Nick| ✔️

By akmsstories

When he caught me with him, all colors from my face were drained. His midnights eyes were starring daggers at... More

D I S C L A I M E R ! !
D E S C R I P T I O N
B I T T E R S W E E T
O O P S
O F F I G O / F A Q
T E R R I T O R Y
M I D N I G H T C O M F O R T
U N R E S I S T I B L E
A
M O M E N T
O F
W E A K N E S S
V U L N E R A B L E
W O R R Y
Author's Note
Author Announcement 101

L I V E L I F E

44 3 0
By akmsstories

                       • G R A C E •
"May I come in?"

"Yes."

Opening the door, came in the housekeeper. She left some aid-kits and a tray full some desserts on the table by the entrance.

"Do you need any help at all? Unpacking? Vacuuming?" She rubs her hands together. I was almost done but I could really use a hand.

"Yeah, can you help me with my clothes? I know they're a lot but-"

"Of course, I understand." She smiled, getting started. It was so awkward. She was quiet and productive while I was standing weirdly. As I get to hanging up my clothes again. I decided that I should loosen up the silence.

"So.. Miss? What's your name?" She didn't say anything. I guess employees aren't supposed to talk or give out their information to guests.

"Miranda Walker.

I spoke too soon.

But you may call me Mrs. Walker or anything you want. What's yours?"

Smiling at her while also getting everything cleaned up, I answered her back.

"I'm Grace. Um- can I just called you Aunt Walker? I don't have an aunt." I asked. She pouted for a sec before turning to me with a smile. The one that comes out if she wants to hide something.

"Of course, Grace."

I was happy that we were already getting close. She seemed as if she's in her early thirties but I heard that asking for a woman's age is disrespectful. It also shocked me that even at the country side, there are hotels. Well, a short amount of hotels.

When we were both done, I rested on the couch and looked up at the ceiling. It's a rather habit I do sometimes when I'm just lost in thought.

"I'll be taking my leave now. If you need anything, you can call for service and I'll just be there." Aunt Walker throws away her gloves and left my room. There wasn't anything that I could do in this apartment. It was big and comfortable but since I don't really know the place, going out to explore might be a fun thing to do. I'm finally doing something without Ric and Tay.

Oh right. I forgot to call them. I'll just send them a text that I'm okay.

After that, I headed out of the building. Everyone was very welcoming so far and I feel nice here. As I kept walking, something along the way caught my eyes. It was a bridge full of people. People that were being pushed, people that pushes a person into the water. Most of them were half naked.

Wait.

Half-naked.

AHHHHHH!

I covered my eyes, walking without my vision. As I kept walking, I bumped into a wall, but do walls make grunt sounds? Removing my hands from my eyes quickly, there was a boy. I look at him, scamming his body. His hands were on his hips but he's half-naked.

"Ahhh! I'm sorry I didn't mean to do anything, please don't shoot me with your shotgun." I backed away, but this time I actually trip on a cart and fell. Well, I thought I was going to. The guy held me.

Thank god.

I stare into his eyes. They were blue. The pool ones, ones that I can only describe as moonlight or light blue.

"Um- Your eyes are beautiful." I blurted. He laughs and pulls me back up.

"You're welcome. For a bit you were just scared of me. Let me see, that I was going to shoot you with my shotgun?" He leaned in, his eyes calculating. He took in a sharp breath and cocked his head to the side.

"I don't recall you anywhere," He scans my body up and down. "By the way you dress, you must've came from a city." He smiles, showing them innocent dimples. 

"Y-yeah. I came from the c-city." I stuttered, he was leaning too close. His body heat was like flames. I could feel the hotness just reaching towards me, bringing me closer to him.

"Well city girl. What are you doing here?" He straightened himself, crossing his arms.

"Just came to explore- Ah! Can you please cover yourself? I feel really uncomfortable." I covered my eyes again, gaining another chuckle from the guy.

"Well we don't want our new guest to feel uncomfortable now do we?" He sounded much closer. Moving my fingers so that I can use one of my eyes to see, he was bent down to my level. I was short- no scratch that- I'm short. How can someone be so tall.

"Well, what are you going to do?" He smirks, heading to the edge of the bridge while gesturing me to come after him. The people that pushes the person before they jump steps away from us, giving the guy and me some space.

Weird.

As I turn my side, the guy was undoing this pants, starting off with taking off his belt.

"Oh my gosh! Please give me some precaution before you go off stripping." I slap my head and face my back to him.

"Watch me city girl. You're going to do this next." He shouts behind me, that laughter in his tone. Right when I turned, he already went off flying into the water. It took me a while before I actually processed it. He fell. Did he drown? Is he dying? Should I care? Do I need to do something, what is going on?!

"Hey! We need to call the cops! He's drowning." I violently shake the pusher's arm. He was confused I can tell. Like, "Why is this weird girl yelling?"

"Hey hey city girl. It's fine. Yeesh I'm here." The guy ran to me, brushing his hair back with his fingers. Water running down his glory body-

Didn't know you were such a prev.

Shaking my head to release the thought from my head, I slap my cheeks multiple times and walked away from the guy and people. There was a small stand serving pizza. A good time for me, I haven't ate since I cleaned and unpacked everything. I was so close to getting in line when the guy appeared in front of me. His eyes glowed, it was like he was sparkling.

"I didn't catch your name city girl. Why did you walk away?" His hand gripped my wrist. Releasing his hold, I crossed my arms instead.

"Well I don't do stuff where I put my life on the line nor commit suicide. I don't even understand how you can do those things. How is it even possible? It's so high, you can die." I yell. His face went serious before he let out a loud laugh, causing attention to the both of us. I close my eyes briefly and grunt in shame.

"You haven't tried it yet fawnie. It's fun and full of pure excitement." He brushes his hair again. I sighed and turned away from him.

"We should do it together!" I stop in my tracks and walk back to him.

"Not in a whole century mate, never." I point to his chest, looking up at him. He's probably two heads taller. Chucking quietly, he bends down.

"What are you doing?" I squinted my eyes, watching him in action. Then, I was held and turned upside down.

"Hey, mate put me down. Please, I want to eat." I tried kicking, tried hitting his back several times but gave up. I was losing my breath.

"Compromise with me then I will put you down. You're as light as a feather." He held onto me tighter.

"I'll do anything just put me down I'm getting dizzy." He agreed and put me down. I took in a few breaths and glanced at the stand. I was getting hungrier. The guy leaned into me, he always had that calculating eyes even though his eyes were pretty.

"Jump with me into the water fawnie. I'll protect you." Instantly I push him from me.

"Are you crazy?! Of all things you want me to jump into the water with you? What if I die?!" I yell.

"No. Maybe a bit of a psycho but definitely not crazy. Plus, I didn't die so if you do it with me, I'll immediately swim to you. Come on, live life a little. This may be your only chance." He came closer, his voice getting softer. I felt a bit provoked that he said to "Live life a little". Haven't I live life long enough?

Honestly? No, your life is boring. Even I don't want to be your subconscious.

"If I do it, will you stop pestering me?" I look into his pool of eyes. He was happy, but there was also something in them I can't name or think of.

"Buy me food and tell me your name too." I add in. Furthermore, he only smirks and took me to the edge of the bridge.

"You can call me Nick." He gets on top of the handle and looks down to me.

"Do I have to take off my clothes?" I ask. I was feeling vulnerable now. I wasn't confident in myself nor in my body. I'm scared of what people would say.

"Of course you do. Unless you want your clothes to be wet." I sigh and look down, taking off my clothes slowly, feeling shame. It wasn't that I feel pressured, I was just too scare to show myself. It isn't something I'm comfortable to show. People were wolf whistling at me but gladly the guy was telling them off.

"Watch it perv, move on with your life. If you don't, imagine me looking at your future wife!" He yelled. It made me laugh and I felt like I was loosen up with him.

"Take my hand fawnie. You ready?" I took his hand, climbing up. It surprised me that the city looked so beautiful. The view and everything in front of me was just so wonderful.

"I'm ready for my death. Let's just get this over with." I let go of his hands, pinched my nose tightly as I did with my eyes. I jumped before he did, waiting for the water to hit my body. It took a while but when I hit the water, I was no where near the surface. This lake was deep. Before I could get to the surface, something was wrapped around my torso. I thought it was a snake. I kicked it and swam myself up to the surface but now that grip was onto my ankle. I opened my eyes and saw Nick. He came closer, took both my arms and wrapped them around his neck, pushing us both to the surface.

When we resurfaced, I held closer to him. He looked at me and for a bit we laughed together. He was right, this was awesome. Slowly he swam us both to the rocks.

"How'd you like it fawnie?" He asks me breathless. We were both breathing hard from it. This was exhilarating. I do need to live a little.

"I like it. Let's do it a couple more times." I took his hands again. Now people were doing it more often but I didn't care. This was my moment to have fun and forget all the bad things.

After finishing up, me and Nick went to his pile of clothes. He handed me a flannel and boxer making me look at him with a confused look.

"What are these for?" I ask.

"For you to change into, of course. Now hurry up, I'm going to buy you some food."

A U T H O R: It's 5 am here. Good morning :) Now I'm heading to bed. Nick buy me food too thank you.

*Update:
Inspired by one of my favorite author ever Isabelle. Love you tons! ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 27.8K 79
[A SWEET MAFIA ROMANCE] Nicole thought that her life would be easy now after she left behind all the memories of an awful night, which led to an unex...
3.7K 435 43
Falling in love with an enemy knowingly is wrong. What if, it happens unknowingly? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " W-what this? " I lost the ability to speak Englis...
8.4K 202 13
"Are you out of your mind? I could hurt you." The veins started to pumped up in fear of what i'm capable to do. Everything was a blur to me, the room...
787 45 12
I could hear her footsteps running behind me; so I intentionally made long steps. When I stopped and turned around she bumped into my chest and about...