straight - nanwoo

Por yaoingi

"First of all, I'm straight." Más

prologue
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two

one

2.2K 60 43
Por yaoingi

her name was yeonwoo: chapter one

I gave her my number. All she did was flutter her lashes and I typed it into her phone. Memories from last night filled my brain and I shook them off. I'm straight. I like men. The way she said she was going to change my heterosexuality gave me shivers down my spine. I've never looked at a woman like that. Maybe I'm in an experimental phase? Nancy-you're thinking too much. I shook my head and scrolled through my timeline.

"The names Yeonwoo."

"You're so innocent-it makes me want to ruin you." She smirked.

I remember as the next picture on my timeline is a picture of her.

My eyes widen. It was her. Yeonwoo. She was with one of my friends, Ahin. They were posing in a silly way and I was shaken up. I go on her account and I look at all of her photos, nearly drooling. I accidentally like a photo from a couple of weeks ago and I mentally hit myself in the back of my head.

You idiot Nancy. Instead of complaining about it I turned my phone off-putting it in my pocket and went into my living room. My friend, Joowon was coming over and I nearly forgot. The doorbell rings and I open the door, revealing a cheery pink haired best friend. I hug her and we go into the living room for a movie.

"Jooe how did you know?" I asked her.

"Know what." She answered, confused.

"That you were-" I spoke.

"Bisexual?" She let out a loud laugh. "I just knew."

I nodded in response and continued to watch the boring Disney movie. She turns to me with an odd expression on her face.

"Why'd you ask?"

"I don't know." I lie.

"Nancy are you suddenly lesbian?" She joked.

"N-No!" I push her.

"Who's the lady?" She asked me.

"Well, it's just a girl at a club." I choked on my words, "She was just pretty."

"Just pretty?" She laughed even louder, "Nancy you've got to be kidding me."
I ignored her.

"I'll go home-seems like you need to figure yourself out." She gathers all of her belongings and runs out the door, leaving me dumbfounded.

I feel a vibration on my bottom and I pull out my phone from my pocket. I received a text from a random number. But I knew exactly who it was.

maybe yeonwoo: hi hetero it's the one and only, yeonwoo

nancy: how'd you get my number?
nancy: crap nevermind

foxywoo: loser

nancy: so what brings you to my imessage?

foxywoo: why else nancy? for one you stalked my instagram which was cute and two you are cute

nancy: i told you i'm straight
nancy: you can try but you won't succeed

foxywoo: keep telling yourself that lol

nancy: i will

read at 4:42 pm

I turn off my phone and scoff. She got the last laugh. I looked in the mirror, looking at my black hair. I wanted a change but I don't feel like it was the right time. I put on my pajamas and watch dramas until I fell asleep. 

I woke up to the alarm on my phone. I snoozed it and picked it up, looking at my text messages. My eyes widen. I gulp.

foxywoo: [insert nsfw photo]

I immediately throw my phone on the floor, cracking it a little bit. She sent me a photo with her in her undergarments. Why would she send something like this?

nancy: blocked

foxywoo: you wouldn't

nancy: bet

foxywoo: you liked that picture and you won't admit it

nancy: i like dick lol

foxywoo: ;)

I shut my phone off and screamed. She gets on my nerves. My heart was beating so fast. Why did I get this feeling? It feels like my heart is on fire.

As you could tell this is going to be a short story! This book is a mix of a text fic and a real fic! The chapters will be very short—sorry if I disappointed you!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

193K 19.1K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
114K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
82.8K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
609K 9.5K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...