It All Started With You

Bởi Itx_rere

Azariah Williams, 16 years old with a 2 year old baby. At age 14, she gave her virginity to a boy named Phill... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 : Wedding Day
Epilogue
Chapter 30 - Sequel

Chapter 7

6.5K 153 13
Bởi Itx_rere

3 months later

Azariah Williams 

"Zariah!" I yelled, so she could come eat her dinner. I moved into these nice apartments by my school. 

"Want me to go get her?" Zaya asked walking out the bathroom. 

"Please. She just love her new room, she claims she can't hear me." I said laughing. I started to fix Zachariah plate when he walked in my apartment with two duffle bags. "What's that?"

"Products. That you need to sell to someone." He said making me nod. "Make my plate?"

"Yep. I made fried chicken, baked beans, and macaroni." I said handing him his plate after giving him a kiss. "How was that visit with your mom."

"She still mad cause she claims you took me from her and you know how emotional her crazy ass gets." Zachariah said laughing.

"Did you tell her, you're moving in though? That was the whole point of the visit babe, well that I knew about it."

"I gotta have a purpose to go see my mama now?"

"No you don't need to have a purpose. I'm just saying, you said that was the main reason you went over there to break the news down to her," I said putting Zariah plate by the patio door because that's the only seat she likes.

"Mommy I don't wanna eat. I just wanna play in my new room," She said pointing as Zaya carried her out.

"Baby you haven't ate all day. Your room isn't going anywhere. Sit down and eat then you can go play. And the faster and the more you eat the quicker you can go back and play in your room," I said making her sigh and nod.

"But, mommy. I'm not hu--"

"Zariah go sit down and eat. End of discussion," She stomped to her seat and I was about to snatch her up because she knows how I feel about that stomping, but Zachariah gave me this look making me roll my eyes.

"I told you if you get snatching my baby girl up, imma have to fuck you up." He said eating some chicken. "Talk to her....baby girl what daddy say about all that pouting and stomping when mommy ask you to do something."

"You said just do it because you it's only so many times you can save me from getting snatched up I think?"

"Ew," I said shaking my head making them laugh. I loved their relationships, she finally has that father figure.

"Mommy hating on us, she been hating on us since we met," 

"Hating on wh--"

"Can we spend the night?" Zala asked interrupting us.

"Correction. Can she spend the night, I got plans this weekend,"

"Plans like w--"

"Plans like mind your business kind of plans." Zaya said cutting Zachariah off.

"You are my business and I ain't like that answer." I knew she had a little date but I promised her that I wouldn't tell Zachariah.

"Deal with the answer." Zaya said rolling her eyes.

"Girl you are 13 years old mama ain't letting you go out late night."

"Umm...to a party? YES SHE IS! YOU wouldn't let me go and that's what stopped me from going to parties in 7th grade."

"And imma stop you again. You to young from them parties I'm telling you sis,"

"Zachariah let her grow up,"

"No, I refuse to let my sister be 14 and pregnant li--never mind." He said shaking his head as he ate his chicken again.

"Oh there you go throw that in my face again, every time I tell you to let your sister grow up. If you keep her sheltered in the fucking house all day then she's really gonna be 14 and pregnant like me and maybe even 16 with two kids. But, no don't take advice from your girl because she was 14 and got pregnant," I stopped and chuckled. "At least I got enough balls to answer the fucking question."

"Girl, I got huge fucking balls. I can tell by the way you be sucking on them," He said sending me a smirk. "Got something to say now."

"Keep playing and they won't get sucked on for a while."

"Keep playing and you won't get dick down for a while," I twitched my lip and decided to shut up. "Good choice,"

I blushed making Zaya and Zala make the gagging noise. Zariah copied them which made me laugh.

"So...is there someone you meeting at this party?"

"Bro, I'm good. I promise I am. I know right from wrong."

"That doesn't mean you won't do the wrong, Zaya." Zachariah said making her roll her eyes.

"Zachariah. Your like a father figure to me and I appreciate that, but my sisterly instead of daughterly attitude is about to kick out in 2.1 seconds. I'm going and I advise you to end this conversation and get over it like now. You have chill sister, but me I wanna party and have fun okay. And you gotta trust me to know my limit and know what not to do."

"Alright, I trust you." I smiled because that was a nice speech.

"You want me to drop you off or is mama coming to get you?" I asked grabbing Zariah plate as she finished stuffing everything in her mouth.

"Noww....can I got play please?" She said making me laugh.

"Yes, Zariah. And your cleaning that room up when your done."

"I'm catching a uber now. Love you bye," Zaya said hugging and kissing my cheek. "Bye, big head." 

"Bye little ugly," Zachariah said shaking his head then he looked at Zala. "You don't got plans? No offense, but I need some time with my girl." He finished that off with a wink.

"Fine. I'll go home," She said rolling her eyes.

"You can spend the night tomorrow for a week and I'll take you to school."

"A week around you please. 3 days will be just fine," 

Zachariah Hill

"A week around you please. 3 days will be ju--" Is all I heard when I saw Azariah wave for me to come to the back and I knew exactly what that meant

I jumped up and licked my lips. Cover your little and better be virgin ears Zala. Is all I could think about. I walked in the room and Azariah was sitting on the bed completely naked with her legs crossed and her arms covering her breast. I licked my lips and smiled. 

"What I say about covering yourself."

"You said you will uncover me, rather I like it or not, so come do it." She said with so much lust in her eyes.

"You don't gotta ask me for dick. Just take it,"

"I don't remember asking, so do you want it or not?"

"Do you want it?" She rolled her eyes and her legs started to shake. I was about to walk over there to her, but then her phone ringed.

"Hold on that might be Almuerzo," She said but when she grabbed her face scrunched up. "Yea?" Within seconds tears were streaming down her face making me raise one eyebrow then she got up and ran to the closet.

"Are you serious?! What hospital is he in?!" I heard Azariah yell in tears. "And this happened 3 fucking hours ago? And your just now fucking telling me?! Man I don't wanna fucking hear it ma." 

She was about to walk out the room, but I grabbed her because she had big tears and I knew she could barely see.

"Babe? What's going on,"

"Zachariah let me go. I gotta go to the hospit--"

"I'm not letting you drive like that and I'm not letting you go till you tell me what's going on!" I yelled back.

"Almuerzo, got shop a couple hours ago and I gotta go."

"I'm not letting you drive like this,"

**

When we got to the hospital her mom walked up to eyes with big tears in her eyes, but Azariah just looked at her.

"Did the doctors come back with news yet?" She asked raising one eyebrow, putting the fact that she was crying to the side.

"Y-yea he's in critical condition, but he's up. He won't talk to me, but maybe he would talk to you?" She said making me nod.

"Come on Zachariah," Azariah said, but her mom stopped me.

"No, please st--"

"No disrespect, but I rather be with my girl when she needs me and not someone who disrespected me when me and your daughter go together." Her mom sighed and nodded. We started walking back there but her mom grabbed me.

"Please, help me. I need my daughter ri-"

"I'm not bout to get in the middle of that ma'am no disrespect."

Azariah Williams

"Almuerzo," I said crying as I walked into his hospital room. He was unconcusions which made me cry harder. I could seen the wounds in his body and it look like they shot him like 4 times.

Zachariah walked over there and wrapped his arms around my shoulder bringing me into a hug.

"Baby, imma find out who did this. I promise alright,"

"Why are you so calm right?! You did this?" I asked raising one eyebrow.

"Girl shut the fuck up, hell naw I ain't do this shit." He said grabbing my hand.

"No, let me go. Your so fucking ca--" He cut me off and I could see he was getting pissed off.

"Me showing my damn anger isn't gone make you feel any better or help you stop fucking crying! That nigga like a brother I never fucking had, so hell yea I'm feeling some type of way right now. But I didn't do this period!" He snapped making me roll my eyes and nod. "Do you wanna be fucking held or not?"

Is it bad that I was getting turned on right now. I sighed and wrapped my arms around him and he gave me a firm hug , "Whoever did this to him. I want they head. I wanna kill them, do you hear me?"

He nodded and pecked my lips two times making me untense up, "Accuse me of some shit like this again and that's yo ass."

"Shut up Zachariah..."

**

I woke up and shifted around in my seat when I saw Almuerzo trying to turn the TV on, but he was getting frustrated because his hand wouldn't move. I got up and helped him out. He looked at me and raised one eyebrow.

"I didn't need your help sis."

"What channel?" I said just so he can keep thinking that.

"ESPN." He said and I sighed.

"Who did this? I was trying to hold out on the question, but I gotta know."

"Zachariah knows ask him," I looked at him as he was sleeping so peacefully. "He didn't shoot me sis, but it may be about some beef me and him had with this other crew."

"But, you saw them, so I'm asking you."

"Some dudes from Chance, old crew. I don't know who, but..."

"Wasn't you his ol--" He cut me off.

"Yea....apparently he had a crew in my crew....and they tried to take me out when I was at the gas station."

"Say less," I gave him the remote and went to go sit down.  I knew I had this crazy look in my eye because Almuerzo and Zachariah kept looking at me raising one eyebrow.

"Babe, I'll handle thi--" I cut him off shaking my head.

"My brother, my problem, and my handling. Period." I said laughing shaking my head.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

604 38 20
*PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT* Roxanne Laurent, a young high class girl from upstate New York, lived to please her parents. Her mother always told her peo...
1.1K 107 24
"You guys I had the most epic night," I say as I take my seat, sipping from my bottle of coke and then I glance round the table and I see him, I almo...
1.5M 38.7K 23
Lavonte "King" Jones wasn't your average nigga. He owned the streets, and he was one of the head drugs dealers in the city of New Orleans. He's been...
9.9K 342 10
It's time for the London Comic Con, you're surprising your 8 year old niece for her birthday by taking her to meet & greet with Joseph Quinn. It doe...