Cupboard Love

By 0O0ooAOoo0O0

In a world where nothing is freely given, how much can they give when there may be nothing for them in return... More

C O P Y R I G H T
C H A P T E R 1
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 4
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C H A P T E R 9
C H A P T E R 10
C H A P T E R 11
C H A P T E R 12
C H A P T E R 13
C H A P T E R 14
C H A P T E R 15
C H A P T E R 16
C H A P T E R 17
C H A P T E R 18
C H A P T E R 19
C H A P T E R 21
C H A P T E R 22
C H A P T E R 23
C H A P T E R 24
C H A P T E R 25
C H A P T E R 26
C H A P T E R 27
C H A P T E R 28
C H A P T E R 29
C H A P T E R 30
C H A P T E R 31
C H A P T E R 32
C H A P T E R 33
C H A P T E R 34
C H A P T E R 35
C H A P T E R 36
C H A P T E R 37
C H A P T E R 38
C H A P T E R 39
C H A P T E R 40
C H A P T E R 41
C H A P T E R 42
E P I L O G U E
O T H E R B O O K S

C H A P T E R 20

14K 703 163
By 0O0ooAOoo0O0

TEASE, TOUCH AND GO

RUEN

Not a night in the last month passed without me and Amelia sleeping on the same bed. Sometimes we'd cuddle on her bed when she came early. Sometimes she goes straight to my room when she returns late. Either way, I'd sleep and wake up with her feathering kisses on my neck and down to my shoulder.

But that's all. Heavy make-out sessions with no follow-throughs.

However, tonight she came home and found me while I was binging on a season of Castle. She came up to me, turned off the TV, and dragged me to her room without so much as a word of greeting.

The door was barely shut when she pushed me against it, swooped down, and kissed me hard. She tugged on my hair forcing my face up to meet her unrelenting kisses.

"Slow down, Amelia." My hand on her chest, trying to get her to back off me for a minute.

"No. I need you now!" she demanded, her hand moving closer to the hem of my pajamas.

She guided me onto her bed; all the while, her mouth either on mine or on my neck, kissing or nibbling.

Once she had me on her bed, my underwear came off just as quickly as my pajama bottoms did. Again, my top was ripped open. I can only watch as one grey button landed on the mattress.

Here lies another button, discarded;
For it stood in between what Amelia wanted.

I was powerless against her. Moaning, I can only hold on to her as I lost myself in the onslaught of sensations that she seemed to easily evoke from my body. She straddled my leg and dipped a finger inside my soaking heat.

"Always so ready for me." She whispered against my ear. She gently bit on the area where my neck and shoulder meet as she thrust two fingers more.

"Come on; let me hear your voice. Don't hold it in!" She latched on a nipple, from one to the other, making me squirm but unable to make me cry out in pleasure, as she had wanted for I was biting down on my lip trying hard to not make a sound.

Seeing me do so, she sat up pulling me up along with her so that I was the one now straddling her leg and my top open with the long sleeves hanging low on my arms - exposing my shoulders and breasts to Amelia.

"Bad girl!" She put one arm around my waist to hold me in place as she continued her assault on my sensitive core, and sucked on my hardened nipples.

Arms around her neck and no longer able to hold my tongue, I screamed her name. Locked in her arms, I felt her peppering my neck with kisses as I rode the height of my orgasm down.

When I was finally capable of moving and seeing she was still fully dressed, I tried to unbutton her shirt as I nuzzled her neck.

I'm no pillow princess and I give as good as I get and more. Time for me to show you, Amelia!

By the time I successfully unbuttoned three and my lips were on their way to claim her mouth, she plopped back down on the bed with me on top of her. Her sudden movement putting a stop to mine.

Or some other time.

Restraining my arms as she engulfed me in another embrace, she slowly drifted off to sleep mumbling 'Happy fuckin' birthday'.

Happy birthday?

It clearly wasn't mine and hers is still in December - unless she's celebrating ahead of time, that man's name came into mind.

She was still exorcising him out of her system and I just happened to be the outlet. Yet again.

Well shit!

I almost died walking away from someone who's in love with somebody else only to end up marrying another one who's still hopelessly in love with the ghost of a married man.

Oh well, I'm in this for the long haul and with no other way out; I might as well take what I can get.

I extricated myself from her hold and laid on my back staring at the ceiling. Sighing, I whispered into the silent room.

'Happy fuckin'tastic birthday to you, man!'

* * *

AMELIA

Today, I found myself sitting all alone during the successful movie's after-party.

Congratulations came and went as my co-stars as well as everyone present saluted me for my performance.

"I knew you'd top this one, Lia!" John handed me a flute of champagne before taking a seat.

"Thanks, John!" I took a sip and surveyed the room.

"Everyone's saying you'll most likely get a nomination - heck, they even say you'll bag it." Rachel joined us on our table.

"Keep singing me praises." I took another sip and smiled at her through the glass. "Just remember that the next time you came any close to throwing me out because I messed up." I jest.

"As long as the dough is worth the pain, Lia." She joked back.

"Hey, did you know that BLU is gonna play tonight." John beamed at me.

Ruen's here?

"Yeah, Miranda told me." Rachel stood and pulled me along. "Oh, there they are!"

We made our way through the throng of people that were starting to gather. As we came closer, I noticed that Ruen's wearing a rose lace sleeved dress that hugged her waist and she had her hair up again, exposing her neck.

Miranda, in her satin white dress, was already seated in front of the piano.

Wearing their signature masks, were about to start when we made it in front of the stage.

In no time, they had everyone's ear as they played a fast-paced piece, full of life with notes jumping in playfully with the other.

Before the piece ended, Ruen came and stood in front of me, as if she was playing solely for me. Her gazed locked into mine as she played till the end.

Applause erupted as the pair stood hand in hand to bow and thank their captive audience.

"Wow, they really are good at this!" Rachel exclaimed as she had only seen them perform live for the first time.

"Yes, they are," I agreed.

"She's fantastic!" John said, clearly in awe of Ruen. "Especially when she stood and played in front of us!"

He fanned himself as his eyes followed Ruen's movement on stage.

"Stop staring at her, you'll wear her out!" I playfully slapped his arm.

The room was unusually quiet for a minute.

"Congratulations, Amelia."

I suddenly found myself staring down at Ruen who was holding a bouquet of pink stargazers. The bottom half of her mask was gone, enabling her to speak, but the top half was still enough to hide her face.

"You look stunning!" Her eyes roamed down my body and up again only to stop at my ample chest. "Definitely, stunning!" She licked her lips and bit her lower lip.

Not only did I feel a sudden flush of heat creep up on my face but I also felt the overwhelming pressure building down south.

She may have joked a lot about how attractive she found me to be but tonight, the open admiration and the seriousness of her voice almost made me want her to take me right then and there.

What? Now, back up, sugar!

Like hell, I would let that happen.

The numerous times we spent in bed together I always dominated her; not once was she able to do the same to me. I liked having control this time.

"I take it you like the plunging neckline." I took the flowers from her and hugged her in thanks.

She whispered, "I would love it more if it was off of you."

My breath quickened and Ruen sensed this. "Such a pity you never let me take anything off." She softly blew a gentle kiss at the back of my neck.

What in tarnation?

She chuckled as I sucked in a deep breath.

"To think I haven't touched you yet." She kissed my cheek. "Too bad."

She pulled back as Miranda came and told her they had to leave.

She said goodbye to Rachel and John and winked at me. "Imagine!"

"Don't have too. I'm good." I kissed her cheeks in goodbye but didn't let her go just yet. "I'll remind you how desperately you called out my name last night."

I smirked at her.

You'll pay later.

"Promises. Promises." She said as she turned and left.

I'll follow through all right!

"I don't know what happened but damn!" John whistled. "You two were smokin'!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 11.5K 31
šŸŽ–ļø #13 in Lesbian Love (6/20/2018) *** "Very heart touching and heart wrenching story." "Such an amazing story!" "How endearing!" ______________ Ame...
332K 2.4K 5
Casey is young. In her mid-twenties she is kind hearted and compassionate but also privileged. When Casey suffers a family tragedy she moves from N...
101K 2.8K 42
My best friend or my old sneak link? School or money? Peace or revenge? Love or Hate?
81.1K 1.9K 22
Ah, love. Such a complex, unwavering emotion. Regardless of all the attempts, love can never be truly defined, because it is just that: an emotion. A...