Who killed Toby?

By 23ScottsTots

The title says it all More

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

289 11 4
By 23ScottsTots

(Kelly , Meredith , Kevin and Oscar in the annex)

(Kelly sobbing).

Kelly : I can't believe Toby's dead. (Sob)He used to sit there(sob)..right there (sob) and now he's just gooone.

Oscar (consoling Kelly) : There there ..Kevin..stop eating those ! You have had like a hundred of 'em!

Kevin( stuffing more m&ms into his mouth) : You know I eat when I'm stressed Oscar. This is very stressful.

Meredith : Tell me bout it. I heard they found his cut off head in a dumpster , with cats feasting on them.

Kelly (wailing) : GOSH MEREDITH WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUUU !

Oscar : Jesus Meredith.

(Kevin stuffs more m&ms, crying)

Oscar : Who are you calling ?

Kelly : Ryan. (Impatiently) Why won't he pick up? Where the hell is he?!

(Oscar and Kevin share a meaningful look)

Kelly (tapping her foot): Uggghh

Oscar : I'm sure he's just running late Kelly.

Kelly : I can't have him roaming the street with a murderer around !(screaming into phone) WHERE the hell ARE you RYAN?!

(Kelly exits the annex still trying to reach Ryan)

Kevin : Do they..do they know who killed him?

Oscar : No Kevin. They found the body just an hour back. It's not even for sure if he was murdered.

(Kevin cries quietly over his m&m filled jar)

Oscar (sighs) : I'm gonna go see about the interrogation.

Meredith : I'll come with.

Oscar : You'll be alright here Kevin?

(Kevin nods and sits down at Kelly's desk, still eating the m&ms)

( Oscar pats Kevin's shoulder and then both him and Meredith leave the annex together)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.3K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
194K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
140K 4.9K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
453K 30.8K 46
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...