I Found the Babies

By MinnieMeenyMinyMoe

Highest #1 - #babies #1 - #motherlove Terrence didn't waste a moment in pressing me up agains... More

Blurb
Author's Note(Read to avoid confusion)
Character List
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 18 - Part II XXX
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue
Bonus - Terrence
Bonus - Terrence
Bonus - Terrence
Bonus - Terrence XXX
Dree & Aaron
Dree & Aaron
My Other Works
Oh My God!!!!!
Oh La La
Babes!!!
Alexandria and Aaron

Dree & Aaron

17.2K 572 32
By MinnieMeenyMinyMoe

It had been three months of meet ups, hanging out and every other possible thing that two friends in a platonic relationship did.

Yes, it meant no sex. That was the thing I was dearly missing, all because Aaron was being a stuck up prude and a walking chastity belt.

He had looked so appalled that day, when I had suggested casual sex. I clearly remembered his reaction:

"What did you just say?!" he had nearly yelled at me.

"I said: Can we be friends with benefits, you know, casual sex?"

"I had heard that, " he had hissed and looked quite offended, "And I know what it means. I just don't believe you suggested that."

"We both have to admit that sex between us was amazing then, and I don't mind doing it again. That's why I suggested it. But I think the past eight years have made me quite undesirable." i had retorted.

"Fuck, you're sexier and more than gorgeous, and saying no is the most difficult thing for me right now! But I don't to make things right and do things right! I don't want to rush into anything and do something to make you hate me again. If you want sex, you have to be my girlfriend."

"What?!" I screamed, "Are you kidding me? I cannot be your girlfriend!"

"Then no sex for you!"

"You are not my dad!"

"Trust me, I don't want to be. Be my girlfriend and I'll ride you to the moon and back! But right now, you are not going to get even a kiss, do you get that?" He narrowed his eyes at me.

"But why?" I pouted.

"Don't be a child!"

"A child doesn't ask for sex!" I snapped.

"If I say I am going to do things right, then I am. My self control is not as ironclad as you think so don't push me!"

That was not the last time we had fought over it. In fact, it had become the one and only topic we strongly disagreed. And just because of that disagreement, I was here today, in a club to provoke him. I hadn't done this before, purely because I did love that guy and sex with anyone else didn't sound appealing anymore.

Then why was I at the club today? To pick up a guy? No. To provoke a certain someone in this club to get into action? Yes! Aaron, was here with a few people who worked under him, and I was definitely going to rile him up.

It didn't take long for me to get drunk, particularly because the men around were taking too long to approach. Was it now my job to grow balls and chase after a guy for a hook up? Had this been the case three months ago, it wouldn't have been much of an issue, but not now. I was not  to find a guy, I was here to provoke the beast inside a man.

Finally, there was light. A man, much less handsome than Aaron, came up to me we a smirk on his face and offered me a drink. I retorted with a smirk of my own and discreetly threw the entire drink away. I was not stupid - I was already too drunk and I didn't need a spiked drink to boggle up my mind more.

"What are you doing tonight?" He asked in a low, husky voice which would've sounded sultry had I had been in the mood for it. 

"Whatever you say!" I faked a giggle, and ran a finger down his chest.

He was just about to grab my elbow and drag me out of the club when a whirlwind of action took place. In one moment, the guy was on the floor, and in another, I was upside down on someone's shoulder.

"Hey! Put me down!" I screamed, "What are you doing?! Aaron! Aaron! Save me!"

I was about to kick my kidnapper when he suddenly spoke in  a very familiar voice, "Oh, so you do know that I am here?"

All my protests died down.

Another moment and I was buckled up in the passenger seat of Aaron's car. I timidly glanced at Aaron who was driving with a tense jaw and with his knuckles white on the steering wheel. I half expected him to transform into Hulk and smash me into pieces because he looked that pissed off.

"What were you exactly planning to do back there, Alexandria?" He hissed in a low voice, and I gulped guiltily, "You knew I was there, yet you were flaunting it in my face that you were about to have sex?"

Shit! My plan was backfiring in the worst way possible.

"Aaron..."

"No, you listen to me," His fierce glare was trained on me. "Do you know who broke my heart the very first time? No! You don't!" He didn't even let me answer.

I gasped.

"It was you, Alexandria Evans, it was you. Five years ago, I had finally found you again, after scouring and scrounging in every nook and corner of the country, but I was still a coward. I had finally tracked you down in a club and for an entire hour I had watched you from a corner, trying to gather my scrambling wits just so that I could approach you. But that never happened. Before, I could even comprehend, a guy had whisked you away from the dance floor, right in front of me, and you were encouraging him. That day I had lost the chance I had once thought I never had and I could see that happening all over again today. The difference: I was not going to be a coward."

His cheeks were flushed and his nostrils were flaring with the effort and anger he had just put in his entire speech. I was pretty sure I was crying with my make up running down my face. I was not ashamed of what had led to Aaron's very first heartbreak, because that's a part of who I was and One night stands had become a part of my life only because of him. But never even once in my life did I ever think that I would unknowingly break someone's heart.

Definitely not Aaron's.

"Aaron," I started, "I wasn't out there to have sex."

"Oh, it surely looked like that!" He said sarcastically.

"I knew you were watching... I... I was trying to provoke you."

"Provoke me?" He suddenly parked the car in an unknown parking lot.

I nodded my head, "Yes," I started to complain, "You say you love me but you haven't kissed me even once...and I am starting to think that you are going to—"

"You think I don't love you anymore?" He asked, bemused.

I nodded.

He smashed his lips to mine.

I was so not ready. It was like a surprise - he had literally pounced on me while I was wallowing in self pity. For a few moments, I froze; like I said, I was not ready. Aaron kissing Alexandria had become a concept so foreign that I had almost forgotten what it felt like.

It felt beautiful. It made me feel wanted. It made me feel wanton. Aaron had kissed me a number of times that fateful day, but none of them compared to how it felt now.

I was so stupid to think that I could love Darren someday when just kissing Aaron was so fucking addicting.

His lips were harsh, demanding and rough, making me feel wanted, and making me feel like a wanton. I wanted more of him, so much more...

...but he wouldn't let me until I was his girlfriend.

He immediately pulled away.

Did I say it out aloud?

"I shouldn't have done that...fuck!" He muttered a few more curses as he looked completely frantic while he banged his head on the steering wheel. "You are probably thinking so low of me that I should dig a grave for myself already. I told you I won't kiss you until you are my girlfriend...yet, I managed to do just that. I went back in my word. Fuck my life!"

He then turned to me while I kept staring at him, gaping, "I'm so sorry, Dree. I didn't mean to lose control. You are looking so beautiful and I was acting like a jealous man again. I had promised myself to never act like that again; the last time I was jealous of the males around you, I ended up taking the worst decision of my life. You were so happy being friends with me that I was jealous every time any guy flirted with you as if I didn't exist. You were in love with me, you should have wanted to be more than friends. But you were fine! I was the one bubbling with want, need and everything else wrong..."

It was a full blown rant and Aaron Fischer was looking quite adorable as he complained like a five year old.

But this wasn't the way I had envisioned him telling me the full truth.

He was jealous.

He had developed feelings long before I had realised. He was scared, really, but that shithead couldn't face it like a man.

That was all I needed as a closure for a new beginning. No matter what I said, I was ready to give the broken pieces of my heart to Aaron so that he could fix them again.

The next few weeks and months went in a blur, because it was as eventful as it could be, and not in a good way. I almost lost my best friend, almost lost the love of my life and was an irrational and cynical bitch the entire time. The only good thing that came out of it was my renewed relationship with my parents.

Now, I had come to a point in my life where I couldn't imagine my life without Aaron Fischer in it. I was amazed how he managed to still love me after everything I had put him through.

And even today, his armsremain the safest place in the world to me. Even today, Aaron Fischer isAlexandria Fischer's home.

**************************

Hey guys,

It's finally time to mark this story completed. I know this chapter was far worse than what you had expected, but trust me, the events next to this one are very hard to write in Allie's POV. I'll still give it a try once I've finished my other stories but even that will take time.

I am so busy, so god damn busy now that college has started. For those who are curious and interested, I now am pursuing my Bachelors in Engineering (specifically Information Technology) in Panjab University's engineering department, UIET. It's seriously a lot considering the fact that I never touched my books in the last two years. 

I'm yet not going to say goodbye here because I hope you guys will be joining me in the journey of 'Love is not Enough'. I want to complete that story before I start thinking that it's plotline is idiotic. 

Love you all so much,

MinnieMeenyMinyMoe, aka, Minal Warudkar.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 9.3K 54
This book contains sexual assault, suicidal behaviour, drugs, alcohol and self harm. If any of these things trigger you, I advise you not to read thi...
5.8K 273 46
Five years ago, Tristian's wife left him, leaving behind their barely three-month-old twins. Taking care of the children fell on his parents' hands...
2.7K 123 20
"Stay away from me, don't talk to me except if it is about my son or about something very important. And lastly don't fall in love with me" he said "...