Sweet Tooth (Sweet Pea)

By Aussie_Reader

What if Archie had a twin Sister? What would happen when the Serpents come to their side of town? Read Freya... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Charter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
New Cover

Chapter 18

11.5K 224 43
By Aussie_Reader

Archie is now Mr Lodges intern and he has him running around town none stop. I'm sitting next to Kevin in the student lounge as V talked about her confirmation. "I already invited Archie, but I want you guys there as well. Usually these kinds of events, baptisms, confirmation, are family only. But since it's all about me and you guys are my chosen family, I pulled strings and reserved you a pew."

"What is the dress code?" Kev asked.

"Cathlic chic. So dresses for the girls, veils optional. And coats and ties for the boys."

"Jughead Jones and Betty Cooper, please report to the principle's office. Jughead Jonds and Betty Cooper to the Principal's office." Mr Weatherbee's voice rang through the PA system and we all looked at them confused.

$$$

We are at the after party for Veronica's confirmation. I'm standing with Betty and Archie as V walked over to us. "Betty, Freya, mind if I steal my man? It's time for Archie to meet my abuelita."

"Of course." I smiled.

"I'm gonna look for Jug anyways."

"I'll come with." I told B and we walked away looking for him.

We found him on the second floor. "Hey, it's not like Jughead Jones to neglect a free buffet."

"You okay?" I asked him as he looked at us not amused.

"No. It's the Serpents. They're meeting to decide if I get kicked out or not."

"What? Why?"

"I broke a code. I messed up bad. Really bad. There's this person who suckered me into delivering drugs. I dragged Freya into it and my dad, he got roped in. So a couple Serpents and I, we... found her... grabbed her... and I cut her." I looked at him shocked.

"Cut her?" Betty said matching my suprise.

"The worst part is... none of it even matters. Becuase she's back. It's like every decision I've made since we broke up, including our break up, makes things worse and worse." B's phone started to ring and she answered.

"Hello? Yes, it is. Yeah, yeah, yeah, we're the ones who put up the flyers. Okay, yeah, we can be right there." Betty hung up and I looked at them confused.

"What flyers?"

$$$

"You the kids looking for a head?" The man asked as Juggy, B and I walked over to him through the junk yard.

"If only we lived in a town where the answer could be no."

"We are. And you called to say that you have it?" Betty answered the man.

"I got nearly 10 acres of scrap and I come across weird stuff all the time, but this is the first time I found a bronze head." He lifted a duffle bag onto the table and Juggy checked it out. "It was stashed in am old refrigerator."

"You didn't happen to see who dumped it, did you?" I asked him.

"Has anyone suspicious been around here?" Juggy asked.

"I get scavengers all the time. But there was a guy who came in last week. I've never seen him before. Claimed he wanted bike parts, but he didn't buy anything."

"Well, did you get his name? What did he look like?" B asked rushed.

"Lowlife type. Had on one of those jackets." He pointed to Juggy.

"By any chance, was this gentleman tall?" Juggy asked.

"Sure was."

$$$

FP, Jughead, Betty and I walked into the Whyte Wyrm; Juggy holding the head. "Stop the damn vote." FP called out.

Minutes later Tall Boy is in a chair as the Serpents were standing around and FP stood next to him and Juggy in front. I stood next to Betty who is next to Toni as I felt hand wrap around my waist, I looked in the direction and saw Sweet Pea. He smirked down at me sending me a wink and I chuckled quietly. "What the hell were you doing at the dump last week, Tall Boy?" FP asked.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"I'm talking about you cutting the head off the Pickens statue and stashing it at the dump where you were seen, dumbass. So, start spilling!"

"Why'd you do it?" Juggy asked. "Someone put you up to this?"

"What them Northsiders doing here? This is Serpent land."

"They are here because their one of us." Juggy told him and Tall Boy just smirked at me making me squirm a little.

"That's my babygirl Tall Boy, so you better shut your mouth." FP threatened as Tall Boy opened his mouth to speak. "You haven't answered my son's question: Why'd you do it?"

"Cause I'm tired of seeing the Serpents going soft under your rule. Then Hiram Lodge came by, wanting to stir up some trouble. He said if I took the head, he'd get McCoy and the cops to swarm all over us."

"So Hiram Lodge asked you to start a mutiny and you helped him? Why?" Juggy asked.

"I figured it would be my chance to get rid of you, Sunshine. And if I got rid of him, I could get rid of you, too, FP."

"And then, what, you'd become leader?" FP asked.

"He and Penny. You're a Judas, Tall Boy. And an idiot."

"FP." I called out and everyones attention came to me. "Can I quickly just ask him something?"

"Go ahead, Babygirl." I slid myself from Sweet Peas arm and walked next to Jughead.

"You can't ask me anything." Tall Boy scoffed. "You're not a Serpent."

"You answer whatever question she's got for you Tall Boy." FP said as he put his hands on his shoulders harshly.

"Why did you tell the Ghoulies?"

"What do you mean, Freya?" FP asked me as Tall Boy smirked.

"He told Malachi I was your Goddaughter that's why he wanted me." I told my 2nd father pissed off.

"You better answer her question Tall Boy." He once again pressed down.

"I already promised Malachi he could have something valuable to FP before Jughead came down to the den the first time. After he left Malachi was interested on what could be so valuable. I told him all about his precious Goddaughter, how FP would murder anyone that hurt an adored little hair on her head. He wanted you, he wanted his piece of pirate treasure so bad. I thought it would have been hard to get you but you walked into the den willingly like a total idiot."

"So you did it for what, exactly?" Jughead asked getting protective.

"I wanted a war. Take something from FP, something so valuable to him, he would willingly start a war over. He's gonna come back. And he's gonna came back hard. He wants you, Sugar. " I felt the anger take over and I raised my heeld foot and kicked him where the sun don't shine. He groaned out in pain and Jughead quickly pushed me behind him. "You little bitch."

"Like you said... I'm not a Serpent." I spat at him and he looked at me with a smirk as I walked back over to Betty and Sweet Pea put a protective arm around me pulling me closer to him.

"You betrayed you own kind, Tall Boy. You broke Serpent law. What should we do with this lowlife?"

"Strip him of his jacket. Exile him."

"All those in favour?!" Eveyone raised their hands and eventually Betty and I did. FP looked Betty and I and saw our raised hands and chuckled. "Looks like this piece of trash and I got a long ride ahead of us."

$$$

I'm sat in Sweet Pea's trailer after FP told him to take me home, and obviously we didn't go there. I but my bare feet onto the couch clutching my knees as I thought back to what Tall Boy said. "You want a drink?" Sweetums voice knocked me back into reality. I looked up at him and shook my head and he sighed out opening his beer. "Don't worry about what Tall Boy said, okay?" He told me as he sat next to me pulling my body to him and I laid my head on his arm as I leant on his side. "I'm not going to let that happen. I won't loose you."

I looked up to Sweet Pea. "I don't want to be hidden from you." We looked into eachothers eyes and I felt a force pulling us together as our lips met. He moved me to ontop of him deepening the kiss as I shrugged off my jacket. I started to moved my hips and he groaned and quickly pulled away from me, us both breathing heavily.

"Don't start anything you can't finish." He told me his voice sounding deeper and I looked into his eyes to see that they have darkened.

"Trust me. I'm not." I smashed our lips together my hands settling in his hair and his on my ass as he trialed kisses all over my neck and he unzipped my dress slipping it off my shoulders exposing my black lace bralette and he trailed his kisses down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 4.1K 25
warning: this book sucks book 1 of the emilia chronicles Emilia Blossom and her twin sister Cheryl Blossom go through the slow process of recovering...
60.6K 1.2K 38
Sweet Pea x oc! started - 20 January 2018 finished - discontinued | discontinued | | not spell checked | | cringe warning |
184K 2.8K 33
Victoria Jones is a south side serpent. She lives with her father, who is the brother of FP Jones. She has only really been close with Jughead and he...
56.7K 1K 22
"If a serpent is killed or imprisoned, their family will be taken care of" :•: "A Serpent never betrays his own" Blood makes you related but loyalty...