Be Mine Forever

By KellyHYang

"Don't meet and hug other guys except me again" I snapped at her. "WHY NOT? I have my freedom, Mr. Fredericks... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
John's & Gina's Bios
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Author Notes
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue
Cover for New Story
Love Is Another Affliction

Chapter 36

5.4K 208 12
By KellyHYang

*Sorry for late update because this chapter is long and I had a lot of difficulties editing them. Hope you enjoy this. I would like you to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE this story. I want to advertise this but I am busy these days and I couldn't active here. So, dear readers, help me with advertising this story. Thank you and I love you all*

I would like to dedicate this chapter to my newest fan, OlufunkeOke. Thank you for reading and voting my story. You gave me a lot of inspirations and I am so happy for your kindness. Your votes did help me in editing this chapter. Thank you, hope you enjoy my story.

Also thanks for 5K views my fans. You all make me so happy. Happy 5K views day.

----------------------------------------------

Chapter 36

Back to present

John's POV

"Gina is Chrissy?"
My mind was now in mess. How was that possible? It couldn't be real. No, she shouldn't be her. I might be dreaming. Please be a nightmare.

"LET ME GO, YOU JERK!"

All of my blood drained after her words. My hopes were now shattered into millions pieces. She was yelling and struggling so hard to get out of my grip but I didn't release her. I even tightened it more although my hands were trembling like hell. I was so afraid to lose her. I didn't know how am I supposed to live without her? She is like sunshine in my world that I didn't want to lose. I wanted to see her, wake up with her and be together with her every day. I am not going to let her go ever.

"It is fucking impossible. You two are total opposite. You ... don't even look her. Do you think I will trust your words, Gina? How am I supposed to?" I retorted after calming myself a little. That was right. How am I supposed to believe? She didn't even have a mere similarity of Chrissy. Chrissy is a cute girl with chubby cheeks and cheerful girl. The only things they shared the same are hair color and eye color. The rest are all different. Personality, looks even voice all different.

"Oh right, let me tell you this. This is because of you," she huffed with a sarcastic tone. My brows wrinkled in confusion. What did she mean?

"I didn't look like the way I was before because of you, YOU BASTARD! I suffered severe depression and of course malnutrition that lead to major weight loss in me. Got that now? Let me go, you JERK! Don't dare to touch me! You are disgusting!" She then continued, hissing and glaring at the same time.

Her words were like daggers that stabbed my throbbing heart. I am disgusting? I couldn't say anything back to her as my voice left me all of the sudden. Energies in my hands also reduced and my grip loosed a bit. Did she hate me that much? More tears streamed down from my eyes as I watched her, clenching jaws at me along with her fists.

"I ... I am ... I am sorry, Gina ... No, I mean Chrissy. I am sorry. I didn't mean to do that. I didn't mean to hurt you. I was-wrong. I am sorry for-leaving you alone there. I am sorry for-making you suffer a lot. I am sorry for everything-I had done to you. I am-sorry" I stuttered. My brain had stopped functioning. I apologized her with all the words I could think at that moment. I didn't know how to handle this situation as more fears increased inside me. The thought that she would abandon me again was hunting me and I was sure she would never come back to me this time.

"NO! Your apologies didn't work here. I won't ever accept and I won't ever forgive you either. We are over, Mr. Fredericks. OVER! The wedding is off. Everything between us is over now. Don't ever find me again and DON'T EVER APPEAR IN FRONT OF ME AGAIN." She snapped, shoving me away. I was so stunned by her words that my body stiffened, standing in front of her without a word. Her words were the same that she said to me in the past. My heart raced so hard that I couldn't breathe. I felt like all of my airways had blocked. Those word became my fears after she said to me in the past. I was so scared to hear them in my life again.

I shook my head. No, it wasn't time to scare now. She was preparing to leave me and I had to stop her as much as I could. There was no time for moping right now. I didn't want to lose her. She was now at the door, ready to leave. Horror rushed into my blood that I ran towards her quickly and hugged her tight from behind, "Please, don't leave me, Gina. Please I beg you. I will do everything you want except letting you go. Please, Gina. Don't abandon me." I whispered into her ears. I was so afraid that she would run away from me. The room went silence. I could only heard the sobbing sound of us. She didn't say any words that she stood still in my embrace.

"Please, don't go away from me. Please, I am sorry for leaving you alone back then. I am sorry. I beg you. Don't leave me. Chrissy, please." I whimpered, breaking the ice. Her silence treatment was killing me. "Do something, Gina. Hit me, struggle me or yell me, whatever you want, Gina. Say something," I begged as she continued acting like a statue.

"You want me to STAY? So, why did you leave me alone back then? You hurt me. You abandoned me first. You already promised me you won't appear in my life again back then. Don't you remember?" she said calmly but anger and hurt were evident in her voice. I had no words right now that my hands dropped down. I remembered that so clearly in my mind. It is the one promise that I regret most and I wouldn't forget till I die.

"You seemed to remember that, Mr. Fredericks. So, keep your words,"

The cold water splashed on my face. I couldn't say anything back to her. Her voice was dangerously calm and full with sarcasms that stabbed my heart so deep. She was now facing me with hates and disgusts on her face. Her eyes were now red, lacing with pains. She didn't know I didn't want to do that promise. I only did because of her sake.

As much as I wanted to stay beside her and be with her every day, I wanted to make her happy too. I wanted to ease her mind even for a tiny second. I was sure I might hurt her again if I said no at that time. So, I said 'I will leave', agreeing with her first. Her safety was the first priority for me and I decided to beg her next time I visited her but she left me so soon.

I was so depressed after I heard she went back home. I thought I won't see her ever in my life again but God gave me the second chance. Now, she was back to my life. My angel was back to my hands. I won't lose this chance. I wouldn't ever give up.

"Where is she?" My eyes roamed around the room. There was no one except me, rooted to the ground like an idiot. Damn it! She was gone now and I didn't even notice that she went out of my room. Stupid me! I was fucking lost in my mind. I rushed to the downstairs, hoping someone would stop her.

"Johnny, what happened? Why you looked so panic?" my mom asked, observing me while my dad was sitting quietly on the couch.

"Did you see Gina, Mom?" I was shifting my head 360 degree, searching for Gina. My fears increased from time to time. I didn't see her everywhere. Damn it!

"Gina? No, I didn't. I just came out of the kitchen. What happened? And where is she?"
Shit! She already left the house. Damn me! Why did I lose my mind? I clearly knew she would run away from me as soon as she got the chance and I gave that. Damn, you idiot! I couldn't even stop her and let her escape. I was such a dumbass.

"She left the house earlier." My dad said and I turned my attention to him. He didn't look good. He was frowning and he seemed like he was in deep thoughts. Something had happened between them too, I guessed.

"Where did she go?" My patience was losing. All I want do right now was run to my car and chased her. I didn't want her discard me out of her life.

"I don't know ... By the way how did she know that? How did she found out you are Johnny?" he murmured. My eyes widened with shock. What did he mean? Did he already know her being Chrissy?

"What did you mean, Dad?" I glared at him, tilting my head to one side but he just shrugged and ignored my question.

"Oh my god! She knew that now? How did she?" my mom asked and I averted my eyes towards her. "What!" I exclaimed. I couldn't believe what I had heard. My mom also knew that too? What the hell was happening? What were they doing? Were they planning for something?

"You all knew that Gina was Chrissy? All the time? No, from the beginning?" I snapped. Anger was now fuming inside me and I had some difficulties in controlling that.

"Yes, we knew ... We knew that from the start. Now explain! How did she find out?" my dad demanded. I was now speechless, staring both of them, "How could you do this to me, no to us?"

A short silence broke in as no one dare to utter a word. I was also uptight, thinking about how they fool us and made us marry. Argh! Are they my parents?

"It is your punishment, Johnny. You made her suffer and it is time to pay back for your sins now. You had to repay her no matter what. It was your fault." My mom finally spoke, drawing her brows closer. What? My punishment? Did they not know she hate me so much? What the hell were they thinking?

I tried my best in calming my furious anger before I started conservation with them. I needed to talk with them seriously right now. I needed to know this whole ridiculous situation. Why did they lie and why they wanted us to marry?

"Isn't that cruel for her? Didn't you know she hated me so much and she still like that. How could you arrange this marriage? How did you-"

My words were cut by my dad as he yelled, "BECAUSE HER MOM SUGGESTED THAT."

XXXXX

Flashbacks at the hospital,

"George, I am really sorry for what happened to Chrissy. I don't know what had got into his mind that he did such thing. I am sorry. What can we do for you? I knew you won't ask anything but I wanted to do something for her. I also felt guilty too. I didn't taught my son well. I also had responsibilities for that." Daniel said while George shook his head, grimacing a little.

"I don't need anything, Daniel. Chrissy is my precious daughter, our pamper child. We got her after many years of marriage and for me, nothing is more valuable."

"I didn't mean like that. I knew you love her a lot and we love her too. I just want to do something for her."

"I knew you are rich, Daniel but I don't need anything. I am sure she is too. You already did a lot for us. You arranged this room and doctors. I am already grateful for your actions. Thank you, Daniel," George smiled but Daniel heaved a sign. He didn't like his idea. He was so eager to do something for Chrissy and so did his wife, Annie.

"If you want to do something that much, how about giving your son?" Wendy blurted out of nowhere. All of their heads turned to her with full of confusions.

"What did you mean, Wendy?" Annie asked her as if she heard wrong. No one right there didn't understand her words.

"That's right, what did you mean, honey?" George, being her husband confused at her words.

"Don't be frightened by my words. I mean how about giving Johnny as our son-in-law." Wendy explained.

"Honey, are you serious? Don't kidding me," George rolled his eyes, not believing her but she was serious, "I am serious, hon. I wanted Johnny to marry her when she grow up and also he does too."
"But it won't be good. Chrissy will hate him for sure when she wake up. How could we let her marry the one who hurt her?" George continued retorting her but she was so determined about that.
"I know but Darling, do you remember Chrissy once told us that she wanted to marry him and he was her prince?"

"That was before this matter." He queried but he couldn't stop her from convincing him,
"I know but somehow I think that Johnny would be her real prince. Look there. He is watching her so adoringly. He loves her and I am sure, honey. This accident was a mistake. I felt what he said was true. He didn't mean to hurt her."

"But Wendy, isn't that cruel for your daughter? She is going to marry the one who made her suffer like this." Daniel interrupted them but she smiled,

"I don't think so. I am sure she will fall in love with him again. I saw her eyes sparkled when she told us she would marry him. It is my first time seeing my baby like this. So, I am sure."

"We can agreed with you if you two wanted that. We are fine with that," Daniel finally gave in and Wendy happily nodded, glancing at her husband,

"Darling, agree with me. Okay? I love my baby too. I won't do meaningless thing, you know that. Trust me. They are destined to be together."

George also gave up at last and heaved a sign,

"Okay, fine, I agreed with you. I am sure Johnny won't hurt her again. He seemed like he regretted a lot too."

"So it is a deal now. John has to marry Chrissy in the future no matter what. Haha I finally got an idea to punish him now." Daniel laughed and so did the others too. They burst out of laughing.

The next day, Daniel gave them a contract which stated John has to marry Chrissy when he reach twenty six years old meanwhile she is twenty four. They then signed it with agreement. "We are going to be in laws in future."

---------------------

Back to present

"What? Her mom suggested that? Why?"

Confusion and frustration were killing me. I ran my fingers through my hair while pulling out some hair. I couldn't understand any of them anymore. It was too much for my mind to accept them within a short period. I just found out that her parents were also involved, arranging this ridiculous marriage. What were they trying to do? They were messing both of our lives.

"Yes, she did. She wanted you two marry. She wanted you to protect and take care of her in the future and until you die. I thought it is a great idea. I wanted you to pay back for your own sins so much. So, I agreed with her. So what? What can you say? Nothing! Now, you know why we forced you to marry her. We are trying to make you pay back for your sins. So, don't argue us back and explain!"

Again! My bossy dad! Why did he want to know how she found out that much? He didn't even let me mope for a second. I was still in shock state, hearing our marriage was because of my fault and she had to marry me because of that. Arg! How am I supposed to convince her and beg her later? I was sure she hate me more now. I placed my one hand on my forehead and rubbed it rough. Why did our fate become so complicated?

"Johnny, now you knew the reason. Hurry up and explain! We didn't tell you about that because you won't marry her if you knew that. You won't even go to Alaska if you knew. Am I right?"

"Yeah, yeah, you are right. I won't even go near her. I promised her that I wouldn't appear in her life again and Dad, you made me break that promise." I hissed sarcastically. I couldn't help being sarcastic because he was dying to know how stupid I was who made her find out I am that Johnny.

"That's why I didn't tell you. We knew Chrissy changed her name to Gina. We were in contact with her parents before their death. But we didn't know that they are the richest in Alaska until you told me. It is truth. They didn't tell about that and it doesn't matter to us. We arranged this because of you."

"You should have told me earlier. You can't keep this forever. She will know it one day or soon. Now, she thought I tricked her and made her marry. You made things worse, Dad." I grumbled. It was right that they made things worse between us. Right now, I didn't know how to claim her back. Damn it!

"I am sorry. I didn't see that coming. I wanted you two fall in love again and marry happily without knowing the painful past. I thought if you knew she is Chrissy, you would run away from this marriage and also she would do that definitely. I am very certain about this and I didn't want that. I wanted to see you two marry and live happily ever after."

"I bet. Things went worse now, Dad. It is too late. She said it out loud and clear that she HATE me and she won't come back to me EVER." I said. I became more and more sarcastic as he explained more. He was giving me headaches and also frustrations that my head is going to explode.

I was now like a child who lost his way back to home. My heart ached whenever I thought about her. She is now like a flower which I can't pluck because it is already out of my reach.

---------------------------------

Oh! What do you think about this chapter, my fans? Do you agree with their parents? 😝😝😝 Hehe they made this, arranged marriage. 😎😎😎

Remember to click VOTE for me, my fans. If you don't want to comment, it is okay. Voting can also make me inspired and happy. Please don't be a silent reader😀. This is the only thing I want to tell you, my lovely fans. Thank you for reading and enjoying my story. Love you all 😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.3K 3K 29
First book in Billionaire series #TheBillionaire'sLove She hopes for love. He runs away from love. She never breaks the rules. He makes his own rules...
1M 41.3K 60
"you're no one to me", his words echoed in my ears but what was it all when he kissed me; merely an illusion? It felt so real and lively. "...and ju...
71.3K 2.3K 51
#BOOK1 in 'ACE' SERIES He was like storm. He liked silence. He had looks which could kill. He is cold , ruthless and arrogant as hell. He h...
678 26 51
WARNING!!! CONTAINS ADULT THEMES THAT MAY BE TRIGGERING! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING!! 18++++++ New town... New school... The po...