That Gang NBA

By SlimeeexLouisianimal

NBA GANG NBA Youngboy aka Kentrell NBA Big B aka Boomer NBA Ben10-Ben NBA 3three NBA KD And you, the reader More

Extortion Season
Acceptance or not
Mall Time
Pissed
The Secrets We Keep
Disappointment at its finest
Hurting Me
Time will tell
Tripping
Crazy
It's whatever
Honesty
Back to us
Tell me how you really feel
I guess we're going to Hawai'i
It'll be okay
Happy Hour

Family Time

1.1K 28 1
By SlimeeexLouisianimal

Yn pov
I was panicking on the inside because I'm about to meet one of boomers brothers. He said he has 4 of them, he never gave names but I don't care because I'm finally about to meet one. I started getting ready because he said we were going to meet him at 10 for breakfast and its 8:30. I need time to get ready and then we need time to drive over there. I picked out my outfit and it was really plain but cute at the same time.

I was getting ready but it didn't take me long because I don't wear makeup like ever. Boomer walked in and dropped his pants and peed. I was kind of shocked because 1)I've never saw his thingy before 2) i was still in the bathroom. I guess maybe he's finally ready to take our relationship to the next step, but anyways I hurried out of the bathroom once he did that. I walked downstairs getting my keys to my car,no I didn't buy it but it was a birthday gift from my 16th birthday. I heard heavy ass foot steps coming down the stairs,like why tf he walk so hard. He just looked at me and i was trying to not look at him.

Boomer-why you ran out the bathroom?

He asked with a small smirk on his face but more so a look of confusion. I was looking everywhere but at him.

Yn-you were using the bathroom.

I shrugged looking up at him.

Boomer-and?

He said sarcastically. I didn't saying anything.

Boomer-you know we ina relationship right?

He asked in a duh tone and i nodded.

Boomer-you do know I'm not leaving you anytime soon right?

He asked again in a duh tone and i just looked at him.

Boomer-okay look you gon have to get used to seeing it and me doing shit like that because we forever.

I nodded my head again and just looked at him and he walked over to me and kissed me. I smiled in the kiss because i really love this boy. Even though he weirds me out sometimes. He's different from the guys that I'm used to. We pulled away and i just looked at him smiling from ear to ear. He just laughed and grabbed my hand.

Boomer-ready?

I nodded holding onto him and gave him the keys, yes i let him drive my car,he lets me drive my car. He locked the door to my apartment and walked infront our me and opened my door. Such a gentleman. He got in and we drove away to Cheesecake Factory. We pulled in to a parking spot,swear this boy hate to reverse. He got out and came to my side and opened the door. He grabbed my hand and i grabbed my purse and closed the door. I hugged him before we walked in and kissed him.

Yn-i love you boom

I said shortening his already short nickname. He was finally ready for me to meet his family and this was a big step. He looked down at me, his 5'11 height to my 5'5.

Boomer- i love you too babygirl, now lets go meet my brother.

We walked in and there was dude sitting at a booth smiling at us and i kinda assumed that was his brother. They don't look anything alike.

Yn-yall don't look alike.

I said timidly and he chuckled a bit.

Boomer-not a blood brother but a mud brother.

I was still very confused and didn't say anything after that and just continued to clutch onto him and walk where he walked. We finally got to the table and the guy got up and did a little handshake with boomer and turned to me and engulfed me in a hug and of course i hugged back because I couldn't be rude. We all sat down and our waiter came immediately and to our drink orders. They ordered dr.pepper and i ordered a fruit punch.

I sat inside the booth and boomer sat next to me closer to the outside and the guy sat across form us. I'm not going to lie he was actually really cute but i have my boomer so all eyes on him. He was just looking at me and was looking everywhere but at him.

Boomer-yn this is my brother youngboy and youngboy this is my girlfriend yn

He said looking at us and I smiled.

Yn-its nice to meet you,Ive never met any of his family before.

He laughed but boomer just sat quite watching us interact.

Youngboy-its nice to meet you to, my real name is Kentrell and normally ion give out my government because they always have opps but it seem like we gon be real cool.

He smiled again showing his grill and i smiled because that means I'm being accepted. I looked at boomer smiling but boomer had a straight face.

The waiter came back and we ordered our food. We started talking again.

Youngboy(Kentrell)-why you aint never brought her around before?

He asked boomer and i was genuinely listening because I was wondering that to.

Boomer-i just wasn't ready

He looked at Kentrell and i looked at him and Kentrell looked at me.

Ken-you ant wan come around yn?

Yn-no it wasn't that, i always did but he never wanted me to, i mean he's met my family.

Ken looked at us nodding and boomer pinched my thigh underneath the table. I looked at him and he looked at me.

The food came and we ate and they went into their own conversation and I continued eating. They booth stopped talking and looked at me as i was chowing down on my pasta. I looked up slowly to see both of them smiling at me.

Boomer-you tryna chill with us all day?

I nodded because i still had pasta in my mouth, he kissed my forehead and went back to talking to Kentrell. I was finished eating, they've been finished and they were just waiting on me. We were done and i tried to pay but both boomer and ken made me put my money away and boomer was about to pay but ken made him put his money away and paid which i thought was really sweet.

We all got hop and walked outside together and turns out we was parked next to each other. They did their little handshake thing again and ken hugged me which I didn't mind because he smelled really good. We drove off and went to kens house. Boomer looked nervous and grabbed my hand. I kissed his hand trying to get him to relax.

Yn-what's wrong baby?

I asked looking in his eyes and he looked down on me and kissed me.

Boomer-you bout to meet the rest of my brothers

Ken walked over to us and grabbed my other hand.

Ken-you my best friend i already claim that spot so when we get in their don't let none of them other niggas try and call you that or try and take my spot

He said looking at me and with puppy eyes and i nodded smiling and i looked at boomer and he was smiling to, I'm guessing he's super happy that we're getting along. We all walked in together which was kinda hard because i mean there was three of us. I heard a lot of talking and laughing and we went down this hall to kens room I'm guessing. We all walked in,they were still holding my hands. They all stopped talking and looked at us and i smiled even though all if them looked super intimidating. There was a light skin one, a dark skin one, and a big eared one. The dark one looked the most intimidating to me. Boomer and ken looked at me,checking if i was okay. Nobody sad anything so i spoke.

Yn-hey, I'm yn! Boomer's girlfriend and ken's best friend.

I said still smiling and nobody said anything so my smile started to drop. The dark one started talking.

?-she cute, better than ya exes.

Well at least he doesn't think I'm ugly, wouldn't want them thinking i was a bad choice. Ken pulled me and i started walking by him and boomer followed and we sat on the bed while the others were sitting in spiny chairs. The one with the big ears started talking.

?so where ya from? What brought you to our lovely boomer?

He asked batting his eyelashes and i smiled.

Yn-I'm from Louisiana actually but

I was cut off by the dark one.

?-yon don't sound like it

He smirked

Yn-well I'm from here but I wasn't raised here, i was raised in Hawaii and here kind of.

They all seemed intrigued besides boomer, he just had his head in my lap playing with my hands. I looked at him and whispered into his ear.

Yn-what's wrong baby?

He looked at me and smiled a small smile and sighed.

Boomer-nothing babygirl

Yn-somethings wrong,so tell me.

He turned over still playing with my hands but he was laying on his back. He leaned up and kissed me and went back to playing with my hands.

The light skin one started talking,he mugged me.

?-nope,no,no,no! She turning boomer soft, ion like her.

He was still mugging so i started to mug him back playfully.

This dark one busted out laughing.

?-3 she on yo ass, haha!

So his name is 3 okay cool. He was still mugging.

3-man Ben shut yo dark ass up, always running ya mouth.

He started mugging Ben and i just assumed his natural state was a mug.

Ben-nah shawty cool, if boomer and ken few her ima few that to. Gang nigga double g nba shit.

He looked at me smiling and boomer yelled.

Boomer-its retardeeed

He stretched out the word retarded so cute liked with a smile. I leaned down and kissed him a s then i felt a weight on my back. Which was just ken.

Ken-best?

He said leaning on my shoulder. He had the most serious face.

Yn-huh?

Ken-when we gon have a best friend day? We need one like a friendship anniversary marking that you my best.

He said still looking at me serious, I couldn't help but to laugh because we just met and he already planning stuff😂 the big eared one starte talking.

?-how you know one of us aint wan be her best friend?

I looked at Kenya don ken looked at him.

Ken-man kd shut yo ass up, don't nobody wan be yo friend, you big eared ass nigga

Everybody started laughing even me low key.

Ben-she could have two best friends but that other best friend gon be me.

He said smiling at kd and 3 started pouting.

3-how yall niggas know i aint wan be her best friend.

I looked at him like nigga you was just muggin. I started laughing and playfully said.

Yn-dude you was just muggin me, how can you be my best friend.

Then Ben,kd, and 3 all starts arguing over who was gonna be my other best friend. Ken looked at me a shook his head.

Ken-you got them fighting over you and you just got here

He started laughing. I smiled at him  and looked at boomer who was looking at me already.

Boomer-they fighting like you they girlfriend

He laughed

Boomer-you mines babygirl

He kissed me and looked at the crowd of arguing boys and back at me.

Boomer-at least they like you

He smiled and i smiled and kissed his lips again. Having new family members should be fun and I'm happy his brothers like me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 14.7K 36
Dear Kentrell , I know you don't k- Nah y'all find out ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜˜
147K 5K 31
"๐๐ž๐ฏ๐š ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ˆ'๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ก ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐š ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐ง." - ๐Š๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐†๐š๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ง. EDITING. ...
167K 5.2K 48
" ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“ ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š๐ ๐จ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž"