Low-key | ✓

By isesaki

When International Pop Boy Band Sensation Why Don't We's lives are threatened, only one person is capable of... More

Low-key
e p i g r a p h
d e d i c a t i o n
p l a y l i s t
Blurb
Legal Terms
(1) Agent Sun
(2) Why Don't We
(3) Agent Sun
(5) Agent Sun
(6) Why Don't We
(7) Agent Sun
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
e p i l o g u e
BONUS CHAPTER // chapter one
High-key
1 | Who's S?
2 | Rewrite the.. Gunshot?!
3 | At Your Service
4 | You're.. Oh My God!
5 | Apple Juice
6 | Four Seasons
7 | You're Out!
8 | The Four Boys Are..
9 | Corbyn
10 | New Recruit
11 | Brother
12 | Four!
13 | That Was Hot
14 | Underground
15 | Demented
16 | Moms
17 | Traitor
18 | I Don't Deserve an Oscar
19 | You're Taking Me..
20 | Broken Promise
21 | Mc21
22 | No More Asti
23 | Timeskip!
24 | Better Luck Next Time
26 | CPR
25 | Of Blind Dates and Reunions
27 | Mission
Epilogue

(4) Why Don't We

2K 61 20
By isesaki

Why Don't We

"Is everyone here?" Tyler, their manager asked the boys who were still jet lagged from their three hour flights. Corbyn and Zach's flight was delayed and had just arrived fifteen minutes ago. Jonah's and Jack's flight was from Florida, since the curly haired boy had to visit his girlfriend before going on tour, and had arrived twenty minutes ago. Daniel and Tyler had arrived an hour ago, so they had time to settle and check in the hotel pentsuite. Agent Sun left the plane as soon as it landed and didn't even bid goodbye to the two because they were asleep when they landed.

"Zach's in the loo." Jack shrugged with a grimace. This wasn't new to them; Zach always had trouble with his stomach because he always ate things that weren't supposed to be eaten. He must have eaten another pack of sour patch kids and mixed it with chipotle again.

"I'm introducing you to Agent Sun again today. Your first meeting didn't go as pleasant as it should have." Tyler said as soon as Zach joined the group.

Jonah pointed at Corbyn, "You should behave this time."

The latter rolled his sea green eyes at Jonah and scoffed, "I'll try."

The boys and Tyler left their suite and went over to the one next to theirs. The door was locked, and they could hear the faint sound of the television. No doubt, it was turned on.

"Is she watching Riverdale on Netflix?" Zach joked as he heard the distinctive voice of Cole Sprouse coming from the television.

Jack shrugged, "Well, she does seem like she's a teenage girl." He pertained to the obvious reason why she could be watching television. The girl looked young, like she was just their age, so he assumed.

"A teenage girl with the capacity to help us." Daniel corrected Jack, who nodded along to what he had just said.

To be quite honest, these boys had their doubts about getting a bodyguard. They didn't want anyone else's life to be put at risk because of their situation. However, Tyler and the rest of their management made them choose; it was either their lives or one bodyguard. They opted for the latter option because they were told that this guard is the best of the best; that put their minds at ease. However, upon finding out that it was no ordinary bodyguard, rather, a teenage girl, their doubts resurfaced.

"Whatever, just knock on the door." Corbyn grumbled as thoughts about the girl behind the door and their first meeting. There was just something that lured him to her. whether it be her striking grey eyes, her strong personality, or her hands of steel, he'll never know.

Jonah shrugged and knocked at the door. There was no response, so he tried looking at the peephole, but as soon as he did, the door opened making him fall face first into the girl.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Agent Sun." The brown haired boy managed to blurt out as the girl held him by his arms as an attempt to keep him away from her. She helped him up, while he muttered a small "Thank you." to her.

The agent shook her head at the boy, "First day, and you're already falling for me."

As soon as those words escaped the agent's mouth, all heads whipped towards her direction. No one in the room had expected her to say those kinds of things. From what they have seen during their first meeting, she had a heart as hard as stone, and words as cold as ice. But this simple exchange of words changed everything.

"I'm sorry." Jonah turned beet red and looked at the floor when his mind registered what the agent had said. Something about their encounter lit something up within Jonah. Whether it was his admiration for her fast and swift movement, or his admiration for her, he still couldn't figure it out. The boys sniggered at Jonah's obvious blush, while Corbyn just shook his head at the reckless move his band mate had just did.

The agent shrugged as a response to boy's apology and opened her door wider so the rest of the band and Tyler could get in. "Come in, take a seat."

Tyler and the boys did as they were told as the agent motioned towards the fluffy white couch that was positioned in front of the television that was playing the latest episode of Riverdale. They took their respective seats and let their eyes wander around the room. A tub of Ben and Jerry's that was sealed shut was on the coffee table in front of them, and they could only guess that this agent was enjoying her stay in the hotel room before they had barged in.

"To what do I owe the pleasure of your visit?" Her cold steely voice took them out of their reveries as their heads whipped around to turn towards her.

She wasn't in the same kind of attire that they saw her in during their first meeting. Long gone was the coffee drenched white jeans, white blouse, and white sandals. In its place was a dark blue NASA shirt, black running shorts, and a pair of pink bunny slippers. Her hair was up in a messy ponytail and she had zero makeup on, however, her appearance didn't fail to take the boys' breaths away. She looked angelic with her pinkish cheeks, space grey eyes, and pouty lips. A little bit of freckles were littered across her nose, but if you weren't ion a close proximity, you probably wouldn't notice.

Agent Sun's gaze landed on the dirty blonde haired boy behind Tyler. He seemed to be looking everywhere but her direction. She ignored the weird feeling she got when she was looking at him and turned her gaze away.

"Our first meeting didn't exactly go well," Jonah started, taking the role of Tyler, "So would it be possible if we met somewhere to discuss this set-up we have?"

The boys' heads all turned towards Jonah. They didn't know where Jonah's confidence suddenly came from, however, Tyler felt grateful that he was already warming up to the situation. He knows that all these boys were doubtful and didn't necessarily like the idea of having a teenage girl as their bodyguard because the risk was far too high.

Agent Sun's eyebrows rose at Jonah's offer, and he was about to melt under the agent's gaze, until she decided to speak up, "That's a wonderful idea, Mr. Marais. Just give me some time to fix myself up."

Jonah nodded with a smile, and looked towards Tyler, "Where are we meeting her?"

"Are you familiar with the coffee shop right around the corner? Javalogy, 2 o'clock, what do you say?" Tyler asked the agent who was stood in front of them.

She nodded at Tyler, "I'll meet you there."

Upon receiving the response, Tyler and the boys bid her goodbye and left the hotel room. That still left the boys and her with much time to get ready. Their meet was an hour away for it was just 1 in the afternoon.

Tyler opened the door to the boys' hotel room and bid them goodbye as well, "I have a few errands to run. You'll be meeting her on your own. Don't be late."

The boys sighed upon entering their own room. The atmosphere inside was quite awkward, no doubt. But what Jonah did earlier made the boys adjust a little bit. Even if it wasn't of a certain dirty blonde's best interest, he was silently thanking Jonah in his head for opening a door for him and the boys to be able to approach the girl easier.

"Dude, what was that?" Zach patted Jonah's back in an excited manner, while the rest of the boys looked at him.

"What was what?" The boy in question's eyes furrowed, but he couldn't hide the obvious blush that crept to his cheeks. What happened inside Agent Sun's room was something that he would never forget. The confidence he suddenly got from the rush of adrenaline her touch gave him from his fall earlier was definitely something.. something different, perhaps.

He saw Daniel roll his eyes at him, "Don't play dumb Jo, we all saw what happened."

Jonah's cheeks reddened, and that made Corbyn frown deeply. "Don't lead him on. She's bad news." He grumbled, and then went over to his and Zach's room.

The penthouse suite that Tyler got for him and the boys was quite big, seeing as there were five of them and there were only three bedrooms, they all drew lots. Zach and him got paired up, Jack and Daniel,' and then Jonah got a room for himself. Tyler wasn't staying with them for long. His presence was only for today, no doubt. He still had to fix a lot of things for the boys' upcoming Something Different tour, so he had to leave the boys alone with their new bodyguard.

The boys' eyes followed Corbyn's figure as he left the lounge and closed his and Zach's door, as he was about to change. Jack narrowed his eyes at his band mate's weird mood swing and decided to speak up, "Geez, what crawled up his pants and died?"

The group shrugged and went over to their own respective rooms to change, but Jack knew better. Corbyn was his best friend, and so were the others. However, he knew the dirty blonde boy more than everyone else did, so he was the only one that noticed that there something was up, and he was going to find out what.

An hour later, the boys found themselves waiting for the seemingly moody dirty blonde haired boy in the lounge. It was already 2:03, for them to get to the coffee shop as fast as they could, they had to run like athletes during the SEA Games.

"Corbyn, it's been a whole hour! Agent Sun will be mad!" Daniel warned the boy who had snapped open the door in response. He got out in a pair of khaki shorts, a white v neck shirt with a small 'idgaf' printed on it and a pair of iconic banana socks slipped in some white slides.

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes at Daniel and purposefully bumped his shoulder into the blue eyed boy's when he walked out the door.

Seven minutes and a tiring run later, the boys found themselves at the front of the vintage themed coffee shop. A black Harley Davidson was parked on the parking space of the café, and the boys could only guess that it belonged to the agent. The clue? The symbol engraved at the back of the black helmet that was sitting beside the motorcycle mirror was a silver sun Not much mystery there.

Corbyn's palms started to sweat as he anticipated the agent's reaction to their lack of punctuality. It was mainly his fault for he had spent the last hour of preparation fussing over what attire would look best on him, or rather, what attire would impress the agent. It was no mystery that he had started to take a liking to her. However, with the current situation obthe band and his currently yaken relationship status, he couldn't exactly do anything about his feelings but dress up and look nice.

As soon as they openes the door to the café, the bell chimed, making everyone turn towards their direction. Good thing most of the customers were mature people, otherwise they would have been smothered by the paparazzi by now.

The group instantly spotted the agent who was patiently waiting at the booth, with her eyes downcast and drooping. She must be sleepy. Probably jet lag.

Her hair was up in a high ponytail; her black skin tight leather jeans, white crop top, pair of black motorcycle gloves, and her black 5-inch heeled boots were what made her stand out from the crowd of customers. That wasn't the usual outfit a normal teenage girl would wear in a coffee shop. She probably still hadn't had her makeover from ATC'S stylists.

One mediocre person could never guess that she had two knives under each boot she wore, a pocket knife inside her left motorcycle glove, a white glock and a black glock stuffed inside her left and right bra pockets, and extra ammunition.

The group walked over to her booth and fidgeted amongst each other. Jonah, Daniel, Corbyn, Jack, and Zachary sat down on the seats in front of the frowning platinum blonde girl.

The boys saw the agent sit up straighter and glance at them, observing their movements.

Jonah looked as if he was about to shit himself as he stared at the floor, his confidence earlier was now long gone. Daniel looked everywhere but her direction. Corbyn was biting his bottom lip rather harshly as he glared at the napkin holder on the wooden table- seeming indifferent. Jack and Zach looked as if they were about to burst into puddles of goo on the floor due to nervousness.

"You're late." The words came out of her mouth like they were arrows shot at the five boys as they all looked as if they were about to pee themselves- all four except Corbyn.

The boys looked amongst one another as Corbyn shrugged, "So? We're here, aren't we?"

The blonde girl's eyebrows shot up, What a brave soul this one is.

"Alright then. Let's start." She spoke calmly.

-

If you wish to read more of this story and the rest of the books I wrote, please show your support by voting, commenting your thoughts, sharing this book, and by following me! Be part of the #PITAfamily.

Happy reading!❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 119 34
My love life was trust in other peoples hands. I told them about what I was looking for. They told me they will find me a perfect match. I hope I hav...
23.9K 397 53
Blair had their life planned out for them, be a good student, get into college, finish university and become a lawyer, be a big fish, rule the pond...
BLUE BLOOD By ec

Teen Fiction

369K 14K 63
Anybody who is a somebody knows that the blue-blooded heirs of Queens Erlington Academy keep secrets. Never fall in love with a blue blood or you'll...
460K 42.2K 33
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...