ACCIDENTAL MARRIAGE [manXman]...

By NS_silverlining

This is the continuation OF the previous Accidental Marriage: Book 1. This is the love story between the per... More

Part 1: Anniversary
Part 2: He's busy
Part 3: New Colleague
Part 4: We are good
Part 5: Hang out
Part 6: The one who cheated
Part 7: Our little hang out
Part 8: He was caught cheating?
Part 9: Back to LA
Part 10: Advices
Part 11: Missing each other
Part 12: Ugly truth (Edited)
Part 13: He wounded
Part 14: Guilt
Part 15: Going back
Part 16: That promises
Part 17: Help me
Part 18: Ruined
Part 19: I love him
Part 20: The pain remains
Part 21: Assumption
Part 22: Final decision
Part 23: It's time for a goodbye
Part 24: He's leaving?
Part 25: Finding reasons
Part 26: Just the truth
Part 27: The aftermath
Part 28: Visiting?
Part 29: Dispute
Part 30: A nice talk
Part 31: I'm sorry
Part 32: It's me, not him
Part 33: What should I do?
Part 34: Separation?
Part 35: Choices
Part 37: His here
Part 38: Second Chanceโœ”๏ธ
Part 39: I will fix it
Part 40: Coming home
Part 41: It's not a dream
Part 42: The end
Author Note & Appreciation Post๐ŸŒน

Part 36: Departure

3.8K 147 55
By NS_silverlining

A/N Hey my dear lovely readers, here is the latest update. Please, keep on reading this story until the end. There's few chapters left...

So, please tell me what do you think of the progress of this story? Let me know in the comment.

And for those who haven't read the first book of Accidental Marriage, please check it on my profile page. And, as for the 2nd book, I will try my best to write as good as the first one. But, if it turns out bad, please do keep on supporting me. As usual, I'm sorry for any grammatical errors. Enjoy your reading and don't forget to leave any comments and click the star button. Love ya. TQ:)))

..................................

[Peter POV]

"This is so delicious... I didn't know that other than making pastries, you could cook too." I said to Adam.

But, instead of commenting more or boasting about his cooking, his replied rather deviated from the current topic "You look suspiciously happy, Pete."

"Huh? What're you mumbling about, Adam?" I cracked an awkward chuckle.

"No. I didn't mean it that way... it's not that I don't want to see you being happy. It's just that you're looking happy in a weird way...as if there's something-

Before Adam further his talking, Robin crossed in, "What your brother trying to say is, are you dating with that guy now?"

"Which guy are you referring to?" I asked pretending like I didn't know who're they talking about.

"Armes, of course! Do you have any other guy that asked you to be his boyfriend other than him?" Asked Adam quite pissed off with me pretended innocence.

"Ooo... Armes!"

"So, are you guys dating or not?" Asked Robin eagerly wanted to know the answer just like my brother.

Why are they so excited about it?

"Can't both of you tell whether I chose him or not?" I tried to tease them further, just trying to get on Adam's nerves. Haha.

"Oh god!! Peter!! How could we know when you didn't even tell us about it!!" Adam blasted off.

Hahaha. I burst a giggle. "Okay-okay. I wouldn't tease you guys anymore." I put a little pause and scanned through the faces of these two guys in front of me. Their faces were precious. Okay, I better tell them now before they burst out at me. "I said no to Armes."

"WHaaat?!" This was the expression showed by Adam; frustrated. Meanwhile, Robin said, "Yeay! I won!"

"What's wrong with you guys? Adam?"

"Actually, we put on a bet, whether you will accept Armes or not. And, this guy over here was confidently said you will choose Armes." Explained Robin briefly, ended with a hysteric laugh.

"What the hell, Adam... you're my brother, aren't you? You supposed to know." I tried to provoke Adam, who was having a face dipped in sour cream.

"I am your brother, Pete!! Not a psychic!! How could I tell?!!" He answered half yelling.

Then, both of me and Robin laughing together.

[Sean POV]

"Frey... have you packed your bag, yet?" I asked over the breakfast.

"Yes, daddy. I had finished it since last night. I was so excited to meet Dada." She answered with a cheerful smile over her lips.

Yeah! Daddy also excited to meet with your Dada, sweetheart. Because I miss him so badly. I had dreamt of having him in my embrace. But, when I woke up from that dream, I realized that I was not in the position to do that. He was no longer mine, sweetheart. Your Dada already chose someone else.

Gosh! The picture of some other guy hugs Peter pains me. I guessed this is what Peter felt when he knew about me and Nick sleeping together. The pain is excruciating.

"Daddy...are you okay?" Asked the little voice in front of me.

"Yeah, I'm fine, sweetheart." I tugged a small smile.

"Don't worry, daddy. I'm sure Dada will coming back with us and live with us like before." She spoke innocently.

Kids really an innocent creature. They speak honesty and truth. How come adults like us deceived them with false hope and promises? How did they suppose to trust us when we kept on feeding them with lies?

I flashed a smile towards her. "Come on, finish your breakfast, sweetheart."

My phone vibrated and a call coming in.

It was from Anna.

"Yes, Anna," I answered the call.

Only the sound of sobbing was heard at the other line.

"Anna...please calm down and talk to me slowly, okay? I'm here...I will listen to you."

"Sean... it's Nick. He had gone." Her cries continued. That explains her sadness.

"Nick has gone?!" I was clueless and distracted for a while. "Oh god! Nick! Just wait, I will come to you, Anna. Wait for me, okay." I hung up the phone right away. "Aunt Ross...I need to go out for awhile."

"Is there a problem, Sean?" Asked Aunt Ross curious. Perhaps, my expression is too obvious; sullen.

"It's Nick, Aunt Ross. He had passed away."

"Oh god!" She was as shocked as me and paused for a moment of silence.

"I need to rush to the hospital now, Aunt Ross."

"Okay-okay."

"Daddy...where you going?" Asked Freya.

I neared Freya. "Sweetheart, I've got things that I need to do now. I promise I will be back, okay."

"But, daddy...what about-

-I won't take long. See you later, sweetheart." A kissed on her forehead was left by me before I dashed out of the house.

......................

I sped through the traffic. My mind couldn't think straight and my heart was trembling. I was indeed disappointed in losing someone important in my life, but I was happy for him at the same time, because he was no longer had to endure the pain of the illness. No longer suffered from cancer. I knew he was in pain, but he still struggling to fight it each day, for the sake of the person he loves.

[Flashback]

"Hi, Nick. How are you doing, today?" I asked.

But, Nick spurred of a laugh.

"Why you laugh at me?" I ended up smiling too upon seeing him laughing.

"Nothing, it's just that you're asking the same thing as the doctor did."

"I did?!"

"Yeah! You did, Sean." Smiling.

"That's good to see you smile, buddy. You should do it often."

"Yeah! I wish I could. But, this thing inside my head... cancer, eat me from the inside. It damn hurt... and it left me with no strength, Sean. The only reason why I still survive until now and still fighting this thing just because of Anna and you, Sean."

"Yes, you need to be strong, Nick...especially for Anna. She needs you."

"I know."

[End of flashback]

Without I realized it, beads of tears spilling out of my ears and wet my cheeks. One hand I used to hold onto the steering and the other I used to wipe off the tears.

"Don't worry, buddy. You're free from pain, now."

.....................

[Peter POV]

It was weekend, but somehow, I woke up early. Well, for the past few weeks since I free myself from works, each day was like the weekend for me. I don't need to worry to wake up early. Because I've got the whole day for myself.

It was a quiet and peaceful morning. Both of the lovebirds must still be in the bed. So I questioned myself, what should I do now? Hmmm.

Then, I decided to go out and do some physical activity; jogging. My body already gets used to it; back then the longest I could jog is only one lap around the back near to my house (estimated 200 meters). But now, I could jog about 800 meters non-stop.

I'm super fit now and I'm compatible to compete with Sean. Perhaps, I could defeat him. *Smirking proudly.*

I returned home after I've done with exercising.

"Good morning, lovebirds." I bid to both Adam and Robin. Adam was standing near to the stove; cooking something for breakfast perhaps, while Robin was sitting at the table with iPad in his hand and a mug of coffee placed on the table.

"Are you out for a jog, Pete?" Asked Robin.

"Yeah!" I answered before gulping down a glass of water down my thirsty throat.

"You should drag your brother along, next time...this guy rarely does exercise."

"What did you say, hon? I did join you at the gym when you asked me."

"Yeah, you did...which is once in a month."

I burst out a laugh. "Are you sloth, Adam. Freaking lazy are you!"

"No! I'm not! I just tired after work the whole day...that's why I don't have time to workout." Adam defended himself.

I put up both of my hands showing the palms in the air; surrender pose. "I'm out of this. I'm going to hop into the shower for awhile... please keep some of the breakfast for me. Ciao!" I escaped myself from get involved into the couple debating.

"Pete! You should help me with this!" Shouted Robin.

............................

[Sean POV]

I arrived at the hospital and rushed to find Anna. And then, I found Anna sitting outside the ward with her head hanging low above the floor. I neared her.

"Anna..." I called her name softly.

At fall of a hat, she lifted up her head facing me. Her eyes reddened and her face looked pale.

"Sean." She stood up from her seat.

Instantly, I gave her a warm hug, to help her soothe her heart. I patted her back softly, a couple of times, to encourage her to be strong.

Releasing from each other, I saw her trying to hide the tears by wiping it off. "You should get inside and meet him for the last time before they take him away."

"Okay."

I trudged inside. My heart beating like crazy, because usually when I came into this room, I saw him still breathing...but this time, he was no longer there. That smile was gone too. Only pale, cracked lips were plastered on his face at that moment.

When I neared his corpse, I scanned through his soulless face...and grabbed his cold hand, I couldn't help from cracking a pool of tears.

[Flashback]

"Sean...is everything fines between you and Peter?" Asked Nick out of a sudden.

I was stupefied for a moment and then, tried to put on cool looks. "Yeah! We're just fine."

"Sean, how much longer are you going to lie to me? Until I die?"

"Of course not, Nick. I didn't mean to lie to you...but I had to do it so that you will stop worrying about this matter."

"Sean, everything that had happened was my fault too...so I need to be responsible for it. If I act as if nothing had happened, how could Peter forgives me? How could I face him, Sean?"

"I'm sorry...I shouldn't lie to you."

"Before I pass away, I want to see both of you get back together. And, I want to meet Peter for the last time to ask for his apology."

[End of flashback]

"I'm sorry, Nick. I couldn't bring Peter to meet you for the last time. I'm sorry..." I was crying intensely.

"I'm sorry, sir... but we need to move the patient as soon as possible." Said the staff nurse who was standing in the room since I came in.

I lifted my head and looked at Nick's face for the last time before said, "Rest in peace, Nick." And then, I placed a farewell kissed on his forehead before the nurse covered his face with the white cloth.

Goodbye, Nick.

..............................

[Peter POV]

"What is this tasty smell?" I chirped once I settled down at the table.

"I'm sure it is from these crepes. It is a French crepe... but, I filled it with ham and cheese." Said Adam.

"Wow, cheese! My favorite. Then, I will have some of it." I grabbed three pieces of it and placed on my plate.

When I was focusing on chewing and swallowing that so-called crepes, I noticed a pair of eyes were staring at me. But, I decided to ignore it at first, because I was extremely hungry at that moment. So, I better focus on my food.

But, later on, those pair of eyes wouldn't deviate from me. It urged me to question him, still, I didn't look away from my foods. "What is it, Adam? If you got something in your head, just spill it out."

"I thought of asking once you have done ate that..."

"Nah~ I can't eat in peace if you keep having eyes on me like that. So, what is it?"

"When are you going back to California?" He asked bluntly.

An immediate action by lifting my head and looking at that person who questioned me.

"It's not that I'm complaining you're staying in here...it's just that I thought after you've rejected Armes, you would return back to Sean...or not?"

"I'm waiting for him to come and bring me home."

"Huh? Do you think you're a royal princess? Waiting for your prince charming to kneel down before you before he takes you away." Adam speaks of sarcasm.

I just nodded yes. "Uh-huh. Of course, I am."

"You lucky bastard! For having a guy like Sean to follow your every word."

I just smirking proudly.

"But, even if he doesn't come. I still need to go back...because I need to attend Frey graduation ceremony next Friday."

"Frey gonna graduates already?"

"Yeah! Your niece will soon graduate from her first grade."

"Wow, time sure flies so fast."

"Yeah! It is... I still remember how small she is when she came to our house."

"So, when are you plan to fly back?"

"Maybe, on Thursday."

"Okay, that's great. We can fly back together then. Right, hon? You already asked for a leave, right?" Asked Adam towards Robin who was sitting next to him.

"Wait, you guys coming back to California?"

"Not California, but LA. I decided to visit mom and dad."

"Oh, okay. But, why so sudden?"

Then, Adam shifted to look at Robin and he was blushed?

I did see it right, right? Why the heck this guy got blushing all of sudden?

"What is happening in here, guys? Why you guys gazing at each other like that?" I just asked straightforwardly.

"I'm bringing Robin to meet with mom and dad, to discuss our wedding." Talked Adam.

And, I was like stupefied and my mouth hanging open upon listening to that statement from Adam. "Wedding? Seriously, you're getting married?" I asked for a confirmation.

Adam just smirking shyly and nodded once.

"Congratulations guys!" I wished to both of them. And then, I stood up from my seat to congratulate Robin personally. I offered a handshake and we both clenched our hands together. "Congrats, man. And thank you for accepting this guy. He is the only brother that I have...and I hope that you can take good care of him. Accepting him the way he is, not just the perfection but the flaws too."

"Wait-wait! Pete, I think you should save those speeches during the D-day. There's no need to say it now." Said Adam.

"That's fine...I can just say it again during your wedding. The feelings are varied between speaking face to face like this and speaking in crowds."

"Okay, fine. Whatever you said, Mr. Lawyer." Replied Adam.

All three of us ended up cracking chuckles.

"Don't worry, Pete. I promise I will keep your words in my heart. You didn't know how long I've been waiting for your brother to say yes to me. And, of course... I will never let him go this time. And, I promise, I will never let your family down either." Promised Robin with his heart.

I guess I need to trust this guy to take care of my brother. See, I'm acting more like his big brother...when it is the otherwise.

"Can you guys drop this intense atmosphere now? I'm felt freaking awkward in here...and Pete, stop acting like you're my big brother. I am your big brother, in case you forgot about it!"

I just laugh out loud. "Yeah-yeah! I know that. I think we should celebrate this. What about dinner, tonight? Both of you just pick any good place, since you guys know better... it will be my treat."

"Noted!" Both of the future newlyweds said simultaneously.

Hahaha!

............................

[Sean POV]

It's been a chaotic day. Since there are a lot of things that need to be settled for Nick's funeral that will be done the day after tomorrow. And, Anna couldn't do it alone...so, she needs me to help her and to stay by her side now.

I did offer her to sleep at my house since I don't want to leave someone in grief alone. But, she refused. She said that her best friend is going to keep her company.

And, with that decision...I went home.

"Sean, where have you been? Why I can reach your phone?" Asked Aunt Ross right after I stepped into the house.

"I was busy preparing for Nick's funeral. So, I didn't get to look at my phone."

"Oh, I get it. So, when is the funeral?"

"The day after tomorrow. We're waiting for all of his friends and relatives to gather here...only then the ceremony will be done." I explained further.

Aunt Ross just nodded, understandably.

"But, why did you call me? Is there any problem?"

"Sean...you must have forgotten that you've missed the flight to Paris this evening, right?"

"OH, MY GOD!! Jeez!! How could I forget it?!!" I run my fingers through my hair and vented out frustration due to my own faults. "I seriously forgot about it, Aunt Ross."

"Freya has been waiting for you to come home...and she was really upset that you missed the time."

"Where is she, Aunt Ross?"

"She had fallen asleep while waiting for you just now...she's in her room now."

"Oh god! She must be so mad at me."

"Just explain everything to her...I'm sure she will understand."

"Yeah, I hope so."

I was about to leave the spot and went to look at Frey in her room when Aunt Ross stopped me on track. "Sean...can I asked you something?"

"What is it, Aunt Ross?"

Her expression rather serious, it gives me goosebumps while waiting for the questions from her.

"Why you seem like you weren't that happy for this trip to Paris? I'm sorry for asking such question, I didn't mean to pry."

"That's fine, Aunt Ross. I get it...you're just concern about me."

A warm and soft touch leaned on my arm before she asked again. "Why Sean? I thought that you must be excited to finally meet with Peter..."

I stared silently into the soft gaze of the old woman who had been taking care of me like her own son before I gave her the heartache answer. "We have decided on separation, Aunt Ross."

A gasp escaped her mouth. She was shaken. "Is that the truth, Sean?"

I nodded weakly. "Yes, it is. Pete told me that he had found someone else, Aunt Ross."

"Then, what about Frey? Did she know about this?"

"I did ask her... if she okay with me and Peter didn't live together anymore. And she answered that she wanted us to get back together like before. Live together like we used to."

"She's still a kid, Sean. You cannot expect her to understand and accept the whole things like we did. Give her some time..."

"Yeah. Thanks, Aunt Ross."

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀
Done. 270618. Wed. 0143

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 653 28
First book of the ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ "๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ" What will happen when two souls who hates one another are asked to be Together Forever? ๐—œ๐˜€๏ฟฝ...
6.6M 223K 49
Highest Ranking on hotlist: #1 #Wattpad Exclusive Story #New paid exclusive chapters available Her confusion multiplied, looking at the unrefined fur...
102K 7K 60
Love is not as easy as the movies make it seem. life happens and sometimes, you screw up, that too not once but again and again. And due to this you...
86.1K 7.1K 64
#Book 2 Because of Nandani's condition Mamta decides to marry off her childrens, and her childrens abide by her decision. She chose her brother's dau...