The Baby That HE Lost [Comple...

By BubbliezBubbliez

Hi! NOTE: it is not required to have read the first story. There should be no real gaps if you read this fir... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Cover!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Author Tell-All
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 5

1.8K 77 2
By BubbliezBubbliez

"I'm leaving!" I immediately turn around and walk outside. How could Liam do this to me? I just told him that my dad died because of him.

"Annaliese, wait!"

"I trusted you, Liam! I trusted you to just take me out and not bring the one person who I hate more than anything."

"I'm sorry, Annaliese. Alexander is Alessandro's son, so we grew up together. Alexander didn't mean for your dad to die."

"I'm done; I'm going back home to Maine and I don't ever want to see you or him again!"

"Come back here! Just quit being a bitch and get over yourself."

I immediately stopped in my tracks. "What did you say to me?"

"You heard me. It's been 13 years, and you're still punishing a guy who was an innocent kid. At first being upset is reasonable, but there comes a time when you're just being upset to push him away."

"You don't know me!"

"Annaliese, sure I don't know you, but I know pain. I'll let you walk away right now, just remember that you are only hurting yourself." And with that he left.

What an asshole.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 394 34
She was afraid to tell anybody. It was her problem, right? So why give that to someone else? She deserved it by far. She was the one who had made it...
REMINISCENT By

Teen Fiction

569 2 38
CHAPTERS EDITEDβ˜‘οΈ "Do i remember?" I stare back confused "Do you remember..." she starts then looks down contemplating whether she should continue or...
250K 5.3K 42
For Ella and Xavier life has been pretty simple. They have been dating for the last four years and are set on getting married, they both live in pret...
583 40 14
ππ‡π˜π’π‚π„ πŒπ„π€πƒπŽπ–π’ a name unheard of. Except by one, of course. The one who simply got away. Five years ago her best friend moved to a diffe...