Russ (18+) | ✔

De lillonelyboy

Charlotte Woods is a publicist. At the moment, she is working to fix the drunken, manwhore image of famous ba... Mais

Copyright
Foreword
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter | Concepcion

15

19.4K 587 35
De lillonelyboy

Charlotte

"You're bouncing your leg. You okay, baby?"

Cheeky bastard. Russ's question caught the attention of his twin who sat across from him. Dylan looked at me curiously but said nothing, his mouth currently full of steak.

"Fine," I replied. But my words were muffled by my mask. I still wasn't ready for the entire world to know who I was, or for pervy weirdos to stalk my social media.

Mental note: delete those belly dancing videos...

Fighting the stifling urge to stab Russ in the thigh with my unused fork, I glanced up towards Stella. A pretty blonde, much like myself, however a little dim-sighted if you asked me.

She had chosen a Cobb salad and hadn't even touched it. She was far too busy looking at her phone. Though at least she didn't attempt to hide it, instead she held it dangerously close to her face and had her elbow on the table.

God, if my mother was here...

"You sure you don't want anything to eat... ma'am?" The masculine waiter who had taken our orders at the start of the evening returned once again. I shook my head, giving him a stiff smile, though I knew he couldn't see it.

For the first time of the night, however, I looked at him and his chocolate brown eyes twinkled as he nodded, determination set in his features.

"Let me know," he said softly, a small smile gracing his lips as he walked away.

Following his retreat, we sat in relative silence before I felt someone's stare on me. Looking up to find the source, I found not one, but two sets of eyes.

Russ, who gazed at me curiously, having abandoned his dinner some time ago, and the waiter who was looking at me from a few tables away.

"What," I asked Russ, whispering so that I wouldn't disturb Dylan and Stella.

"He's flirting with you," Russ replied calmly.

"So? Not like it matters, right?"

"But if it was a girl flirting with me, you'd want me to say something about it," Russ whisper shouted.

"Oh, for the love of God," Stella groaned, reaching over and attempting to pull my mask off of my face.

She succeeded, however as a precaution, I wore two of them, making her attempt pointless, as the second one, this one gray, was revealed.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Russ hissed, gaining the attention of a few other tables. He instantly wrapped an arm around my waist, drawing me towards him, looking down at me with worry and frustration at Stella.

"Excuse me? I was just trying to make things easier for everyone here. You guys can argue easier, and everyone knows who blondie is, and I get the Instagram attention I deserve again," Stella exclaimed with a roll of her blue contacts.

Shallow.

"This is your girlfriend?" Russ asked his brother and then scoffed. "But I'm the dumb one. Baby, let's go."

He pulled out his wallet and placed down an unnecessary amount of bills before nodding to Sebastian who was positioned across the room. Grabbing my hand gently in his, he stood and I followed, giving a quick middle finger to Stella.

Once we were outside, Sebastian not far behind, I was relieved to no longer see the paparazzi.

The three of us made our way to Russ's car, Sebastian bidding us farewell for the night.

"Oh and I forgot to tell you, you have another gua—" Sebastian's words were cut off by a woman stepping out of Russ's car.

"Hello," she called, her strong Scottish accent clear in her voice. "I'm Rowena. I'll be your driver... and night guard if you need me. Let's go, the paps are probably waiting to see if we'll go home and have a foursome."

I furrowed my brows in confusion, looking around for anyone with a camera.

"Oh dear," Rowena groaned in exasperation, rolling her eyes in annoyance. "Russ, is she really this oblivious all the time? There's one in the bushes, a skinny one in a tree, and another, three cars behind us. They aren't going to be obvious anymore. Can we move it?" She finished her statement by placing a driver's hat on top of her messy red curls.

"Yeah, have fun with this," Sebastian chuckled, walking to his car.

. . .

"Hey Ro," Russ called to Rowena, placing a warm hand on my bare thigh.

"Yes darling," she replied, turning the already quiet music down.

"Earmuffs, please," Russ commanded. He slipped a finger beneath my chin, tugging my face upwards to look at him.

A slight pout on his lips as his eyes met mine. He was probably still upset that I chose to go home, rather than to his penthouse. Possessive fucker.

"Why can't I listen," Rowena exclaimed, her pout visible in the rearview mirror.

"Ro, please."

"Fine," she grumbled, using one hand to put in some wireless earbuds.

Once she was tapping on the steering wheel, along to the beat of the Bajan song that was playing loud enough for us to hear, too loud for her to hear us, I spoke up.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked, looking up at Russ confusedly.

Sighing softly, Russ grabbed my leg, dragging it over his lap so that my thigh rested directly against his rising erection.

"Do you really want to go to your house," he whispered lazily. His calloused fingers gently trailed along the back of my thigh, causing me to shiver against him.

"It's my home," I mumbled.

"That's not what I asked," he replied, his fingers trailing higher, causing me to let out an excited giggle.

"Yes Russ, I want to be home. In my own bed," I whispered hoarsely.

"Can I stay with you," Russ asked, just as hoarsely. His fingers teased the edge of my panties, brushing against my moist outer lips.

"No," I whimpered, fighting back the urge to pounce on him and grind myself against his lap like a bitch in heat until I came. Multiple times...

"I won't let you cum," he whispered, sinking a single digit deep into me.

I grit my teeth, unwilling to succumb to the pleasure just yet. "I've got a vibrator."

"You don't want to use it," he mumbled, hooded eyes darkening with salacious intent. Another finger slid in alongside the first one. "You need me to take care of it don't you?"

As the question left his mouth, my lower lip trembled. I could orgasm from just a kiss and the pressure made me want to cuddle into Russ. An involuntary need to be obedient washed over me, and I wanted nothing more than Russ to please me, or for me to please him.

"I can't– I need– Just make me cum already," I cried, allowing a frustrated tear to slip down my cheek.

"Make you cum? If you do that, I can't touch you here." Russ emphasized the last word by pulling his fingers out slightly, and curving them gently, forcefully rubbing against a very sensitive wall inside of me.

I grunted, grabbing Russ's wrist in a futile attempt to slow his talented fingers.

"I'll make you squirt all over my back seat. You're gonna make a mess for me," Russ commanded earlier.

"Please no, if the paps see me get out of the car wet—"

"So? I want them all to know who you belong to."

"Why are you like this," I cried, still gasping for air.

Russ chuckled in response, leaning forward to roughly bite my neck. "You will be my woman, in every aspect of the word my."

"But this is my body," I whined, trying to pull his fingers out of me, with no success.

"It's mine too. Especially here," he moved his thumb to rub my clit and I came. I sunk my teeth into his fabric covered chest as I was pushed over the edge, I cried, finding that I had no control over my body. I could feel that Russ's lap was now wet, and I fell forward on to his chest as I could not bear the strength to sit up due to the embarrassment I felt, coming down from my high.

"Can I stay the night with you?" Russ asked once again, his fingers surging deep causing me to wince from my sensitivity.

"Mhmm."

😊✌

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1K 29 8
A Good Girl's Guide To Being Naughty • • • Ivy Collins is a normal 21 y/o woman. Except for the fact she's a virgin ... or at least she was until s...
649 23 19
"I fucking love you." "I fucking love you more." ***************************************** Whitney Anderson has to be babysat for three months straig...
1.2K 111 40
"What?" He asked, pulling me from my daydream again. I chuckled, biting my lip again. "Are you thinking about me naked?" He asked jokingly. I blushed...
23K 993 17
⚠️♨️ GRAPHIC SEXUAL CONTENT. Smut w/ a plot. PERUSE AT WILL . ♨️⚠️ For nearly 3 years, Samantha's been in denial that her best friend's in love with...