Twenty Four Hours

Af melaninpopppin

"Twenty-four hours." "That'll cost you sugar. I'm a lot of things, but cheap ain't one." he said caressing hi... Mere

|1|
|2|
|4|
|5|
|6|
|7|
|8|
|9|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|

|3|

13.3K 288 80
Af melaninpopppin

Pathetic. Is what I am.

Just, pathetic.

Prescott thought so too. Even though he did nothing but pull me closer as I cried into his chest.

Yes, cried.

Cried because for the first time in forever, I woke up wrapped in someone's arms.

Prescott had unconsciously pulled me closer as I tried to move, tucking my head into his chest and mumbled "Don't go" in his sleep. And that's all it took.

For once in my life I felt like someone wanted me as I was, even though he didn't, I let myself believe he did.

"Shh. I don't know why you're crying beau. But if you want me to leave I will. I'll refund you too."

"You said no refunds." I sniffed, looking up at him through my lashes, a small pout on my lips.

"Well, I'm supposed to be here to make you feel better. Whether its about yourself or to give you the orgasm of your life. You're crying, so clearly I haven't done my job, so I guess I should refund you." He said softly, his large hand caressing my head.

"No!" I rushed, climbing on top of him as he tried to get off the bed. "You did your job, very well. So well. That's why I started crying, I just- I felt good. Really good."

He looked up at me, as if searching for the truth in my words. I gave him what I hope was a sincere look, which seemed to work, as he ran his large hands along back, then grabbed my hips.

"Why do women always wanna talk in this position?" He asked, gently caressing my thighs.

I blushed, hiding my face in my shoulder, "Sorry." I mumbled, trying to get off him.

"Unless you're getting off to make me breakfast, you're not going anywhere Missy." He said pointing a finger at me.

I rolled my eyes, giggling before biting his finger.

I expected him to pull it away, but he didn't.

My smile slowly faded as my eyes met his. His stare was intense and honestly a little intimidating.

Our eyes remained connected as his other fingers grabbed my jaw, his index finger remaining at my lips.

It traced my lips gently before he slid it into my mouth. I made no move beside opening my mouth a little.

I'd never had this done to me before. I didn't know why he was doing it, or why I was wet because of it.

As his finger inched into my mouth I closed my lips around it, sucking gently.

He exhaled shakily, smiling before pulling his finger from my mouth.

I would clench my thighs if I could, I hoped though that he couldn't feel my quivers.

"What-ehem- What do you want for breakfast?" I asked, now staring at his chest, unable to make eye contact.

"You." He said in a husky voice.

I flushed, "I- I'm serious Prescott."

He looked at me for a long time, simply staring at me before he replied. "Pancakes. Pancakes and bacon."

"Pancakes and bacon? Of all things- and combinations." I said making a face.

"Hey. PnB is a balanced breakfast." He scolded playfully.

I chuckled, climbing off of him. I reached onto the nightstand for my glasses before making my way to the kitchen.

"Follow me if you want food."

Moments later we were both in the kitchen. Prescott mixing pancake batter and me frying bacon.

The sound of his 'professional pancake mixing' as he called it stopped, moments before his arms wrapped around me from behind.

I smiled, as he kissed my temple before laying his cheek on my head.

I looked down blushing, before frowning at his arm.

"What happened to your arm?" I asked, looking at him from over my shoulder.

He pecked my nose, "My little tiger has some claws."

My eyebrows furrowed before I realized what he was saying.

"I did that!?" I shrieked, turning around and grabbing his arm to examine the nail marks. "When?"

He chuckled, leaning to turn the stove off, " I believe it was just before you came for the second time. You just started clawing, tigress."

"I'm sorry." I said.

Honestly, and unfortunately I wasn't really sorry. I loved the way my nail marks looked, red and raised, they made his tattoos look erotic and I couldn't help but giggle at that thought.

"What are you giggling about?" He teased, picking me up.

I continued giggling as he placed me on a bar stool, "Nothing!"

"I'm hurt that you'd lie to me princess." He said, placing a hand to his chest.

"Aww, I'm sorry." I pouted playfully.

"Nah. You're gonna have to do more than that to get my forgiveness Missy." He scolded, placing plates of pancakes and bacon, drenched in syrup in front of each of us.

"Whatever it is I'll do it." I pleaded, playing along.

"Hmm. You're gonna have to let me clean up." He said, dipping his finger into the maple syrup.

I frowned, looking around the practically spotless kitchen.

"No. I'm spoiling you, why would I let you clean up? And there's not much of a mess anyway." I said, tilting my head at him.

"But. There is a mess." He said innocently.

"Where?" I asked craning my neck to look at the counter behind us.

I gasped as I felt cold sticky liquid run along my cheek, and down my neck.

"Right here." He breathed, before ducking his head into my neck.
____

"What the hell are you doing in here!?" She screeched, tightening her grip on her towel.

"You're coming with me."  I demanded.

"I'm not going anywhere with you!" She yelled.

"Look C, I haven't decided whether to kill you or beat you just within an inch of your pathetic life. Don't make my decision easier." I sighed.

"I'm. Not. Going. Nowhere. With. You." She smiled confidently.

I would laugh at her double negative mishap if she hadn't just pissed me off.

Annnnnd that's how I found myself kicking Valentino's office door open with a handful of CiCi's hair.

Her body attached to it of course.

The bitch is heavier than she looks.

"She's a screamer, I see why you like her." I smiled sweetly at Valentino.

CiCi gave real meaning to the the phrase 'dragged kicking and screaming' the girl wouldn't just shut up.

I threw her still wailing body before me, before placing the platform of my shoe on her cheek, to keep her down and drawing my revolver. Aiming at her forehead.

Her screaming stopped immediately, eyes widening as she stared down the barrel of my gun.

"Damn. Bad bitch." Prescott mumbled from behind me.

"Prescott!"

"What!? She's a bad bitch!"

"This is the third time you've interrupted me! And it's just getting good too."

He chuckled, burying his head into my neck. "I'm sorry beau." His hot breath fanned my skin as he spoke, sending shivers down my spine.

"I-I should give you that massage now." I spoke softly, almost in a whisper.

"Hmm. Is that just an excuse to rub your little hands all over my body?"

"N-No I just-"

"I'd like that." He said, cutting me off.

He moved from his spot behind me on the sofa. Moving to the fur rug and laying on his back, his hands comfortably behind his head.

"L-Let me just get the massage oils."

"No oils beau. I want nothing between your hands and my skin."

My thighs clenched.

Slowly I moved towards him, crawling on the black faux fur rug like a scared prey, risking its life to please its predator.

"Turn around. " I mumbled.

"No. I want you," he started, grabbing my hips and seating me on his crotch, "Just like this."

I couldn't help but shudder at the double meaning behind his words. That and the way I could feel him beneath me. Our most intimate parts separated by nothing but cotton panties and thin boxers.

"Oh, okay." I cleared my throat.

My hand shakily started at his waist, gliding up this firm chest.

I kneaded his muscular abdomen with my palms, gently but firmly massaging him.

He hissed as I massaged his pectorals causing me to flinch back.

"I'm sorry! What did I do?"

"Nothing." He hummed, " I'm just really sensitive here." he said in an amused voice, circling his nipple with his index finger.

"Prescott! " I gasped, slapping his chest.

I yelped as he flipped us over, so I lay beneath him as he hovered over me.
"You just love screaming my name don't you."

I blushed, looking away bashfully.

Prescott stayed hovering over me, not making a sound.

I looked at at him, his eyes staring through me.

He inhaled loudly as I cupped his cheek. As if he was holding his breath.

"Are you okay?" I asked softly.

"Yeah." He exhaled, rolling onto the floor beside me. "I think though, that we've had enough massages for today."

--

"Where did the time go." Prescott chuckled.

"Time flys when you're having fun I guess. " I shrugged, pushing my glasses up my nose.

"Yeah." He breathed, fiddling with the strap on his camouflage jacket.

A few awkward moments passed  where we both just stood at my front door, nodding at each other wordlessly.

"Well at least we can pretend I'm going off to war." He chuckled, tugging on his jacket.

I laughed, not because it was funny, but because that's honestly how it felt.

I didn't want him to leave.

But he had too.

As if reading my thoughts, his face softened, "Com'ere sweetheart." He whispered.

I practically fell into his arms, burying my head deeper into his chest than I had before.

"Good bye beau."

"Bye bye, Scottie."

A cab took him back to the 'agency'.

With him gone, I looked around my now messy home.

My eyes landed on the book that was laying face down on the couch, forgotten.A blanket sprawled out on the floor from our cartoon marathon slash movie 'date'.

As I entered my bedroom my sheets were still rumpled due to his inability  to not jump under as the air catches the sheets when I try to spread them.

I pulled the bathroom door close as I passed it in the hallway. Tsk'ing at the towel Prescott  left on the floor.

My favorite,  a fluffy pink one that he just had to use.

"I look hot." He said, as he stood in front of me, soaking wet and only wrapped in my towel.

He did look hot. Extremely.

I walked out to the kitchen, seeing our dishes from our breakfast and takeout lunch.

"Sushi tastes like shit. I don't know how you can eat that."

I giggled at the memory of me nearly snorting rice through my nose then.

For the first time, this house felt like home. I now have memories here. One in each room that I'll cherish forever.

I almost didn't want to clean up. The mess reminded me that for once I wasn't alone. This time there were two plates and cups in the sink instead of one.

Two towels in the hamper.

Two scents in the sheets.

So I didn't. I just sat on the couch. Twiddling my thumbs.

It wasnt long before I nodded at nothing rolling my eyes.

I went longer than I thought I would.

Overall, I waited exactly one hour and twenty six minutes before running out of my house to my car and heading for the 'agency'.

-------------

After withdrawing the same amount I previously had, I walked towards the building.

I promised myself that I'd never touch father's money. But I'm not wasting my cash for a cuddle buddy.

He's worth it. But I'm not stupid.

Five thousand is alot. If only daddy knew what I did with his dollars.

"Hello beautiful. " The receptionist  called as soon as I entered the building

People turned to look. But they didn't stare. Not like last time.

"Hi um..."

"Chadwick. Everyone call me Wick though."

"Why not Chad?"

He raised an eyebrow, giving me a 'bitch please' look, "Do I look like a Chad?"

I giggled, "I guess not."

He chuckled, shaking his head in amusement. 

"Um. Is uh, Prescott in?"

His eyebrows furrowed, "Prescott? Ohhh Scott! You got his real name!? You must be talented. " he chuckled, wiggling his eyebrows.

I flushed, looking away bashfully as he continued typing something on his desktop.

"He has a client right now." He said moments later.

"Bu-But he just left from my house an hour ago!" I pouted.

"Scottie's in high demand." He said with a sympathetic smile. "He should be here soon though. Says here it's just a dinner date with one of our senior clients. "

I don't know why I felt so relieved that he hadn't gone to have sex with someone. I mean he's an escort right? That's kinda his job, I think.

"Can I - can I wait here?"

"Of course beautiful.  He should be- oh look! He just came in."

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

5.9K 29 19
Sweet, sexy, loving, tender, raunchy, playful, hardcore...all the best of DDlg. Babygirl loves her doting, loving Daddy so much....and the feeling is...
64.3K 1.6K 18
"Good girl, now, call me Daddy!" He whispers, his voice sexy as fuck. "Daddy!" I voiced out, but it came out as a whispering threat. "Louder!" He co...
2.3M 42.9K 24
Brooke is a hardheaded, blunt, champion boxer who hasn't lost a fight and doesn't take no for an answer. when her Bestfriend Evanley brings her to a...
1.5M 25K 25
Althea There's no way a handsome billionaire would pay money for me. I'm mousey and look like I stepped right out of the nerd brigade. It's not like...