Emblem Gamer

由 Dracula117

what if a Gamer was playing a game when suddenly something pulled him into his game? I do not own Fire Emblem... 更多

A/N
info and Harem
important
Prologue: The Verge of History
Chapter 1: Unwelcome Change
Chapter 2: Shepherd's
Chapter 3: Warrior Realm

Fire Emblem Gamer

5.1K 101 19
由 Dracula117

Y/N POV

It's funny how life likes to throw curve balls at unexpected times.

I was minding my own business and enjoying my vacation from work. Hanging out with friends, enjoying the occasional lady friends 'company' and just having a good time.

I also decided to play some games that I haven't played in some time and was having fun.

Now the curve ball happened....as in a digital hand literally shot out from my game console and pulled me into the game.

I was currently standing in a pure white space with nothing around me. I muttered "Okay.... this is weird." I wasn't expecting a response, especially if that response was a screen popping up in my face.

Congratulations! You have been chosen to be the newest among the people of the multiverse claim the title and abilities of the Gamer!

I stared at the screen for a few seconds before a grin spread across my face "Nice! I love that power." I stated.

So what's your first name Gamer?

I blink "Y/N." Was my reply, slightly confused about the lack of asking for a last name.

Y/N huh? Nice to meet someone who uses their actual name instead of trying to place a 'cool' name. Now then let's begin the tutorial of your new ability. Fortunately for you, you don't have to vocalize what you want for your abilities to kick in. That way you won't have people staring at you when you say stats in a public area. Go ahead and think menu.

'Menu' I thought.

[Menu]

Stats

Inventory

Skills

Help

"Sweet." I said, it's good to have a help menu, incase I need a refresher on the system.

OK so now that your menu is open, why don't you check your stats huh? You don't exactly have anything in your inventory yet, plus the only skills you currently have is is Gamer Body and Mind, and you probably already know those skills.

I nodded "I do know those skills, and good point. Stats." I finished.

Name: Y/N

LVL: 1

Class: [Incomplete]

EXP: [Incomplete]

Race: [Incomplete]

Gender: Male

HP: [Incomplete]

Strength: [Incomplete]

Magic: [Incomplete]

Skill: [Incomplete]

Speed: [Incomplete]

Defense: [Incomplete]

Resistance: [Incomplete]

Luck: [Incomplete]

"What the shit is this!? Why is my name, level and gender the only clear things while everything else is incomplete!?" I asked in complete confusion. Then I looked at the stats "These look like the stats from.....the Fire emblem series, minus the movement."

Well you see.... your being sent into the world of Fire Emblem Awakening, so there are some things that need to be... reworked a bit.

"Like my race." I deadpaned.

Well that's the thing, something like species actually means a fair bit in all of the Fire Emblem games, so it was decided that you should have the chance to rework your race if you wanted.

"That's fair enough. So what's my choices?" I asked.

Possible Races:

Human/Beorc

Cat Laguz

Tiger Laguz

Lion Laguz

Wolf Laguz

Hawk Laguz

Crow Laguz

Heron Laguz

Dragon Laguz

Manakete

Taguel

Kitsune

Wolfskin

Branded

"Why are the Dragon Laguz not split into their colors?" I asked

Well we decided that as the strongest tribe of Laguz, it would be randomized.

"That's fair." I said as I looked at my options. Being a Laguz would be awesome, but because of what happened to the Taguel in Awakening, I'm not really willing to take that chance, unless I choose the Dragon Laguz. But I don't really want to start out overpowered though...

"Branded." I finished.

Are you sure about that? There's no changing race after this.

I nodded "Yeah. It's not like I'm going to Tellius anytime soon. I'll inherited something from my Laguz parent depending on the person." I finished.

Very well, but unfortunately you won't get to choose your Laguz parent, it'll be randomized.

"...Kinda wish you told me that first, but it's fair enough." I muttered, slightly annoyed.

Now then your class, please select from the options.

I looked through them and frowned slightly "Can I make a slight request? I would like to use Ike's Ranger class from Path Of Radiance and use the class system of Radiant Dawn." I asked.

Well that's something new. Please hold on a minute and enjoy the music video.

Usually when people choose a class, they stick with the popular classes such as Lords or Mercenary. Your request is approved by the system. Just to remind you as the Ranger, you'll advance to Hero then to Vanguard.

"I love that Radiant Dawn has two class advances. I'm sure with my choice and thank you for fulfilling my request." I said with a thankful tone.

No problem, also a reminder that you aren't playing a game, so you aren't limited to only swords, in fact you can use any weapon you want...well not Tomes or Staves as you didn't choose a magical class, but who knows? You might unlock a skill for Magic.

Anyways let's get you started.

Name: Y/N

LVL: 1

EXP: 0/ 100

Class: Ranger

Race: Branded

Gender: Male

HP: 22

Strength: 7

Magic: 1

Skill: 8

Speed: 8

Defense: 6

Resistance: 3

Luck: 3

"Nice to see that I have some luck." I said to myself.

Now your Branded blood kicks in and you gain a random Stat point.

Resistance + 1

"That's nice." I muttered.

Now for some equipment to help you blend in.

I'm suddenly hit with a flash of lights and I was now standing in a new set of gear.

There you go, instead of doing something incredibly specific, we decided to keep it simple and went with Ike's Ranger gear. It both awesome and it's incredibly practical. Your current sword skill is D and you have a Iron Sword.

"Sweet. Now what about skills?" I asked.

You can gain skills through moments of sheer luck, doing something continues, upon leveling up, or by using skill scrolls you found or bought.

"Fair enough." I said with a shrug.

We have placed a Vulnernary so that you can heal yourself when injured.

I think that's everything, you should be all ready to go, if I've forgotten something then please check the Help tag in your Menu.

With that my vision vanished in a flash of lights.

'I wonder where I will end up? Hopefully close to the beginning of the story.' I thought to myself. But then I realized something 'Wait... is Robin male or female? And what about the future children...Oh fuck I hope my precence doesn't change the game to much.' I panicked slightly.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

132K 4.8K 48
'Pointless' That is how the protagonist saw everything. It all started with an accident, but it is pointless to explain it here. His life ends, then...
79.3K 654 13
While Y/N was hunting down The Desperado Enforcement Unit, he is sucked up into a portal and is now transported into the world of Remnant. I Do not o...
29.5K 1.1K 26
What if thinks went just a little different when Error fell? What if someone really loved him? What if he loved someone even with all his positive em...
4.8K 38 24
The person in this will be male if you have a problem with male reader I don't know leave? Or you can do whatevr you want I don't own anything in t...