My Absence (Old Version/New V...

By EyesInMyGalaxy

Nala is a lost girl. She is abused, a werewolf/vampire/witch hybrid. She is malnourished, and in a severe con... More

Intro - 1 (Edited)
Really?! Crap! - 2 (Edited)
Well, here we go! - 3 (Edited)
Why? - 4 (Edited)
No!!!!! - 5 (Edited)
TELL ME!! - 6 (Edited)
Well. . . - 7 (Edited)
Character Info - 8?
Author's Note
What the. . . - 9 (Edited)
I don't believe you. . . - 10 (Edited)
Arrival - 11 (Edited)
Reveal, Pt.1/2 or 3 - 12 (Edited)
It - 13 (Edited)
Shift - 14 (Edited)
Back - 15 (Edited)
A/N
Unexpected - 16 (Edited)
Change - 17 (Edited)
Reveal, Pt.2 - 18 (Edited)
News - 19 (Edited)
Plain Crazy - 20 (Edited)
Broke - 21 (Edited)
Family - 22 (Edited)
Q/A/N (Quick Author's Note)
Them - 23 (Edited)
Meet Us - 24 (Edited)
Rejection Rules - 25 (Edited)
Get Yourself Together - 26 (Edited)
New Life - 27 (Edited)
Regrets - 28 (Edited)
Q/A/N Schedule
A/N
Accept - 29 (Edited)
Breakthrough - 30 (Edited)
Mending Fences - 31
I Don't THINK So! - 32
Right Time? - 33
In The Future - 34
A/N EVERYONE WHO LIKES THE STORY NEEDS TO READ!
Sorry!!!!
Please, Have Mercy! - 35
When Can I Escape? Oh, Wait. There's Nothing To Live For - 36
Nothing Left to Say Now - 37
Can I Get Her Back?/Can You See Me? - 38
I Give Up. . . - 39
Freedom? - 40
Believe In Me? - 41
Power - 42
War - 44
A/N-
So. . . - 45
The End?
No Words. . . - 46
I'm Done - 47
I. . . I. . . - 48
I Won't Forget! - 49
I Want to Know - 50
Danger - 51
What To Do Now - 52
Plan - 53
Meeting - 54
The First Party - 55
A New Revised Version

Dear Black-Mark - 43

836 25 1
By EyesInMyGalaxy

Nala's P.O.V.- 

I had already taken a shower, after our marking and mating last night, and I was looking in the full, big mirror. It showed all of my body. I still had my scars, and I still had bruises. Still fully visible. 

"Guys. Meat me in the conference room in 10." I said to Ryan, Aiden, Searra, Logan, the Warriors that were coming with us, Kasey, and a few others. I got dressed in a shirt that the left shoulder, the one that held Reynolds mark, was covered, and it left my right shoulder, the shoulder that held Aiden's mark, open. I was wearing just plain old black sweatpants. And white socks.

As I was looking myself down in the mirror, I heard a knock at the door.

"Come in!" I said. I looked at the door, to see Ryan come in. 

"Hey- who made that mark on your shoulder?" He asked. I turned at him, and smiled, raising an eyebrow. 

"No way. . . congrats! I never thought that you and Aiden would mark each other! Did you guys. . . also. . . mate?" 

"Yes. We completed the mating process. On my own free will. I realized that I loved him so much that it didn't matter how many times I got raped. I would still love Aiden, and know that he would never hurt me," I said. I was jealousy in his eyes. "Ryan. You will meet your mate soon. I promise. Your mate might even be in my pack! You haven't met all of the members yet!" 

"I guess. I was just here to get you. For the conference." 

"Okay. Let's go!" 

When we got to the conference room, I saw that everyone was there. Everyone but Logan. I didn't think much of it at the time. 

I went to the front of the long, mahogany table. 

"So, I called you all here today to talk about the upcoming invasion. We are going to invade the Stone Pack." I said. Everyone looked at me funny, except for Searra, Jax, Ryan, and Aiden was fuming. 

"Why to attack the Stone pack? We know about your past, but why?" One of the warriors piped up. I sighed. Jax must not have told them.   

I stood up. The looked at me questioningly. I put my right hand on my left sleeve of my shirt. I pulled down the shirt, hearing gasps from everyone. It looked even worse than it did a few days ago. 

"Y-you have t-two marks! How? And a black and a white? How?" Max said. 

"Well, when I was captured by Reynolds, he marked and mated with me. Forcefully. And I got marked my Aiden, willingly. And the only way to get rid of a black mark is to kill the enforcer; Reynolds." 

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's make a plan! What were you thinking, Nala?" One of the warriors asked.

"I was thinking that I would use myself as bait. The rest of you would hide behind the trees, watching. And when he takes me, I'll call out,' F', and you'll come out, and kill him." I said.

"Are you sure you'll be strong enough to follow through?"

"Yes. I'm tired of being scared! I'm tired of having to coward! I'm tired of having to obey! I'm tired of all the scars that grow! I need to fight!" I banged my fist on the table. I looked at the scared faces around me. They were looking at my body, not my face. I looked down at my hand that was still planted on the table, and saw that it was on fire. And so was my whole body. I took a few breaths, and felt the flames go away. 

"Okay. When do you want to leave? At nightfall? So we can get there in the morning?" 

"Sure. Everyone. Go to your rooms. Get a good sleep. It's only noon. Get sleep, and be ready by dusk, and meet in the kitchen. You are dismissed." I said. I saw everyone leave but one. It was Aiden.

When everyone left but Aiden and I, I walked over to him. He stood up, and grabbed my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"I don't like this idea of yours. I don't like risking my mate's life. What if you get taken away, back there, or we get caught?" 

"Aiden. I can handle myself. You saw what I just did. My whole body was in flames. If I can do that without lifting a finger, think of what I can do with a finger. JUST. A. FINGER." I said, and kissed his lips tenderly. He deepened out kiss, and lifted me on the table, when I heard someone clear their throat from behind me. I turned my head to see Logan with a red face, and messy hair that was all over the place. He looked like he just woke up from a nightmare.

"Where were you? The meeting is already over." I said, Logan looking guilty.

"Look- it's not my fault. I just got carried away- and. . . "

"I really didn't need to know that."

"So- you know what I'm trying to say?" 

"Yes. I didn't want to know that you were just having sex with your mate. Really. I haven't even met her, and you've never even mentioned her!" 

"Well- I just met her."

"WHAT?! AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?! EVEN THROUGH MIND-LINK?!" I went up to him, and rained my finger.

"Nala! Stop! Don't do that!" I heard Aiden say from behind me. He knew what I was doing, from the mate bond. He could tap into my thoughts at any time, without me knowing, and see what  I was thinking and about to do.

"Oh, come ON! I'll be nice on him!" I shook my head.

I put my finger on his shoulder, and thought of an electric spark. Just a small one, but enough to get him to notice.

"Ow! What was that for?" Logan said, agitated. I shook my head.

"That's for not telling me about your mate sooner!" I said, and walked out, to the kitchen. I wanted to make everyone sandwiches and fruit before we left. We needed our energy for the long trip. 

When I got in the kitchen, I got everything I needed to make turkey sandwiches. 

It took about 4 hours to make everything. I put all of the hundreds of sandwiches in the fridge, and went to the guest room they assigned me, hours earlier. 

The room was quite large. It had navy blue walls, with a queen size bed. A closet to the left side of the room, and a bathroom on the right side of the room. 

I saw a lump in the bed, with only dark brown hair poking out. It was Aiden.

As I flipped the covers back and got into the bed, I felt something at my feet. I flipped the covers back even more, to see Sera and Kevin looking at me. They were giggling. 

"Really? You guys are gonna get it!" I quietly yelled, careful not to wake Aiden up. I leaped at them, and started tickling them. They giggled even more, kicking all over. 

I continued to tickle them, when I felt something tickle me. I looked around, to see Aiden. I smiled. 

"Daddy!" The twins said at the same time. 

We had a bit more fun before the twins cuddled between my mate and I. 

Before I knew it, it was 9:00. I heard the alarm ringing, and raised my hand, and I must have slammed my hand down a bit too hard, because I woke up to the sound of a smashing sound. I quickly opened my eyes and turned over to see the alarm clock in smithereens. 

I got up, and dressed in the same thing I was dressed in earlier, but with the left shoulder that had Reynolds mark on it visible, and had Aiden's mark hidden. I had jeans on, with plain black tennis shoes. 

I heard people go out, past the guest room, and I decided that I needed to go too. 

I walked out of the closet, and saw that Aiden, Kevin, and Sera were already out. I walked down the long halls, to the kitchen, where I told everyone to meet at.  

I saw the Warriors, the Betas, the Deltas, and Gammas altogether. I stood atop the stairs before shouting,"Everyone! I made sandwiches and fruit for before we leave! Eat! Then we leave!" They all flocked to the fridge. I saw Aiden walk up to me, 2 sandwiches in his hand. He handed one to me, and I took it, unwrapping it.

"You sure you want to do this?" 

"Yes. I need to face up to my horrors." I walked past him, taking a bite of my sandwich. I walked through everyone, to the fridge, where I pulled out a small bowl of raspberries and blackberries I mixed up for myself. I ate that, and waited for everyone to finish.

When they were all done, the looked at me. I went back to the staircase, where everyone could see me.

"In a few minutes, we are all going to go out, and attack the Stone Pack. If anyone wants to back out now, say something." I looked around the room, not seeing anyone move. 

"Good. Now, it's too late to back out now. Once we get there, it's war. There's going to be bloodshed. If you cower out. . . screw you. You had the chance to back out. Now, everyone out!" I shouted. 

Before long, it was daylight. Everyone was in their place, and I was standing in the back yard of the Stone pack, unafraid. 

I looked around, and saw some little girl I saw around who I liked looking at me through the back door. I saw the smile on her face, before she turned, disappearing in the house. I was guessing she was getting her mother, who liked me. But, I almost never saw her. She was always working, not coming home for 12 hours. She would leave at 3:00 am, and not come home until 3:00 pm, but I'd still be coming home from school, and she's be out of the house by 8:30 pm, going to work until 12:00 am, coming home, and doing the same thing over again. Only coming home to see her child, and get a little sleep.

"Nala? Is that you? Oh, than the heavens your alright!" Ann said, running toward me. I embraced her in my arms. 

"Hi. How have you been?" 

"Heavens, child! You need to get out of here! If the Alpha knows, then you know what'll happen!" 

"No. I'm here on purpose. I'm going to. . . never mind. You just need to get everyone go care about out of there! It's going to be bloodshed. Take your daughter, and run in the woods. Someone will meet you there. We'll talk later. Now, go!" I yelled. I didn't want to get her all caught up in this.

She backed away, grabbing her daughter, before running in the woods. I saw the screen door open once more, to reveal 3 guards that hated me. 

"Nala. How wonderful to see you!"One of them spit at me. 

"I'm not here to talk. Go get Reynolds. Now." 

"Ooh, bossy now, are we? Just how I like them!" I heard Aiden growl in mind-link. I ignored him. I stepped closer, as did they. I swiped my hand out in front of me, and sent an electrocution zap toward them. They crippled with pain.

"I'm NOT messing around. GO get Reynolds!" I yelled. They ran away from me, going into the pack house. Before long, I saw Reynolds come out of the house.

"Well, hello, mate! Oh, how I've missed you!"  He spit at me. \

"Mommy! Don't do it!" I heard someone say. I looked behind me to see Sera and Kevin running at me. 

"You shouldn't be here! Go back in the woods. It's not safe!" 

"Did you have an affair while you were away?! How unfaithful!" 

"No. I didn't."

"Then who is the father?!"

"It's none of your business!" 

"YES IT IS! I'M YOUR MATE!" 

"NO, YOUR NOT! i WILL NEVER ACCEPT YOU!" 

"Who do they belong to, Nala?! Don't make me even angrier!"

"They-they are yours. But you will NEVER take them! Sera, Kevin, run!" 

 to talk! I'm here to kill. To kill you!" I said, before sending a big ball of fire at him that hit him right square in the chest. I felt a burning, but then a cooling sensation. I looked at my exposed shoulder to see that the black mark was fading. 

But, I saw all of the pack warriors come out. 

"F!" I yelled.

A/N-

Hey guys! I hope you liked the chapter! 

I don't know when the next chapter will be out. I have upcoming stuff coming up, and I'm getting writers block. 

-EyesInMyGalaxy

-K

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 165 14
WARNING: Cringe and shit writing -> I was way too young to write Kali Sinclair is the girl. And she is the Alpha of the most feared pack. Black Warri...
345K 15.6K 49
Kylie survived the brutal destruction of her pack only to discover her cold alpha mate was the one responsible for the brutal slaughter of her family...
1.1M 41.7K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
231K 7.8K 65
{Book one of A Different Kind Of Fairy Tale Series} *She pushed herself off of me and sat down in the seat in front of me. "I admit you're insanely a...