mamas angel |Odell Beckham|

By theeinterlude__

even the good girls can make bad decisions. More

•one•
•two•
•three•
•four•
•five•
•six•
•seven•
•eight•
•nine•
•ten•
•eleven•
•twelve•
•thirteen•
•fourteen•
•fifteen•
I want to share my joy
•sixteen•
•seventeen•
•eighteen•
August Alsina Concert
•nineteen•
•twenty•
•twenty one•
•twenty two•
•twenty three•
•twenty four•
• twenty five •
•twenty six•
•twenty seven•
•twenty nine•
•thirty•
•thirty one•
•thirty two•
•thirty three•
• thirty four •
•thirty five•
•thirty six•
• thirty seven •
Collide
•thirty eight•
•Thirty nine•
•fourty•
•fourty one•
•fourty two•
•fourty three•
#1
•fourty four•
•fourty five•
•fourty six•
•fourty seven•
•fourty-eight•
•fourty-nine•
•fifty•
•fifty one•
•fifty two•
..
•fifty three•
New books.
••
The end..

•twenty eight•

5.4K 221 37
By theeinterlude__

••

•Mira•

I woke up with an expected excruciating headache. I definitely passed my limit last night, I don't even remember coming back to Odell's place. I slipped the hair band on my wrist off and put my hair in a bun not wanting it in my face.

My stomach began to churn and I already knew was coming next. To my surprise there was a metal bucket placed on the side of the bed.

I quickly grabbed it throwing up all of last nights activities. "Baaaaabe!" I called out. I knew he was here somewhere because his keys were on top of the vanity, I gagged throwing up some more in the bucket "Babe!" I yelled again.

I heard him rush up the steps before coming into the room "You okay?"

"I can't stop throwing up" I sighed trying to catch my breath.

"As long as I've known you I be telling you, that you can't hold you liquor and youn listen to me" He smirked.

"Odell it's not funny" I gagged lowering my head into the bucket.

"It's a little funny bae" He rubbed my back.

"Okay get out, I called you in here to baby me but you're just being mean" I pouted.

He tried to stop laughing but he couldn't.

"Asshole" I shoved the puke filled bucket in his arms and made my way into the bathroom locking the door.

I cut the water on filling the bathtub to about halfway, it was extremely hot at the moment so I brushed my teeth and washed my face to let it cool down.

"Mira" I heard from the other side of the door.

"What" I sighed. I wasn't mad at him, I was just messing around.

"I'm sorry boo let me in"

"No" I sprinkled some epsom salt into the bath along with bubbles.

"Pleaseee"

"No leave me alone"

"Since you don't want me around then I guess I'll return the gift I—"

I swung the door open "Gift?"

"Nah, I'm returning it"

"Nooo, I was just playing" I pouted putting my arms around his neck.

"Hmmm"

"Odell"

"You know I ain't serious, but I'll give it to you later"

"I can't wait" I said pecking his lips.

"You finna take a bath?" He asked looking at the water.

"Mhm wanna join me?"

"Get serious"

"I am serious" I removed his shirt.

"Im good luv, enjoy."

I smacked my lips removing my shirt as well as my pants "Boy stop"

"Nah bruh if I get in that tub I'll have no choice but to fuck the shit out of you"

He grabbed his shirt leaving the bathroom.

"Horny ass"

I made myself comfortable in his huge ass tub letting the hot water and epsom salt soothe my body

I closed my eyes attempting to take a small nap, but my phone began to buzz on the countertop. I sighed reaching over to grab it.

"Hey girl" I yawned answering Justine's FaceTime call.

"Are you in the tub?"

"Yeah" I laughed. "But what's up?"

"You ready to leave tomorrow?"

I frowned "No..I actually like it in New York and I feel like Odell and I are finally in a place to be together. I keep telling him I'm not moving down here anytime soon but I think once I graduate..I could start fresh down here"

"Honestly.. Sterling really likes me and I really like him but I don't know if that's enough for me to move my whole life down here away from my parents..they help me the most with CJ"

"Understandable but you guys are new you have time to figure things out. Maybe you'll find a cosmetology job here it is New York."

"You're right" She nodded "But I called because I have a question."

"Shoot"

"As my very bestfriend can you do me a little favor?"

"Depends on what it is" I raised my eyebrow.

"Okay so Sterling really wants to tell Odell about us before I leave but I'm too scared to tell him—"

"So you want me to?"

She snaps her finger "Bingo?"

"How am I gonna tell him that without him being mad that I've known" I questioned.

"Ummm.."

I roll my eyes playfully "I'll do it but you owe me big time"

"Of course thanks bestie"

"Mhm, I gotta go I hear him creeping"

"Okay bye, see you tomorrow! Don't be late to our flight"

She hung up and I put my phone back on the countertop. Odell came back in the bathroom with my robe placing it by the tub "Breakfest is done whenever you ready"

"Thanks boo" I pecked his lips

"No problem, you trynna eat out tonight?"

I shrug "I'm not sure..what's in New York?"

"Everything baby" He chuckled.

"Call me crazy but I really want seafood, but they probably don't make it like Louisiana here"

"I'll find somewhere" He smirked. "But if you wanted to we could make it ourselves..spend some real quality time..."

"We? Or me"

He smirked "I'll try my hardest to help"

"Right, let me get out I'm getting wrinkly"

I stepped out of the tub bending over to grab my robe "Boy what is you staring at" I roll my eyes while tilting my head at him.

"Yo sexy ass"

I tighten the robe "Mhm, whatever what you make me?"

"I attempted French toast and bacon"

"Lord help me" I sighed while slipping on my panties"

••

"Where yo bra at?" Odell asked as they got settled in his car.

She pulled her green tube top up higher "You don't wear a bra with this babe, it's strapless."

"Don't they got specific bras for that though"

"That looks tacky with this specific top and we're only going to the store"

"Well where's yo jacket"

"Boy why are you pressing me I don't even got no titties, and my jackets in the backseat for your information"

"Aight whatever" He started the car pulling into the heavy traffic.

"Stop acting like you ain't see me walk out the house like this"

"Okay I'll drop it"

"Thank you" She leaned over kissing my cheek.

The closest store that sold fresh seafood was about twenty five minutes away so they sat in a comfortable silence with the music playing lowly in the back.

Mira reached over grabbing his hand placing it in her lap, Odell pecked her forehead in response. Once they got to the Asian market he parked the car and checked his phone that kept buzzing.

Mira grabbed her jean jacket from the backseat placing it on "You ready babe?" She asked placing her hand on the door handle, while his head was deep in his phone.

"My coach says he needs me to call him just take my card" He reached into his pocket pulling out his wallet "Use the red one"

She nodded taking the card "I'll be quick"

He nodded "Hey coach what's up"

Mira hopped out of the car walking into the market grabbing a basket along the way. She was in the mood for a seafood boil so she was prepared to get a lot of things.

"Hello ma'am how can I help you today?"

The Asian man behind the display of seafood asked as Mira walked up to the counter. "Hi, I'm actually going to get a few things"

"Great, I'm ready to help"

"Thank you, can I get four lobsters?"

"Yes ma'am, just the tails or do you want the whole lobster"

"Let's do two just the tails and then the other 2 full medium sized ones"

"Okay"

"And then can I get two clusters of king crab legs, four snow crabs and two pounds of green shell mussels"

He smiled "Sure, having a party?"

"No just dinner with my boyfriend"

"This is a lot of food, you two will enjoy" He bagged everything up and placed it into her cart. "Anything else ma'am? We just got a fresh shipment of jumbo shrimp this morning"

"Oh my god how could I forget the shrimp, yes can I have two pounds of those"

"Coming right up"

Once Mira finished up in the seafood section she grabbed a bag of purple potatoes and sweet corn. "Now on to the seasoning" She said to herself.

In the aisle she grabbed some basic ingredients since Odell needed some in his condo anyway then went on to things specifically for the boil.

"Now why would they put the old bay all the way up here" She sighed.

She stood up on her tippy toes getting a little closer to the container but she still couldn't reach enough to grab it.

"Need a hand?"

"Um yes actual—" She turned "Kieth?"

"Mira? You look different.."

"So do you.."

Mira hadn't seen Kieth since she got her things from his apartment a year ago but she learned a couple of months later he got an amazing chance to audition for some movie. She didn't understand it because he was an artist in school for architecture but she was happy for him anyway. Since she hadn't  seen him since then she figured he got the part.

He cleared his throat "How are you?"

"I'm okay"

It was a short moment of silence before Kieth reached
up to grab the old bay seasoning for her. "Thank you" she tossed it in her cart.

"You welcome, how've you been?"

"I've been alright..you?"

He placed his hands in his pockets "Im great shooting a scene for the movie here in New York"

"Yeah congratulations on that..I didn't know you could act"

"Me either, but someone noticed me on Instagram saying I looked the part they wanted me to audition  and boom"

"I'm happy for you.."

"Thank you..so you in New York?"

"Yeah I'm just visiting—"

"Odell"

Mira hesitated before speaking "Yeah..well it was nice seeing you I have to go"

"Likewise..see you around" He nodded before continuing his shopping.

Mira quickly got everything she needed from the aisle and checked out. Once she made it back to the car Odell hopped out putting everything in the backseat.

"Get everything?" He asked as they settled back into the car.

"Mhm" She buckled her seat, and leaned over to buckle his since he had a bad habit of not doing it.

"You okay?" He started the car wasting no time to pull off.

"Yeah I'm okay why?"

"Nothing you just look like you seen a ghost"

"It was cold in there" She said.

She didn't want to bring Kieth up at all because she knew Odell would get upset and just ask a lot of questions so she left it alone.

"Aight" he placed his hand on her thigh.

••

"Babe just put em in there it's not gon bite you"

"Yes it is! Why'd you take the rubber band off" she complained backing away from the blue crabs.

The lobsters were easy to cook but the blue crabs were a bit feisty .

She attempted to pick the crab up with her tongs but it jumped and landed on the floor. She screamed running into the corner "Babe get it!"

Odell couldn't help but to laugh "Mira this small ass crab ain't finna hurt you"

"Odell just pick it up" She whined.

He shook his head grabbing the tongs from her and grabbing the stray crab with ease. He placed it in the pot and did the same for the other four crabs "See that wasn't bad at all you just being scary"

"Whatever you cook the motherfuckers then"

"If you want some overcooked crabs I will"

She smacked her lips "Get out the kitchen Odell"

"I thought WE was cooking" He her hugged her from behind.

"WE ain't cooking IM cooking, you just being annoying"

"I should've let that crab kill yo ass"

"Get out"

"Fine, Imma take a shower and that attitude better be gone when I'm out" he turned making his way to the room.

"Boy.."

Once the food was done Mira began prepping the table and Odell was finishing up.

"Damn this smell good"

"Thank you" She smiled kissing his lips.

"I see the attitude gone"

"You better sit down before it comes back"

He took a seat and Mira grabbed some wine and couple of glasses placing them both on the table.

"Say the prayer baby"

She sat, he grabbed her hand from the across the table and they bowed their heads. He recited a short and sweet grace and they began to dig in.

"This sauce good as hell" Odell compliment dipping his crab meat in it "How you make it?"

"A lot of butter and seasonings, I don't remember" She bit into a shrimp.

"Aight na' before you dirty up yo hands lemme give you my gift"

Mira smiled watching him pull out a jewelry box "Does that sat Cartier on the box?"

"Maybe" He handed it over to her.

She opened it quickly in awe of the diamond bracelet "Oh my god O, it's beautiful"

"You like it? I wasn't sure but the jeweler insisted I get that one"

She sniffed "No I love it, it's beautiful"

"Why you crying?"

"Because I love it, it's so pretty"

"Well I love you, and I'll do anything to see that smile on your face"

"I love you too" She spoke as he helped her put it on

"So..you trynna be my girl or what?"

"Odell.."

He laughed "You know I'm playing with yo ass, but nah will you be my girlfriend Mira?I love you and I ain't letting you get on that plane tomorrow with out a yes"

"Of course I will O" She leaned over grabbing his face giving him a long and passionate kiss "Thank you, I love it and I'm never taking it off"

"You welcome baby you deserve it"

The two dug in eating more then what their stomachs could handle.

"You look sexy as fuck right now"

"Even with all this sauce on my face?"

"Hell yeah I'll lick that shit right off"

"You're dirty" Mira stood to her feet to start cleaning up.

Odell laughed getting up to help as well, he placed the leftover food in a container and in the fridge before wiping the table down and throwing away all the shells.

"You gotta take the trash out babe or the house will smell like seafood for days"

"No problem mom"

"I swear I'm so close to knocking your ass out" Mira mumbled as she washed the dishes. Before he could retaliate the doorbell rang "You expecting someone?"

"Nah" He went over to answer the door "Camryn?"

"Hey"

"Hey what's up?" He skeptically let her in knowing Mira was gonna have something to say later.

"Remember when I came over that one time and you let me change? I forgot my jeans here and I need those for tonight?"

"Babe who is it?" Mira came around the corner.

"Hi Mira" Camryn smiled.

"Oh. Hey Camryn"

She cleared her throat "Sorry for interrupting I just need those jeans"

"Jeans?" Mira questioned looking at Odell.

"Yeah I'll get em" He scurried off into the laundry room knowing Mira was thinking and making up a bunch of things in her head of why Camryn was picking up jeans from his place. He genuinely let her change into a pair of his sweats when they hung out once and she forget her jeans but he knew Mira would see it that way.

He grabbed the jeans that were on top of the dryer and handed them to Camryn when he came out.

"Thank you, and sorry for coming so unexpectedly I'm in a rush"

"You good, Ill see you at practice

"Bet, Bye Mira."

"Bye Camryn"

Odell shut the door behind her and turned around to face Mira.

"She has a pair of jeans here? For what?"

"Mira"

"Don't Mira me, I'm not getting upset I just wanna know why"

he sighed "She came over once and she wanted to be more comfortable so I offered her a pair of my sweats."

"And that's it?"

"That's it"

"Okay" They went back to cleaning but this time it was silent, Odell could tell she was still upset which was expected. Mira had trust issues and he was well aware that he was apart of that problem.

"I'm gonna go shower" Mira said finishing up the last dish then heading to the room.

Odell did the final touches in the kitchen before making his way in there as well.

Making himself comfortable in the bed he turned on espn to keep himself occupied until she was out.

"Babe?"

"Yes" Mira answered tightening her towel as she stepped out of the bathroom.

"C'mre" He sat on the edge of the bed and she walked over "You believe me right?" He placed his hands on her hips.

"Mhm"

"I know you don't like her—"

"It's not that I don't like her she just rubs me the wrong way, like why is she popping up at your place like that?"

"This is the first time she's done that..but I just want to make sure you know and trust me that's nothing has happened between me and that girl, she's strictly a friend"

"I know Odell"

He pulled her into his lap "Aight so relax and stop looking so tense" He pecked her lips "I love you"

"I love you too" she kissed him back longer.

She felt him get a little hard under her and could no longer contain herself. He has held out long enough and she couldn't lie and say she didn't miss their sex life.

"My bad" He apologized trying to move her off.

"No it's okay" She said repositioning herself on his lap, legs wrapped around him.

"Woah"

"What's wrong?" She asked undoing her towel allowing it to fall

"Nothing" He placed his hand on her ass. "I just—"

Mira continued to kiss on him and his neck feeling his bulge grow more and more. "Take this off" She whispered fiddling with his sweat drawstrings.

"You sure?"

She nodded biting her lip "I want it"

Odell wasted no time removing his sweats and boxers, Mira took off his shirt pushing him back onto the bed. She placed her lips on his chest kissing every part while stroking him from under her.

"Damn" He groaned shutting his eyes.

"Can I ride it?" She asked.

He smirked caressing her thighs "Do anything you want baby"

She positioned his member to her entrance trying to slowly push it in, but it hurt a lot due to it being a long time

"You got it?"

"It's kinda hurting"

"Here flip over"

She did as told laying on her back "I'll start slow alright?"

She nodded her head, he kissed her lips while slowly pushing himself in "Ow" She gasped gripping onto his forearms.

"Stop?"

"Keep—Keep going"

He inched a little bit more in before rocking himself in and out of her "Damn" He moaned.

Mira's mouth became agape as she let out soft moans "It's hurting?"

"Mmm, no go faster"

He obliged placing his head in the crook of her neck picking up his pace. Mira wrapped her legs around his waist clawing at the sheets.

"Use yo words baby, how it feel" He nibbled at her ear.

"It feels good baby, please don't stop" She moaned "Fuck"

He gripped her neck making her look at him "I fucking love you" he plunged deep.

"Oh god!" Her back lifted up off the bed.

"You love me?" He pushed her legs back.

She placed her hand on his stomach trying to control how deep he went but no to avail "Yes! Yes baby I love you"

He placed his lips on hers before turning her around. Mira bit into the pillow as he delivered shots from behind keeping a strong grip on her ass. "Uhmmmm Odell!"tears began to fill the corners of her eyes.

He softly grabbed her hair bringing up a little, She moaned feeling her stomach tighten as she came "Daddy! Oooo please slow down"

"You wanted it so take it" He groaned keeping his same pace for the next ten minutes before feeling himself get stiff "Fuck" he moaned as he came.

Mira laid back catching her breath "That was amazing.."

"You tired?"

"No"

"Good, get on top."

••

Hey y'all, bye y'all ✌🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 194 48
When a girl goes on vacation after her boyfriend cheats on her, she finds the love of her life, football superstar Jimmy Garoppolo.
871K 38.7K 49
My Works #1| I know I've said this before, but opposites attract. We try and run away but end up running back. Cover By: MissMakeOverMyCover
47K 2.1K 40
Sequal to sharing the same guy. Just read
2.2K 180 33
when a shy girl's true colors come out after getting involved with a troublesome boy