SHE

By Hotcuejack

Jack is meandering through a dull life when suddenly he is caught up in a whirlwind of bondage, submission, p... More

Abduction
Meeting SHE
Not Kansas
Learning the Rules
Initiation
Mrs. Delanty
Maggie and More
Seeing Double
Sent-sations
Through a Prism
Back to Business
Training
Staff Meeting

Recruiting

2.3K 40 17
By Hotcuejack

Jack woke up with a start.  He wasn’t in his cabana with the twins and he wasn’t naked.  He was in the great hall dressed in a black shirt and silk suit.

He was also on his knees at the feet of SHE.

“Go ahead,” she said as she offered him one of her perfect feet.  Jack didn’t hesitate, as he began to kiss and lick her feet.  So soft.  So perfectly manicured and the scent of French vanilla beans.

He worshiped her feet for what seemed like hours and then he became a bit more daring and began moving his hands up her legs.  When he did, she stepped back, making him feel like someone had just let the air out of his lungs.

“Jack, you have done well.  Very well.  You have earned my feet.  You will earn more, but not yet my darling.  Now I have your first recruiting a$$ignment.”

“Anything for you Mistress SHE, anything!” he gasped.

“Her name is Jennifer.  She is married and lives in a place called New Jersey.  Evaluate her and if she is suitable, bring her to the island.”

“But how do I …?”

As a thousand questions ran through his mind, all SHE said was, “Just remember your recruiting day and you will do fine.”

And with a blink of an eye he was standing on the sidewalk in front of a well-kept home on a quiet street.

“I guess this could be New Jersey,” he thought as he walked up to the door.

It was early morning, just past dawn as Jack reached the door.  Just as he was about to knock, the door swung open of its own accord.

“SHE thinks of everything,” Jack mused.

Jack quietly walked up the stairs and found who he presumed to be Jennifer laying in her bed.  She was wearing a tiny pair of boy shorts and a tight fitting tank top.  Her husband was nowhere to be seen.

JENNIFER’S POV

Jenn was sound asleep when suddenly she was pinned to the bed by a pair of powerful male hands.

She tried to fight back, but it was like having a vice clamped to her chest.  She could wriggle and squirm and scream, but it didn’t seem to make any difference.  Eventually she gave up and tried to focus on what was going on as she came out of her early morning pre-consciousness.

Standing next to the bed was a tall figure – tanned skin, black shirt and suit.  He also sported an emotionless expression.  He seemed to be exerting no effort in keep Jenn from moving.

“Who the fŭck are you? And what do you want?” Jenn demanded.

“You have been selected,” the man answered simply with a faint southern accent.  Something in his voice was vaguely seductive.

“Selected?  Selected for what?  Who selected me?” asked Jenn, trying to make some sense of this bizarre situation.

“SHE has selected you,” the man answered with a definite sense of awe in his voice.

Suddenly realizing that all of this was happening while she lay barely dressed in his man’s grasp, Jenn asked, “Well can I at least get some decent clothes on so we can talk about this?”

“Not yet, SHE has commanded me to evaluate you first.”

And with that, he ripped her shorts and tank top from her body, leaving her naked before him.

The intruder unzipped his pants with his free hand and pulled out an enormous cõck, much larger than her husband’s.

“Now wait just a minute …” Jenn protested, but there was no point.  The swollen head of this huge cõck was already being pressed to her lips, and the added pressure on her bare chest told her that she had better cooperate.

And so she parted her lips and tentatively touched her tongue to the tip of the ma$$ive cõckhead.  She had to admit she liked the taste of the drop of pre-cŭm that drifted over her tastebuds.  Slowly, but steadily the cõck moved forward, past her lips, her teeth (Jenn was careful not to scratch the ma$$ive dîck with his teeth) and onto her tongue.  She began to suck the huge cõck.  The realization that she was enjoying sucking a cõck other than her husband’s sent a shiver deep inside her.  She hadn’t been with another man since they were married over 17 years ago.

Jenn felt wetness between her clenched legs as the excitement built.

Despite an element of being forced, the man was actually, very gentle as he slid the huge cõck head in and out of Jenn’s mouth.  Jenn a$$umed that momentarily he would explode in her mouth and this bizarre experience would end, but she had falsely a$$umed that he would only last the few minutes it normally took her husband to cŭm.  Little did she know that her adventure had just begun.

As Jenn focused on the cõck in her mouth, her new acquaintance reached between her legs and began ma$$aging her womanhood.  At times he was rubbing her swollen clit, at others, sliding a finger, then two into her cŭnt.  First slowly and then faster and faster.  Jenn wondered if he could feel her husband’s cŭm inside her from their sex last night.

Jenn could feel the undeniable sensation of orgasm building inside, but before she could release, his hands stopped and he began playing with another sensitive spot on Jenn’s body, the brown pucker between her butt cheeks.

The man began rubbing his index finger over Jenn’s ânus and then with one smooth motion, slid one of his large digits deep into Jenn’s a$$.

Jenn gasped with a flash of intense pleasure as the stranger proceeded to finger fŭck her a$$.  Soon he added a second finger and then a third.  He would pull the fingers almost completely out and then deep inside once more.  Her husband had never really enjoyed anal play, but this was so different, so pa$$ionate.  And she liked it.

As if choreographed, the ma$$ive cõck in her mouth began to spasm and fill her throat with hot, white, salty cream in amounts she could hardly imagine and couldn’t begin to swallow.  And at the same time, Jenn’s a$$ contracted and sent her over the edge.  She screamed as the orgasm swept through her.

“You have pa$$ed,” said the tall man matter of factly, as he wiped the remaining cŭm on Jenn’s sheets and tucked his cõck back into his trousers.

“Now you are ready to meet her.”

With that, he let Jenn up long enough to pee, brush her teeth, shower and dress.  Then, just as it had been during Jack’s abduction, it was out the door to a waiting limousine.

“Wait a minute!  That was fun and everything, but I have a job, and what am I going to tell my husband?”

The man didn’t answer.  He simply lifted her up and deposited her into the back of the limousine which immediately sped off.

“At least SHE (whoever SHE is) knows how to do things with style,” Jenn thought as he sat in the back of the luxurious car.  Once inside, she settled in, took a bubbling gla$$ of champagne and relaxed, as the car headed to wherever this journey would lead.

Just as she was getting comfortable, her pŭssy and a$$ still tingling, the flat screen TV came to life and there she was with the mysterious man, performing sex acts in her bed.  Clearly there were at least three cameras capturing the action as she sucked that huge cõck and had her a$$ finger fŭcked deep and hard.  The video ended as she swallowed a mouthful of cŭm and spasmed in orgasm.  If she could have jumped out of the car there and then, he surely would have.  But there was more to come.

The scene changed and at first Jenn didn’t recognize what she was seeing.  Two teenagers, the boy a couple of years older than the girl, fumbling with their clothes.  Suddenly Jenn recognized the boy, it’s Erick, tall, slim, good looking, which means the girl is … me!

Jenn realizes that she is watching herself the night she lost her virginity!  She watched in humiliation as teenage Jenn tries to stay cool as Erick mounts her and pushes his cõck inside her tense, dry pŭssy.  She remembers the pain and sees it on her face on the television.  She watches herself cry as he humps her; she begs him to stop, but he won’t.  Fortunately, he doesn’t last long and moments later she is curled up whimpering, as he zips up his pants, with a clear look of triumph, and leaves her there without so much as a word or a kiss.

Jenn continues to watch as the scene changes and Erick walks into his house.  His mother greets him with a kiss, a kiss much too pa$$ionate for a mother and son.

“How did it go sweetheart?” she asks.

“I fŭcked the stupid bitch mom.  She was crying as I took her virginity.  You know that’s how I like it.”

“I’m so proud of you Erick, let me see,” she says as she pulls down his pants a sees his sticky cõck with a bit of blood on it.

His mother starts sucking Erick’s cõck, “You’re such a nasty boy Erick.  How many virgins is that so far?”

“Seven so far Mommy.  But nothing will ever be as good as the night you took my virginity.”

His mother smiles, “Want to play ‘virgin boy’ again tonight sweetheart?”

“Oh yes Mommy.  Every night!”

The scene changed again.  Now she was watching Erick in an orange jump suit being marched into a prison cell.  She watched as he lay in his cell and cried himself to sleep.

Next she was watching him in the prison shower as a gang of inmates pinned him to the wall and proceeded to brutally râpe him.  Over and over, they fŭcked his a$$.  He screamed, but there was no escape or rescue, until the last of the inmates had had his way with him.

“Don’t worry a$$hole, you’ll get to play ‘virgin boy’ again tomorrow,” the largest of the inmates laughed as he wiped Erick’s blood off of his cõck.

At one level, Jenn was totally disgusted, but at least she felt like there was some justice in the world.

Jenn felt extremely weary as the limo finally came to a stop.  As she stepped out, she was directed to a waiting private jet.  She climbed aboard and marveled as the flight attendant came to take a drink order, a flight attendant who was completely nude.  Jenn ordered a tall drink from the flight attendant and after a couple of sips, she began to relax and then realized that this growing feeling of euphoria was more than just quality liquor.  Her last thought as she lost consciousness was, “I’ve been drugged.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 95 19
A man who's known for being womanizer has an extreme fetish towards flawless persons. Although, after noticing his math partner's leg under the table...
6K 45 25
"You are nothing without me. I gave you the life you have. No one will ever love you but me because only I could love someone like you, someone that...
97.2K 1.8K 18
Where Yugyeom is shipped with anyone~ Yugyeom is the bottom/submissive. Everyone else is top/dominant.
651 47 24
Ashly Smith is a junior in High School at LA. She's pretty much a goodie two shoes for the most part. She's has never done anything bad in her life...