The Beatles(complete)

By trumanblackugh

Is this really happening? I can't believe it! It all started with a BeaTle sat in my kitchen! This is my lif... More

~CHAPTER 1~
~CHAPTER 2~
~CHAPTER 4~
~CHAPTER 5~
~CHAPTER 6~
~CHAPTER 7~
~CHAPTER 8~
~CHAPTER 9~
~Chapter 10~

~CHAPTER 3~

52 13 2
By trumanblackugh

Paul was applying the plasters to my leg slowly, as I was moving to the pain; the cuts were just completly packed full of grit from the floor.

"You'll be okay, Julia." He assured while lightly kissing my cheek.

I squirmed to the feel of another plaster being placed on the upper side of my body. A line of tears appeared down my face and landed on my leg, I then wiped my eyes.

"I won't be okay, Paul! What if I die!" I burst out crying.

He leaned forward and kissed me on the lips then pulled away smiling. I hugged him. I didn't want to let go.

"Your not going to die, darling." He whispered to me. "We get it all the time! It once happened to John when he was just casually walking down the street with his shppping from down town at the precinct.

"Yeah but, Paul. This is a different matter. They don't like me! They despise me because I love you and you love me." He pulled back and wiped the tears from under my eyes, then held my hands, tightly.

Ringo walked in the kitchen where Paul was applying and cleaning me up from the accident that happened, just as we got off the jet.

What basically happened after me and Paul kissed and hugged was this...
We started walking off, the five of us, me and Paul still holding hands. Then bam! A girl got past the officers and shoved me(from behind) straight to the ground!
An officer forgot about the crowd of screaming BeaTle fans and tried to help me, as the girl tugged violently at my ponytail! Causing some other girls get in and smack the living daylight out of me with signs and the whole lot! When I fainted I layed still. Paul quickly swept me up and the four just ran as fast as possible!

"Are you better now, Jule?" Richard asked with a large smile pulled across his little face.

"Yeah." I smiled to the pain of Paul placing a cold towel on another scrape.

"Thats good." He found a space and sat down next to me. "Do you like photography?" Ringo continued trying to take me away from the pain and think of something else.

"I've never thought of it, actually?" I tried thinking about it, but nothing, the question floating around my head and then I managed to pull a wyry smile.

"I love it!" He explained looking at my leg. His eyes quickly widened. He bit his lip tightly. Paul injected pain reliver into my thigh with a syringe.

I jumped up and screamed to the pain as he took it out quickly. Paul held my hand and caught me as I fell to the wooden flooring. Ringo looked down in shock and covered his mouth.

"I hurt." I told the two boys, weakly, my words slurring and rolling around mouth before they left.

Then I fainted! Richard quickly stood up and leaned over me and Paul still holding my hand. I couldn't work out the words Paul was saying to Ringo because before I could say anything or do anything there I was on the floor. The last thing I remember seeing though was a blurry image of George and John run into the room after the loud shouts of Paul and Ringo. John proped me up and looked down into my eyes deeply. His face about a centimetre away from mine.

---

I woke up in bed on something that felt boney? I sat up to see a John Lennon. I was asleep on John? Yuck! Who knows what he could have done! He was sex obsessed and I didn't even know him that well, thinking about it? God his legs were extremely boney, though!

"Mornin'." He nodded as I looked up at him, "Paul told me to keep you here-with me-untill you awoke from your sleep. Wait here, let me just go tell him your up and running." He laughed then walked out the room. He was now on the search for McCartney.

Just as John had left, I noticed an acoustic guitar lent against the, half painted, wall in the corner of the room. I walked over and bought it back to the bed I was sat on. I looked down and strummed the intro G chord to Ask Me Why. But I had to stop as Paul ran in with John trailing behind.

"Are you okay?" Paul asked quickly moving close to me and on the bed where I was sat.

He pushed the guitar away but pushed me against the wall and was not that soon after kissing me. Right in front of John!
John grew a face of 'what the actuall fuck? I know you go out and shit but wow! In front of your best pall? That's just bull shit!'

---

I woke up the next morning in the same room. On John's bed! Wait? I felt arms around my waist? Shit! I rolled over to see Paul. I sighed in complete relief. He slowly opened his eyes to see me looking down at him. I smiled. Paul rolled me on my back and layed on top of me; he started embracing me looking up and down, holding my cheek. We started kissing but just as we did George walked in!

"Paul-" He started but stopped and cocked an eyebrow right after he saw the back of Paul as he lay on me.

He smiled and pulled away, he turned around to see a George Harrison. Paul smiled wryry, but George sent back an uneasy smile.

"What did y need me for." He winked as George was still holding the same smile on his face.

"Breakfast-" He started then stopped smiling, and looked at the floor. "Eggs? You want some as well Julia?"

I replied as a quick nod then looked back at Paul who held my hand.

"Go tell him then George!" Paul commanded toward him, George turned around and just walked off slowly; glancing at the floor, no reply. "We'll both be down in a minute! Tell John not to burn my egg like he did last time!

When George left the room Paul clenched my hand tight and turned around.

"Burnt egg?" I laughed, his face changed from flattering to a confused kind of look.

"Don't ask." He shook his head. "John can not cook! I mean at all. Not even one bit. George's trying to teach him. I'd prefer it if George just continued cooking meals for us all, he was just genuinely better." I moved toward Paul and pushed him over. I pressed my lips against his.

"Paulie your rambling again." I stood up and took Paul's hand and we walked downstairs together.

Ringo looked at us both as we entered the kitchen. We sat down holding hands; laced underneath the table.

---

When we finished the food. Me and Ringo went for a walk around the pond at the park.

"Wont you get malled by fans?"

"Not if I tell them to just piss off! Do you have anything better to do?" We both full on burst out laughing! I think the whole street heard us!

We walked along the street to the parks gate, he looked round at me and tried to hold my hand! I moved it though to itch the side of my face hiding the fact I noticed him trying to hold my hand. After that I quickly crossed my arms, not putting my hand in the weak, to try and defend itself. He looked down as he walked.

"It's cold." I lied, looking at my arms trying to think cold thoughts to create those bumps. I actually pulled it off!

"Oh! So you are." He took of his zip up jacket and placed it over my shoulders. "It's not that bad? Are you sure your okay, Jule." He questioned as I was trying not to sweat, to the fact Ringo drooped a leather jacket over my shoulders!

We got in the park. He was only wearing a short sleeve top and a pair of shorts. Meanwhile, I had a long sleeved cotton top on and some jeans! Don't even mention the black leather jacket! I just gave up with the acting and gave Richard his black leather thing back.

"I thought you were cold, darl-" He stopped and looked down.

"What was that?" I nudged him playfully.

---

When we got back to the studio. Brian Epstein was stood outside? Waiting for us? We both walked over.

"Sup, Eppy? Ringo asked suspiciously.

"Come in you two I've got a surprise!"

I shrugged slowly at Ringo, he replied to me the same way and we both walked in following Mr. Epstein. Inside was George, John and Paulie.

"Whats all this?" I asked cocking an eyebrow. Looking over at the boy's then at the man, Brian.

"Paul-" He started egnoring my question as a whole, then glanced over and looked straight at Paul, who looked a bit confused if I said so myself. "You'll be sharing a room with Ringo."

"Rooms!" George shouted with an excited tone to his voice. Then laughed after.

"No George. It's not Rooms it's a whole house to two of the group members." Began explained to the misunderstood young Harrison.

"Oh..."

"Carrying on-" Eppy started, "John you'll be with me." John's mouth dropped, almost instantly.

"Why me?" He said in an extremely annoyed voice. His mood just turned suddenly from happy to really pissed! But Brian continued-

"And finally a room, slash house, with George and Julia." I smiled but looked a bit confused. So I staying with The BeaTles?

George started blushing and looked down.

"Whats sup with Georgie boy?" John Laughed, then wiggled his eyebrows up and down at George.

"A little bird told me that our youngest BeaTle thinks Julia's cute and pretty!" Ringo said looking annoyed at George clenching his fist in anger, for some odd reason to me at that time. It looked like he was about to sock George right around the face.

---

Me and George got back to our little house. Brian gave us the keys earlier. He opened the door to an already decorated and furnished.

"Wow!" Was the only word I could think of at the time.

George held the door open for me to enter. But straight after-about not even one second-he had ran swiftly past me in excitement of something? I watched him swing around the door to the kitchen! Sigh? ^-^

"There's already all the food I need for about-" George paused and counted on his figures jokingly." Around the space of five minutes!" He contined with a laugh in his voice.

I walked in and saw how much food there was already in the kitchen! How much? It was packed. It looked like a little model of a BeaTles concert, but with food!

Paul's P.O.V

When I found out I was with Ringo not Julia. I literally died! It felt like Brian was mocking me using Richard Starkey! He even knew I went out with her. I even told him we did!

It went to far extremes the arguments me and Eppy had! This one wasn't as bad, though. He believed me the first time I told him because he replied as this,

"I know you go out! I heard you to having a lot of fun yesterday night!" He explained to me with a serious look pulled on his face. I just smirked to the look on his face. I all I said to myself was 'oh?'

My guess is that he didn't want us to have sex again? In a house? I mean I guess so! No one can trust Paul McCartney with a fit girl like her. I do love her. I love her more than I will love anyone. Ever!

---

When I got back with Ringo, to the house. I straight out just opened the door and entered without thinking. I mean it looked nice and all,  but I didn't give a real shit right at that point of time. He was watching me with a confused face. But he just shrugged it off and walked in behind me and shut the door after he entered.

When I got in I walked into the living room and pressed in the number on the sheet of paper to the house George was in with Julia.

"Ello." Someone on the other side of the phone said uneasy to a ring as they had just got in and probably just wanted to settle down.

"Hello." I replied to the voice of Julia. I was a so relieved it wasn't George.

"What do you need, Paul?"

"Do you want to hang out later, babe?"

"Sure."

"I'll meet you at the ice cream palor and we'll grab a cone each."

"I'd love that."

"See ya there then. Four thirty."

"Bye my liverpudlian, sweetheart." She blew a kiss down the phone.

*Line goes dead*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 1K 41
At the height of Beatlemania, John Lennon had it all; Fame, fortune, and a loving wife and baby waiting at home. Why, then, does he find himself draw...
13.5K 723 27
Something for all Beatles fans to relate to! Read for yourself the struggles, activities, and confessions of a Beatles fangirl! (New chapters every w...
21.7K 770 27
A young actress is handpicked to be in the famous movie, not expecting anything more than a boost in her acting career she gains the attention of a...
53 0 11
(7-7-2022) Four Irish/English friends from Liverpool, England all got their Lives changed when they decided to go for an Audition to become Famous