eternal || unrequited love

By chloeolivia1234

- when did we lose each other and when did this start? - i miss & love you more than anything in this entire... More

disclaimer

8 0 0
By chloeolivia1234

-this story is going to be based off my experience with unrequited love.

-although i've had a couple, this has definitely caused me the most pain and i've had to deal with so many emotions

-i'm not going to stretch the truth at all except for the boring parts, you know🤷🏼‍♀️

-everything in this story, i've gone through, and it'll start, of course, when we first met.

-hopefully my life, suffering and brief happiness throughout this story will be enjoyable for you all, joking about it is kinda how i make it easier on myself.

-i'm a very lighthearted person and like to hide my emotions but i think it's fine..

-okay this is long but i just wanted to say that and also idk how many parts it'll have but i'll try to add chapters regularly:)

-i love you guys and i'm always here if you need to talk, i'm a good ass listener.

-k, that's it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.2K 1.2K 26
.. a story, of a girl who has a condition that could change her life for the greater good. Loni has a medical condition that stopped her from develop...
6.7K 153 23
It's classification day for Riley. he is finally 18 but when he gets his results things turn for the worst quickly when he has to stay with his broth...
49.2K 6.5K 55
"ඒයි ඇටිකිච්ච ඔහොම ඉන්නවා" "නේත්‍ර, නේත්‍ර... මගේ නම නේත්‍ර" "මොකද උඹේ කට ඔච්චර සද්දෙ, මට ඔය වයසට වඩා උඩ පනින්න දඟලන ඇටි කිච්චන්ව පේන්න බෑ. ඒ නිසා මට...
811K 16.3K 112
Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark Angel...Dangerous, Powerful. An Assassin...