will we cross again?

By ankitha21

After 18 years . A mature Nivitha Mathur meets Arnav Singh raizada , the one who had thrown her mother out... More

Part -1: Their lifes after 18 years ....
Part 2 : Meet Nivitha and aarav children of khushi
Part 3: Glimpse of her ....
Part-4: The game played by sumer ...
Part 5: Heated conversation between Arnav and Nivitha
Part -6: Knowing Nivitha is his daughter
Part -7: Forced to stay on his company
Part -8: Khushi learning about arnav forcing Nivitha...
Part 9 : The awaited face off
Part 10: Mourning for Khushi
Part-11: Gathering of confidence....
Part 12: They will not set their foot on raizada mansion....
Part 13: Agreeing to set foot in Raizada Mansion ..
Part 14: Starting of peeping into the past
Part 15: Their Fights like tom and jerry
Part -16: A incident with the devil
Part 17: Why ????
Part 18: Deepening his wound
Part 19 : The Pain of Khushi-1
Part 20 : The pain of khushi -2
Character sketch -2
Part 21: Her happiness , Her nivi
Part 22: Bondings
Part 23 : The challenge ....
Part 24: She doesnt have the quality to become Mrs Varun Kapoor
Part 25: One day , Table will turn towards our side .
Some clarifications
Part 26: Kiren Nanu
Part 27: Neha at raizada mansion.
Part 28: I wasnt heartless like you .
Part 29: Brother ??? You were an orphan adopted by Khushi .
Part 30: In his Arms
Part 31 : A glimpse of the father and daughter duo
Part 32 : Change your ways Payal
Part 33 : I am your junior and you are my senior Nivi !!!
Part 34 :I think i should learn many things from you.
Part 35 : In Delhi
Part 36: You Leave your loved ones very easily .
Part 37: I have feelings for Nivi
Part 38 : My nivi
Part 39 : A hope and a wish
Part 40 : Tit for Tat
Part 41: Fun with Master Chef
Promo
Note
Part 42: Care
Part 43: I am kidnapping you, Miss.Nivitha Mathur
Part 44 :New beginning of an epic bond!

Character Sketch and precap

5.6K 276 104
By ankitha21

As many of them are confused about the characters I wanted to give the character sketch of this story .

Khushi Mathur /Khushi gupta/Khushi singh raizada: A strong lady . She had faced terrible in the past . She has a daughter named Nivitha and a adopted son named Aarav . She is running AK school and is the principal of it. Has the habit of burying down the feelings deep inside the heart which she is perfect in doing so now . She is both mother and father for Nivi and aarav . Made her small world beautiful with them

Nivitha Mathur : Absolutely Beautiful girl one would have ever seen . Knows very well to tackle every situation . Gets angry often and whoever she is angry is gone as she wont leave them that much easily . Loves her mumma a lot . Hates her father to the core . Very Hardworking on studies and she tops always . She wont go in other's way but she would put a new route and go . Studying college 1 st year

Aarav Mathur : Adopted son of khushi. Lovable character. Loves two things in his life the most . Basket ball and Mathematics . Shares a great bond with khushi and nivi . Lost his parents at the age of 10 from when Khushi took his responsibility . Very serious and at times playful. Studying 1 st year college..

Arnav Singh Raizada: A ruthless Business tycoon . Very arrogant and gets anger often . A mistake he did made him change himself into a loving and caring person . He still now repents for the mistake , Hoping to seek forgiveness. Misses his wife a lot . Has a sister named Anjali who is his world .

Nani (Devayani Raizada . Dead at present ): Lovable nani of arnav and anjali. She is very gentle and she took care of arnav and anjali when their parents died. Did a mistake of not taking the decision properly . If she had supported in favor of her then the case would be different now . She died without seeking apology for her deeds..

Kiren Gupta : A lovable father and Husband . Loves his all children a lot and especially Khushi . He always had the confidence that his khushi will do everything right . Father of akash , nk and khushi . He was away when this injustice happened with his daughter . If he would have been there he would have shown everyone their places . He came away with his wife Aisha as he couldnt stay at the place where his daughter was treated like a trash . He is also angry on Akash and payal for also supporting arnav at that time . Now presently the principal of nivi's college .

Aisha Gupta : Loving wife of Kiren . Loves all her children a lot . Missed her daughter so much. She was also too angry for everyone doing this to her . She is dead at present ....

Akash Gupta : A man who changes according to situations . He loves his wife a lot . He defamed his sister along with arnav as he believed the evidence provided at that time . He is always silent and now turns to be more silent after that incident . Father of sumer .

Payal Gupta : A lovable wife , bahu and mother . She also joined with akash and made the mistake .Mother of sumer . She is repenting but sometimes her selfishness outwits her repenting nature

Sumer Gupta: A carefree boy who is very playful . Has a huge attitude that he is rich and has the confidence that his papa , chachu or mamu would save him . Hates Nivi to the core as she had made him suspended . Loves his daadu a lot who he keeps visiting along with aliya . Studying 2 nd year on same college of nivi's.

NandaKishore Gupta: A very lovely person everyone would have ever seen. Married to anjali and has a daughter Aliya . He named aliya according to his khushi's wish . He pampers khushi a lot and he is hell angry with everyone for doing this to khushi . He still now maintains a distance with akash , payal and arnav. He misses khushi a lot as she was his crime partner for everything's they do . Doctor by profession .

Anjali gupta/ Anjali Raizada: A lovable and carefree girl .Her carelessness lead into a huge misery that turned all their life upside down . Her mistake of trusting him over her bhabi had turned situation too worst . She was in coma for 2 years . Mother of aliya . Loves her brother Arnav a lot .(Will tell more about her in upcoming updates)

Aliya gupta: Youngest and cutest girl of the family . Loves her mom and dad a lot . She loves her mamu (arnav) a lot than her parents . He pampers her a lot . Prankster when she joins with sumer and they both have broken many things in the home due their pranks . Now doing her 11 th grade on AK school.

Shyam manohar Jha : Main Villain of this story . Dead at present .( Will tell about him more as the story proceeds on)

Thats all for the characters now . Some college parts are there in the past where 2 to 3 characters would be introduced at that time ..

Precap (Glimpse of upcoming).

How much would you want me to give for you to leave my son asked arnav .

Excuse me sir asked Nivitha widening her eyes .

I know about you girls a lot . I first thought you to be different but you proved me wrong . You are also same . Tell me whats the deal you want to leave my son said Arnav .

I dont know who is your son , Dont speak rubbish without knowing replied Nivitha rudely as she was sick with this man after she heard from what staffs told about his past. The news that he ditched his wife was enough to break the Trust and loyalty she had on this man..

I am speaking about Aarav said arnav .

Aarav asked nivi as she she was hell confused .

I am his father and I dont want najaiyaaz like you to go behind my son . You don't even know our father right . I feel disgusted watch a girl like you ,Got it asked arnav .

Anger raised through peak for nivitha and her stomach was also paining like hell. But she didn't mind it and fully focused on her MD..

Yes I don't know my father name . Men like you ditched their wife's then what will the child like me do . What's my fault and the wife's fault . It's you like men's fault said nivitha .

It pricked arnav's heart to the core of the words she told . It tear him apart and also increases his rage .How can this tiny piece of girl speak like this??

You don't have class to point me out like this shouted arnav .

You dont have a character to give me a certificate Mr raizada retorted nivi back.

How was the precap?? This is just a glimpse of upcoming hope you liked it ..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3.7K 7
Khushi is a 21 year old girl and Arnav is a 28 year old man. Arnav sees Khushi as a sister of his friend, however, all Khushi ever sees is Arnav...sh...
30.5K 3.8K 14
She thought he had changed and was beginning to fall in love with him but he proved to her on the night of her sister's wedding that he would always...
49.7K 2.4K 6
A girl who is blissfully living her life with her husband meets her past which was hidden from her. What will be her reaction and what changes that p...
266K 9.4K 18
A continuation of ipkknd from the sheetal track. what if khushi is thrown out by Anjali ,shyam,Dadi and sheetal by heir cruel plans on a mid Night...