Love You Too

By MeganAviles

A teenager meets a boy she likes a lot maybe even love.Along the way there will be break ups and make ups. T... More

Him
The First Date
Fight!

First Day in a Relationship

643 15 1
By MeganAviles

Amy's POV

I can't wait for today at school I get to walk around with the hottest guy in school. Today I'm going to wear a pink shirt with white lace,skinny jeans,pink Converse,white head band, and little makeup more than normally I would wear.

"Amy !" my mom(Anne) yelled.

"Coming!"

The door bell rang. I ran to the door omg it's Ricky.I answered the door and he said " Hey Amy I was thinking maybe I should drive you".

"Wow really okay, mom I'm going with Ricky he's giving me a ride to school so bye!"

We arrived at school and everyone was staring at use in shock.

"Hey Ben".

"Hey Amy,so I think we could go out tonight".

"Umm did any one tell you I'm dating Ricky?"

"No why are you dating him!"

"I liked you but, now I like Ricky more sorry."

"Hey Amy and Ben what's going on?" Ricky said walking up and putting around my neck.

"Nothing" I answered quickly.

"Bye Ben "

"Bye Ricky"
Ricky was also in my 1st period but so was Ben. I think ricky and I are really get to know each other.
"Amy"
"What Ricky"
"Come sit next to me"
"Okay"
When I sat next to Ricky Ben face didn't look happy
I think Ben needs to move on ,im with Ricky now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
127K 2.3K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
83.8K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
791K 47.6K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...