Martyred Soul

By Jasmine1524

I am a killing machine. I haven't always been this way. I used to be the little girl who always wore a smile... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Dedication

66 0 0
By Jasmine1524

This is dedicated to those of you who have the courage to admit that you've made mistakes, you've been hurt, but you need to pick yourself back up even if you might not know how. 

This is dedicated to those of you who are running from something, whatever or whoever it may be.

Most of all, this is dedicated to those of you who are brave enough to skid to a stop, clench your fists, spin around, and fight whatever's chasing you until you are finally free.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Runaway By Jade

Teen Fiction

299K 10.6K 44
I've been on the run for three years. I'm not the first, but I certainly won't be the last. For as long as I can remember, I had been experimented...
87 2 12
(Used to be Burning) If someone had told me that three years after my best friend went missing, I would be the one to stop the impending doom of the...
Broken By I.B.

Adventure

199 1 43
Broken. I'd say that's a good way to describe me. Even as the world fell to pieces, I still desperately tried to collect mine, hoping that maybe I co...
596 51 18
They used my vulnerability against me. They used that weapon, to make me accept their stupid idea. And I of course, accepted it, I didn't even know w...