."

"So?" I breathed out continuing my assault not being able to stop myself anymore.

"To top that off we are drunk and we don't know what we are doing." she continued, scooting closer to me bringing my head to level with hers.

"I guess that will be a problem for sober Freyah and Wolf so sort out then." I stupidly spoke up smashing my lips against hers once more.

We continued like that for a while, in the heat of the moment neither of us could control the attraction between both of our bodies anymore. I pulled her to my hips, taking her off the car making her legs wrap around me her hands gripping my shoulders to stop her falling our lips never leaving each others.

"Let's take this somewhere else because as much as I am enjoying this, doing it on a car isn't really comfortable." I panted, our eyes catching each others.

She only nodded, pecking my lips before I put her back on her feet.

" I just want to finish this off correctly." she bent down to get the bottle of alcohol and started t pour it all over the car, well what was left of it.

"Do you have a lighter?" her voice didn't have a slur to it anymore and I knew that both of us were starting to sober up.

"Sure," I answered chucking over the lighter I had in my pant pocket. She caught it with ease and lit it up bringing it to the car setting it off in flames.

She jumped back from the heat, making her way back to me gliding the lighter back into my pocket. After she had done that the car alarm set off.

"Took its sweet time," I mumbled under my breath referring to the car alarm.

She must have heard me because a light chuckle escaped her lips. The sound of the alarm mixed with the bright orange flames of the car fired danced in our eyes for a few short seconds before it was time for us to get the hell out of there.

We ran like kids, laughing like teenagers back to my car, taking a quick stop to kiss before I drove off, going into autopilot and driving back home.

Sober me is going to regret the actions of drunk me in the morning, that's for sure.

__________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 23.7K 40
[Highest ranking #92] "I can't loose anyone else princess. Promise me that you won't leave me" he said grabbing my face making me stay looking into h...
1M 27.5K 79
[A SWEET MAFIA ROMANCE] Nicole thought that her life would be easy now after she left behind all the memories of an awful night, which led to an unex...
279K 9.1K 41
♜ 𝐀 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 ♜ (Not edited, a first draft) When two different people with two very different paths in life collide, there is not a...
125K 1.8K 9
I felt the bed dip as he sat down on the other side but I focused solely on my task until I was done. "This is a pillow barrier. Meaning, you don't b...